Page 574 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 744745245645705715725735745755765775785846246741074 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 20773
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    The recently-mentioned handy-dandy Omnibus & OHC Guide is now updated with all solicits through the end of 2017 and with a slightly more complete set of data for older OHCs (still working on that!)

http://crushingkrisis.com/crushing-c...ibus-editions/
    Thanks a lot Krisis!

This week is gonna hurt for me:
    Daredevil by Brukaber Omni USD100 / USD50@IST - finally my patience (not having the money to pay crazy money on ebay) have paid off, but needs the Bendis omnis before can start reading
    War of Kings Prelude: Road to War of Kings Omni USD125 / USD62.50@IST - ehh...... i'm a sucker
    X-Men Legacy: Legion Omni USD75 / USD37.50@IST - the tv show was really good. can't wait to read this one

Super happy with Marvel's omni/ohc schedule. At this rate i'll never catch up on my reading pile

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Could you provide a link? (unless this was sarcasm, i couldn't tell) 'cause afaik the omni was the only ohc they released to finish out the run.
    It was sarcasm..I was just playing along with him.

Quote Originally Posted by mzqamarul View Post
    Thanks a lot Krisis!

Daredevil by Brukaber Omni USD100 / USD50@IST - finally my patience (not having the money to pay crazy money on ebay) have paid off, but needs the Bendis omnis before can start reading
    War of Kings Prelude: Road to War of Kings Omni USD125 / USD62.50@IST - ehh...... i'm a sucker
    X-Men Legacy: Legion Omni USD75 / USD37.50@IST - the tv show was really good. can't wait to read this one

Super happy with Marvel's omni/ohc schedule. At this rate i'll never catch up on my reading pile
    I know that feel. I need all three of these along with the upcoming Knigthfall omnibus but I told myself "Nope! Gotta commit to what I set out to do for 2017 and thats finishing at least 85% of my library"

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Yes, they released the exact same material in the exact same format just with a different dustjacket in order to appease the mental OCD crowd.
    I refuse to believe that was the reason. When have they ever lifted a finger for consistency's sake?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Thanks a lot Krisis!

Ditto on all fronts.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Thanks a lot Krisis!

These are the three I'm getting. It was four but they pushed the Batman Knightfall back a week.

Sentinel of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnatellodi View Post
    Hey everybody. Haven't been around too much lately. Has there been any word on a Spiderman (Miles Morales) By Bendis oversized hardcover yet? Thanks
    No, not yet. But if I'm being honest, Bendis is mailing it in so far on this title since Secret Wars ended. The crossover was super boring and not much has happened so far yet every solicit claims that "Miles life will never be the same..." That said, I'd still pick up an Ultimate Spider-Man Omni / OHC because I've become a fan of the character, but maybe Bendis needs to loosen his grip on Miles and see what someone else can do? It should be noted that the artwork / paneling have been a saving grace.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier76 View Post
    No, not yet. But if I'm being honest, Bendis is mailing it in so far on this title since Secret Wars ended. The crossover was super boring and not much has happened so far yet every solicit claims that "Miles life will never be the same..." That said, I'd still pick up an Ultimate Spider-Man Omni / OHC because I've become a fan of the character, but maybe Bendis needs to loosen his grip on Miles and see what someone else can do? It should be noted that the artwork / paneling have been a saving grace.
    Thanks to you and everyone else who chimed in.

I've actually had similar disappointments with the title and haven't bought a physical issue of it since #5. Waiting for all the crossovers to end, because I just don't have space for all that "filler". Bendis has totally let me down with the series so far, coming from a lifelong "Ultimate Spider-Man" fan. I remember them saying they were clearing Peter out of New York so Miles could inhabit the space/rogues gallery for a while. I was looking forward to that but clearly there was a change of plan. This is one title that has truly been compromised by Events/Crossovers.

That said, I'm hopeful it can reach it's potential and I'd love to see Sara's art in oversized format. I'm a sucker for the original Ultimate Spider-Man run and Bendis has kept me around through questionable decisions and restarts off the goodwill from that.
    Last edited by Johnatellodi; 04-03-2017 at 09:20 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thesanmich View Post
    I know that feel. I need all three of these along with the upcoming Knigthfall omnibus but I told myself "Nope! Gotta commit to what I set out to do for 2017 and thats finishing at least 85% of my library"
    Do it. Doooooo it. Bank a collection for retirement.

When does CGN usually update with the new items, I thought they were usually up by now.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Any of the guys who get stuff super early have cover or spine pics of X-Men Legacy or Realm of Kings omni?

Spectacular Member Squall Leonhart's Avatar

Surprised we haven't seen any early photos of the Prelude to War of Kings or the X-men omni

I read all of the Miles Morales Ultimate Collection tpb's (after being a huge USM fan) and I just couldn't get over the fact that Bendis completely disappeared Miles' ethnicity, even in situations that were screaming for any acknowledgement whatsoever. I also thought Peter Parker's return was handled really badly (not that it even matters after Secret Wars I guess).

"Good news for fans of the Artist Select series!
    Wondercon reveals the following new volumes:
    * Sienkiewicz Moon Knight
    * Byrne Fantastic Four
    * Allred's Madman (will include some volumes with sketches)
    * Liefeld's Deadpool
    * Layton's Iron Man"

C8XlazRVYAADXtX.jpg

twitter link

Must find out the contens of the Moon Knight edition!!!
    Last edited by ricardoramos; 04-04-2017 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    When does CGN usually update with the new items, I thought they were usually up by now.
    It finally got up and I guess they did away with the 50 percent off deals. Realm of Kings is 40 percent, which means it's $75 and X-Men Legacy Legion is 45 percent off at $41.25. I'm going to hold off and see what IST discounts are.