Page 586 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 864865365765825835845855865875885895905966366861086 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 20773

I've been enjoying Soule's work with the Inhumans so far (Inhuman OHC and Uncanny Inhumans vol 1 OHC) so I'm happy to see a vol 2.

As for my vote this year; we just got the solicit for the Waid Cap omnibus so I'm good. Although I wouldn't say no to some Englehart Avengers

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dougtron View Post
    So I'm lazy and don't feel like researching this myself, so, do the two Clone Saga Omnis cover the entirety of the five TPBs or do they have anything extra/missing? I'm tempted to get them but might opt for the five trades, plus the additional Ben Reilly ones, just cuz they are more manageable.
    I don't think Omnis are missing anything from TPBs. They do have more extras, full Spider-Man Unlimited issues (trades don't have back-ups that didn't star any of the Spider-Men) and the order of issues is changed a bit.

EDIT: No, the trades don't have Spider-Man Unlimited back-ups that don't have Ben Reilly.
    Last edited by Pete Wisdom; 04-20-2017 at 02:27 AM.

Spectacular Member

Voted! One of my picks isn't technically an omnibus. Hopefully this won't massacre the results in the aftermath of the survey deadline.

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Need some fuel to fill out the last few votes on your ballot? I just produced The Orphan Report: Marvel’s abandoned omnibuses and open omnibus lines, which covers Marvel's 22 orphaned omnibuses and their dozen open omnibus lines, including the suggested contents for the next volume of each one.

That's 34 potential votes, many of which have never before appeared on the survey!
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Some Orphans and Open line Omnis made their way into my Top 10 list which I submitted earlier this week!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

The 2016 Upcoming Omnibus List on the first page could use an update. It currently ends with known material through June.
    I'm going to take a shot at it but help me out if I miss a few then perhaps that post could be updated.

Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme vol.1 - July 2017
    Marvel Monsterbus vol.2 - August 2017
    Punisher by Garth Ennis (reprint) - September 2017
    Punisher Back to the War - September 2017
    Hulk: Planet Hulk - September 2017
    Hulk: World War Hulk - October 2017
    Mighty Thor vol. 3 - October 2017
    Thor: Heroes Return vol. 1 - October 2017
    Deadpool & X-Force - November 2017
    Spider-man: Clone Saga vol. 2 - November 2017

If this is complete that means we are still just waiting to hear about December books. When might we expect to know what those solicits might be? June or July announcement?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    The 2016 Upcoming Omnibus List on the first page could use an update. It currently ends with known material through June.
    I'm going to take a shot at it but help me out if I miss a few then perhaps that post could be updated.

Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme vol.1 - July 2017
    Marvel Monsterbus vol.2 - August 2017
    Punisher by Garth Ennis (reprint) - September 2017
    Punisher Back to the War - September 2017
    Hulk: Planet Hulk - September 2017
    Hulk: World War Hulk - October 2017
    Mighty Thor vol. 3 - October 2017
    Thor: Heroes Return vol. 1 - October 2017
    Deadpool & X-Force - November 2017
    Spider-man: Clone Saga vol. 2 - November 2017

If this is complete that means we are still just waiting to hear about December books. When might we expect to know what those solicits might be? June or July announcement?
    X-Men Classic is solicited for December.

Also at various other times, these:

Avengers by Hickman
    Loki: JiM by Gillen
    Star Wars: The Marvel UK Omnibus
    Darth Vader
    MoKF Volume 4
    Muppet Babies
    Captain America by Waid & Garney

Simonson Thor reprint too.
    Last edited by Near Mint; 04-20-2017 at 02:28 PM.

Thanks NearMint, I felt I was missing some but was working from an old list I'd written for myself some time back.

Quote Originally Posted by Near Mint View Post
    X-Men Classic is solicited for December.
    Which issues are included in this, please?

Is this the completion of the original X-Men series or the series called X-Men Classics that provided newer additional backstories to the original stories?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Which issues are included in this, please?

Is this the completion of the original X-Men series or the series called X-Men Classics that provided newer additional backstories to the original stories?
    The latter. Here's the description from the catalog listing:

"In 1986, Marvel launched Classic X-Men, a series that reprinted the “All-New, All-Different X-Men” era — with a twist! All-new backup stories fleshed out the 1970s tales and delved deeper into the characters’ lives, and new story pages were even inserted into the reprints, expanding on key moments and sowing the seeds for future storylines! Now, all this newly created material is collected in one volume for the first time — complete with comparisons and text articles explaining what was changed, what was added, and why! It’s the perfect companion piece to your Uncanny X-Men collection! Friendships are forged, allies are mourned and lives are transformed in these rare tales that dance between the raindrops of some of the most revered comics of all time!

COLLECTING: BACKUP STORIES AND NEW PAGES FROM CLASSIC X-MEN 1-44; MATERIAL FROM MARVEL FANFARE (1982) 60"

Furthermore, Jeph York has this to say about additional contents:

"The Omni will also have a full-size cover gallery of X-Men Classic #45-110, plus a beefy 88 pages of bonus features."
    Last edited by Near Mint; 04-20-2017 at 03:27 PM.

Thank you so much, Near Mint!

I need to get this!

Amazing Member

I have to start buying Omnis when they fist come out

My favorite character is Batman and one of the greats is Neal Adams .. I now have my first whale

I am so dumb for not buying it!

Just voted! Are the results sent to Marvel in any way?

Is there a vote for "Most-Wanted Reprinted Omnibuses"?

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

My votes in. A mix of commonly requested things, and a couple personal wants that might make the back of the list.
    Cyclops was right

Quote Originally Posted by mrjohnnykid View Post
    I have to start buying Omnis when they fist come out

My favorite character is Batman and one of the greats is Neal Adams .. I now have my first whale
    That happened to me with Uncanny X-Force. I've not let it happen again.
    The catch, you have to be content with a backlog of reading.