Page 550 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 504505005405465475485495505515525535545606006501050 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 20767
    Incredible Member

I've been out of the Marvel loop for a while and can see I've missed a bunch. Glad to see Darth Vader getting the omnibus treatment nice and quick, and very pleased/devastated that I've got a lot of Daredevil omnis to read/spend money on.

Can I ask if the new Wolverine: Old Man Logan and Wolverine: Origin - The Complete Collection hardcovers are oversized or not?

Quote Originally Posted by x-men fan View Post
    Yes, it did. X-Force #16-18 is part of the X-Cutioner's Song crossover (parts 4, 8, 12).

Duh, I knew that.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    I read 1-4 off the rack when they were released and they are about what you would expect of the era. They deal with Cable and his old mercenary group. 6-8 are the culmination of the Cable/Stryfe story and reveals a lot about Cable's story after being sent forward in time.
    Hmmm good to know. The x force Omni is pretty cheap now, I have the PHC now...What to do...

Spectacular Member Magnum Valentino's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Flicker Fade View Post
    I don't see it happening. I may be wrong. But the second volume is all I'm expecting.
    I guess with how things are set to pan out post-Clone Conspiracy, it's at least justifiable that they'll release a Ben Reilly book or two.

Well, lots of new stuff. I did my best to add everything here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1015254788

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titansupes View Post
    I've been out of the Marvel loop for a while and can see I've missed a bunch. Glad to see Darth Vader getting the omnibus treatment nice and quick, and very pleased/devastated that I've got a lot of Daredevil omnis to read/spend money on.

Can I ask if the new Wolverine: Old Man Logan and Wolverine: Origin - The Complete Collection hardcovers are oversized or not?
    The new printing of Old Man Logan by Millar & McNiven and Wolverine The Complete Collection are both OHCs. I can't comment on the current Old Man Logan collected editions.

Quote Originally Posted by producte View Post
    Well, lots of new stuff. I did my best to add everything here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1015254788
    Great work again! I keep this favourited to keep referring back to

One book in my wishlist that I've noticed is missing though, is this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/13029070...=IL1COUE095H2R
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Flicker Fade View Post
    I don't see it happening. I may be wrong. But the second volume is all I'm expecting.
    Likely a few factors at a play.
    How well does the volume 2 sell? How well is the relaunched monthly Ben Reilly:Scarlet Spider title selling? Other possible material they could print instead.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Deadpool & X-Force Omnibus
    X-FORCE (1991) 19-31, ANNUAL 2; CABLE (1993) 1-8; DEADPOOL: THE CIRCLE CHASE 1-4; DEADPOOL (1994) 1-4; NEW WARRIORS (1990) 31; NOMAD (1992) 20
    Didn't expect this one!
    Are the Cable volumes any good? I really like the ones by Ladronn (Cable #48-70, altough some are getting a TPB: "Cable: The Hellfire Hunt" ) and was expecting maybe a Cable and X-Force by Dennis Hopeless + Uncanny X-Force by Sam Humphries Omni, not the 90's stuff but i'll indulge on this guilty pleasure!

Any Spanish reading collectors here?
    If so, good news:

Last edited by ricardoramos; 03-07-2017 at 08:10 AM.

Are the World War Hulk tie-in issues worth upgrading the old OHC to the omnibus?

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Great work again! I keep this favourited to keep referring back to

One book in my wishlist that I've noticed is missing though, is this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/13029070...=IL1COUE095H2R

Oh, ouch. How did I miss that one?
    Thanks a lot, FluffySheep. I just added it.

Quote Originally Posted by producte View Post
    Oh, ouch. How did I miss that one?
    Thanks a lot, FluffySheep. I just added it.
    No worries I only noticed it because I've only recently started reading Dr Strange and after searching and searching for TPBs, HCs etc. this is the one omnibus I found that I'm really looking forward to getting.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    The new printing of Old Man Logan by Millar & McNiven and Wolverine The Complete Collection are both OHCs. I can't comment on the current Old Man Logan collected editions.
    I don't think there's any hardcovers of the current Old Man Logan series, yet anyway. I picked up the new OHC printing of the original book when it released. It's a thing of beauty, McNiven's best work, IMO. I've never read any of the Origins books, any good?

In light of the Simpson Thor being reprinted as I can only guess in due to the movie later this year, I wonder if the same will go for Infinity Gauntlet with the Avenger/Infinity War? Apologies if this has been mentioned before. I'm still pretty new to the Omni/OHC's and I did smile pretty big when I saw the news about that Thor.
    "When you have to shoot...shoot, don't talk" Tuco

Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
    In light of the Simpson Thor being reprinted as I can only guess in due to the movie later this year, I wonder if the same will go for Infinity Gauntlet with the Avenger/Infinity War? Apologies if this has been mentioned before. I'm still pretty new to the Omni/OHC's and I did smile pretty big when I saw the news about that Thor.
    Simonson I means......I have no idea why I can't edit.
    "When you have to shoot...shoot, don't talk" Tuco

Spectacular Member Squall Leonhart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    Deadpool & X-Force Omnibus
    X-FORCE (1991) 19-31, ANNUAL 2; CABLE (1993) 1-8; DEADPOOL: THE CIRCLE CHASE 1-4; DEADPOOL (1994) 1-4; NEW WARRIORS (1990) 31; NOMAD (1992) 20

So I get my X-Force Vol 2 (unlabeled of course) and makes my purchase of Deadpool Beginings obsolete, since I basically bought it only for the 2 Minis the rest I could have lived without. This could have easily plugged the X-Force/Cable gap up to Phallanx. This a clear attempt to bolster the X-Force line by tacking on Deadpools name who has nothing to do with this run other than the Tolliver involvement. Guess I will take what I can get, but this year is shaping up to be the year of double dip which is starting to get a bit frustrating.
    For me too:

Hickman's Avengers volume 1 (double dipping on ALL the OHCs)
    New Mutants Epic (double dipping on New Mutants Classic)
    Deadpool and X-Force Omnibus (double dipping on the marvel premiere classics volumes)
    Silver Surfer Epic Infinity Gauntlet (double dipping on the IG omnibus)

Etc.

For those of us savvy enough to go and pick up tbp volumes for classic runs, the Epic line should be called the double dip line.