Page 554 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 544545045445505515525535545555565575585646046541054 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 20773

Quote Originally Posted by Jaepuck View Post
    I am hyped for the Punisher Ennis reprint.
    I am hoping for a Punisher Max Omnibus by Ennis.
    I honestly hope they just reissue the OHCs of the Max series. All I need is the 4th...

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    I honestly hope they just reissue the OHCs of the Max series. All I need is the 4th...
    I only own Vol. 2 of the OHC and some German tpb of Slavers, Man of Stone and the second storyline after in the beginning, can't remember the name.
    I did not go for the other OHCs because Vol. 4 was already not available unless you pay like 150 to 200 €.

I think the reprint of the OHCs is very unlikely. It is not that popular like Civil War where they reprinted the OHC. Furthermore there are also complete collection trades available.

I just bought all of the Punisher MAX Complete Collection books over the past year so I'm sure there will be an omni announced within the next year. I'm sure most people here know how that goes.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Bravo to the DD Silver Age vol.1 figure of 1,921 units moved!!
    Logic would indicate we can expect a vol.2 at some point sooner rather than later. Not that the collections dept at Marvel adheres to logic though. Be curious to see how the DD MMW vol.11 sells this month.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by captain craig View Post
    bravo to the dd silver age vol.1 figure of 1,921 units moved!!
    Logic would indicate we can expect a vol.2 at some point sooner rather than later. Not that the collections dept at marvel adheres to logic though. Be curious to see how the dd mmw vol.11 sells this month.
    yessss!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaepuck View Post
    I think the reprint of the OHCs is very unlikely. It is not that popular like Civil War where they reprinted the OHC. Furthermore there are also complete collection trades available.
    I would have said an Ennis Omnibus reprint was unlikely, so at this point, anything is possible

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    Deadpool & X-Force Omnibus
    X-FORCE (1991) 19-31, ANNUAL 2; CABLE (1993) 1-8; DEADPOOL: THE CIRCLE CHASE 1-4; DEADPOOL (1994) 1-4; NEW WARRIORS (1990) 31; NOMAD (1992) 20

So I get my X-Force Vol 2 (unlabeled of course) and makes my purchase of Deadpool Beginings obsolete, since I basically bought it only for the 2 Minis the rest I could have lived without. This could have easily plugged the X-Force/Cable gap up to Phallanx. This a clear attempt to bolster the X-Force line by tacking on Deadpools name who has nothing to do with this run other than the Tolliver involvement. Guess I will take what I can get, but this year is shaping up to be the year of double dip which is starting to get a bit frustrating.
    I completely agree - They should've run with X-Force Omnibus volume 2, collecting everything between X-Cutioner's Song and Phalanx or even AoA - circa 50 issues if you collect X-Force, Cable and relevant crossover issues. I will take it too, but equally frustrated!

Spectacular Member

I'm in for the 2x Hulk Omni too, but I wish the Planet Hulk Omnibus had the She-Hulk: Planet Without a Hulk storyline too - it's too close to the OHC content, would've helped beef it up a bit as a bonus story.

I really hope we get a "Sons of Hulk by Pak & Jenkins" OHC and a "Incredible Hulks by Pak" OHC/Omnibus to complete the OHC format collection.

Incredible Member

Hey, random question, but does anyone know if Punisher War Zone: The Resurrection of Ma Gnucci was ever released as an oversized hardcover? Or is it only available in standard size?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    Hey, random question, but does anyone know if Punisher War Zone: The Resurrection of Ma Gnucci was ever released as an oversized hardcover? Or is it only available in standard size?
    Only standard size

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Only standard size
    Got it, thanks for the info!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Bravo to the DD Silver Age vol.1 figure of 1,921 units moved!!
    Logic would indicate we can expect a vol.2 at some point sooner rather than later. Not that the collections dept at Marvel adheres to logic though. Be curious to see how the DD MMW vol.11 sells this month.
    Yes, this is fantastic news. I think we can expect a Vol. 2 in line with a 3rd season of Netflix's Daredevil and/or a second season of Defenders as well as reprints of the Bendis Daredevil Omnibuses.

I believe the MMW Daredevil Vol. 11 HC will do pretty well, as per usual, moving at least 1,100 copies and we can expect consecutive volumes in following years. I'll be putting in an order.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    I completely agree - They should've run with X-Force Omnibus volume 2, collecting everything between X-Cutioner's Song and Phalanx or even AoA - circa 50 issues if you collect X-Force, Cable and relevant crossover issues. I will take it too, but equally frustrated!
    Does the Cable & Deadpool issues cross over or are in any way related to the X-Force stories?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by mzqamarul View Post
    Does the Cable & Deadpool issues cross over or are in any way related to the X-Force stories?
    Deadpool does not it really has no business being in this collection especially since they were just released in the Deadpool Beginnings omni. Including them is a gimmick to sell more copies of X-Force Vol 2 since the first is currently being clearanced. The Cable issues don't "crossover" (to my recollection), but do resolve the plot threads from X-cutioners Song. Their inclusion at least makes sense since Cable is the leader of X-Force and if they are not going to do a Cable omni this is the most logical place to put them.
    Last edited by Brewman; 03-11-2017 at 12:28 PM.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    Deadpool does not it really has no business being in this collection. Including them is a gimmick to sell more copies of X-Force Vol 2 since the first is currently being clearanced. The Cable issues don't "crossover" (to my recollection), but do resolve the plot threads from X-cutioners Song.
    The Circle Chase might have an argument as it has supporting characters stepping out of Cable and into Deadpool, then back into Cable (as said above, to resolve X-Cutioner's Song threads). However, I don't remember it effecting the flow or being essential reading for Cable OR X-Force either.
    The second Deadpool series has Siryn as the main supporting character to Deadpool, but isn't essential stuff from a X-Force perspective either.

Ultimately, you can argue both series are loosely linked to the ongoing of X-Force and/or Cable, but as they are collected in Deadpool's own omnibus collection and not essential to core X-Force stories, why force the double-dip on us!?!
    Just give us a tidy X-Force Omnibus vol.2 running up to AoA