Page 628 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 1285285786186246256266276286296306316326386787281128 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 20773

So I have the regular trade of Kraven's Last Hunt, is it worth getting the epic for the few additional issues? Have not read them so do not know if they relate to story, or if they are any good.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    So I have the regular trade of Kraven's Last Hunt, is it worth getting the epic for the few additional issues? Have not read them so do not know if they relate to story, or if they are any good.
    I'm in the same boat, but I'll be buying the Epic because it has the wedding in it, which I don't own, so quite an easy choice for me to make. I've no idea about quality of the other issues though.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    I'm in the same boat, but I'll be buying the Epic because it has the wedding in it, which I don't own, so quite an easy choice for me to make. I've no idea about quality of the other issues though.
    Ahh did not know that it was that Annual looks like it is a must buy for me then. Any idea about the Webspinner trade coming? Any good?

Hello Folks! I am new here. Been looking for a forum like this for a while. I just discovered IST and want to cry for 2 reasons:

1—I can't believe how much money I lost buying from amazon
    2—I can't believe how much money I am going to spend on IST

Time to start completing my Spidey collection! (i was sad when I saw they did not have Ben Reilly Saga 5 & 6)

Quote Originally Posted by RyanDaza View Post
    Hello Folks! I am new here. Been looking for a forum like this for a while. I just discovered IST and want to cry for 2 reasons:

Time to start completing my Spidey collection! (i was sad when I saw they did not have Ben Reilly Saga 5 & 6)
    They have been reprinting the clone saga complete collections I believe the last one is in August. So maybe next year they will be do Ben Reilly reprints, but no guarantee's that they will reprint anything just gotta hope they do, or pay marked up price.

Thanks. I expect if they do release it it will be some time from now. And them some time from that to reach 5-6.

On another note, does anyone have a pic from the Tangled Web spine?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    Ahh did not know that it was that Annual looks like it is a must buy for me then. Any idea about the Webspinner trade coming? Any good?
    Webspinners is like Tangled Web in that it has stories set in the past by different creative teams. The quality level is pretty high with stories by JM DeMatties, Joe Kelly, Tom DeFalco, and others. Honestly, Marvel could have combined Webspinners and Tangled Web into one 40 issue omnibus instead of a 22 issue omnibus and 18 issue complete collections.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Welcome to the thread.

And yes, you are definitely going to spend some serious money 😉

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Welcome! You may want to check out Cheap Graphic Novels as well. They have great prices on books:

http://www.cheapgraphicnovels.com/
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

I can't believe how much money I am going to spend on IST
    I believe that is the forum motto: "Non possum credere quam ego sum iens ut multam pecuniam impendi IST"

Starting to think IST may have more of a problem with the Kraven's Last Hunt Epic that just a late shipment. That book has been stalled in my order for two days now. The rest is scanned and ready to go. later orders have already shipped... Could this have been the first Epic that Marvel under-printed?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    The excellent Spider-Man Vs. Wolverine one-shot is included in this collection and that's definitely a must-read.

Spider-Man_Versus_Wolverine_Vol_1_1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    The excellent Spider-Man Vs. Wolverine one-shot is included in this collection and that's definitely a must-read.

Wedding, vs. Wolvie and Kraven's Last Hunt? Best Epic Ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post

Thanks for the info! I look forward to reading that one-shot too
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

I'm definitely getting the Kraven Last Hunt epic, but a big part of the reason is that it collects the end of the Roderick Kingsley Hobgoblin era before Kingsley returns in Hobgoblin Lives (which I loved).
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”