Page 598 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 984985485885945955965975985996006016026086486981098 ... LastLast
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 20773

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Marvel really pumped out those two Brubaker DD omni's quick
    and they kept them at the same price as they were when initially released. I think.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Any word on a vol 2 Powers omni? Or am I going to have re-buy 4, 5 and 6 definitive books again?
    Bendis in 2015: http://brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com...it-was-awesome

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    and they kept them at the same price as they were when initially released. I think.
    Not exactly.

Vol. 1 was initially $74.99 whereas the second printing is $100. Vol. 2 stayed at $75, however.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I wonder if next year we will see the DD by Bendis volumes pumped out as quickly? That'd be 2 more whales off my list. Leaving only 4.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I'm looking at getting the three UXM omnibus collections and vol 3 has the black binding, whilst the reprint versions of vol 1 and 2 don't show that same binding, this on Amazon. Does anybody know if the reprints are exactly the same? I'd like them to look presentable, not mismatched
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I'm looking at getting the three UXM omnibus collections and vol 3 has the black binding, whilst the reprint versions of vol 1 and 2 don't show that same binding, this on Amazon. Does anybody know if the reprints are exactly the same? I'd like them to look presentable, not mismatched
    all the same

Awesome, thank you!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I wonder if next year we will see the DD by Bendis volumes pumped out as quickly? That'd be 2 more whales off my list. Leaving only 4.
    I second that. Should be a no-brainer.

It would have made more sense to publish them and then the Brubaker ones, but I digress. I would buy them as well.

I have one more nomination before voting for the Top 50 Omnibus Secret Ballot closes, but this truly is a pie in the sky Omnibus:

CAPTAIN BRITAIN & MI 13 / REVOLUTIONARY WAR OMNIBUS

Captain Britain & MI 13 #1-15
    Captain Britain & MI 13 Annual #1
    Revolutionary War (Part 1): Alpha
    Revolutionary War (Part 2): Dark Angel
    Revolutionary War (Part 3): Knights of Pendragon
    Revolutionary War (Part 4): Death’s Head II
    Revolutionary War (Part 5): Super Soldiers
    Revolutionary War (Part 6): Motormouth
    Revolutionary War (Part 7): Warheads
    Revolutionary War (Part 8): Omega
    And possibly Excalibur (2001) Sword of Power #1-4

A potential 24/28 issues plus all variant covers and any other additional material. This would be a very nice companion to the Captain Britain Omnibus. If Marvel would opt for an OHC rather than an Omnibus, I would still be very happy as it would accompany the two Captain Britain OHC’s on my shelf.

All-New Member

The Amazing Spider-man Vol. 3 omnibus is approaching fast! Didn't realize it will be here in less than 2 weeks! Which version will people be getting?

I think I will get the DM Kane version with the Morbius. Even though it would not be my first pick as a cover, I still think it's pretty sharp.

I hope so! i only need Bendis vol 1 and then I'm all set on Daredevil for now.
    "This cannot be...Is... Is it an omen?!"

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    It would have made more sense to publish them and then the Brubaker ones, but I digress. I would buy them as well.
    Yeah that was kind of weird. Maybe the Bendis name isn't selling as well as Brubaker. I don't know. Can't predict anything Marvel does with these books.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackybones View Post
    The Amazing Spider-man Vol. 3 omnibus is approaching fast! Didn't realize it will be here in less than 2 weeks! Which version will people be getting?

I think I will get the DM Kane version with the Morbius. Even though it would not be my first pick as a cover, I still think it's pretty sharp.
    I think I'll also go with the Morbius Gil Kane Variant, although I'm not a big fan of that cover.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

ASM vol.3 cover, I'll be getting the DM Variant with the traditional cover.

Captain Britain MI:13, you know I never did read Revolutionary War and I only read the issues of MI:13 when Blade showed up. How is the series as a whole as well as RW?
    Did not realize it was that large of a crossover event.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime