Page 64 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768741141645641064 ... LastLast
    X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Holy brined turkey, Batman - there's a ton of unannounced stuff right at the top of the search because it extends past the date Amazon is updated through!

OMFG, MAJOR X-MEN GAP FILLER WOWOWOWOWOWOW: Trial of Gambit: UNCANNY X-MEN (1981) 341-350, -1; X-MEN (1991) 62-64, -1

(That orphans #338-340, Annual 20/1996 and X-Men #58-61 and Annual 5/1996, which I guess is enough for another collection? It's an awkward gap.)

- Black Panther by Priest, Vol. 4 (with The Crew)
    - Guardians of the Galaxy 90s continues as a Classic line!
    - Machine Man Complete Collection

Plus, as seen on Amazon, Ms. Marvel MMW Vol. 2, Infinity Watch winding down the series, Carnage classic, and TWO new Thunderbolts collections pushing pretty deep into the run (to #50) - something tells me we're going to see something Thunderbolts-esque in Civil War.
    Last edited by krisis; 11-26-2015 at 07:47 PM.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Cracked open and read secret invasion last night while at work, what a crappy mess

Spectacular Member

Excited about the Thunderbolts stuff coming out. I've been reading Busiek & Perez's Avengers and some of the other post-Onslaught relaunches from that era and the Thunderbolts is a title I don't really know much about beyond the basic premise and the crossover issues that are included in Avengers.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    (That orphans #338-340, Annual 20/1996 and X-Men #58-61 and Annual 5/1996, which I guess is enough for another collection? It's an awkward gap.)
    Putting together the chronologies of various X-Men you get:

X-Men #57
    --------------------------------
    Uncanny X-Men Annual 1996
    Uncanny X-Men #338
    X-Men #58
    Uncanny X-Men #339
    X-Men #59
    Uncanny X-Men #340
    X-Men Annual 1996
    X-Factor #130
    X-Men #60-61
    X-Men Unlimited #13
    X-Men Annual 1997
    X-Men Unlimited #14
    Uncanny X-Men Annual 1997
    -------------------------------
    Uncanny X-Men #341

X-Men Annual 1996 is already in Onslaught Omnibus apparently, and one or two others might be optional, but that's enough for a similar sized-trade.

Secret Wars II Apologist DantonR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Cracked open and read secret invasion last night while at work, what a crappy mess
    It's more enjoyable if you read some of the tie-ins -- New Avengers and Avengers Assemble, e.g. Read in isolation, the book doesn't really feel complete.

The event was okay, as they always only tend to be, the build up was great though. Just small threads all over the place.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    Description: Todd McFarlane became a superstar illustrating the Amazing Spider-Man, but he changed the industry forever with his next project: the "adjectiveless" solo title SPIDER-MAN! Taking on both writing and art duties, McFarlane ushered Peter Parker into a gritty new era - and it began with Torment! When blood washes the Big Apple's streets, the webslinger heads into the sewers to stop the homicidal rampage of the Lizard. But what is driving his old friend and foe? Plus, in the ultimate Nineties team-up, Spidey joins X-Force to battle the unstoppable Juggernaut!

COLLECTING: SPIDER-MAN (1990) 1-14, 16; X-FORCE (1991) 4 SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL 1-6

That x-force* crossover is awful...
    I'm not a big fan of McFarlane's and I would've definitely preferred an ASM Michelinie Omnibus Vol. 2 but getting a Spider-Man Omnibus at all is very encouraging. Now, let's hope that price of $75 sticks.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    I'm not a big fan of McFarlane's and I would've definitely preferred an ASM Michelinie Omnibus Vol. 2 but getting a Spider-Man Omnibus at all is very encouraging. Now, let's hope that price of $75 sticks.
    It better for 22 issues...

picked up the Remender omnibus for 65 at my lcs

I was hoping for a Thor (Aaron) OHC to pick up after God of Thunder vol 2...happy about the X-23 complete collection and Brand New Day vol 2

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    It better for 22 issues...
    It's 16. That Spider-Man/Deadpool is an error.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    That x-force* crossover is awful...
    the whole thing is awful.

Fantastic Member

I didn't want to start a new thread, but did want to mention that the Classic Machine Man comic (the artists include Jack Kirby & Steve Ditko) is scheduled to be reprinted in Summer 2016. Great news! I remember paging through some of these comics as a kid, but I no longer have any of the old floppies. As far as I know, this series has never been reprinted:

https://www.hachettebookgroup.biz/ti...9780785195771/

And, here's a cover gallery:

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Machine_Man_Vol_1

Quote Originally Posted by mooch View Post
    I was hoping for a Thor (Aaron) OHC to pick up after God of Thunder vol 2...happy about the X-23 complete collection and Brand New Day vol 2
    I was thinking about the X-23 Complete Collection, but as I own both Innocence Lost and Target X on Comixology, I don't particularly want to pay for those again. But I may change my mind.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ROM Spaceknight View Post
    I didn't want to start a new thread, but did want to mention that the Classic Machine Man comic (the artists include Jack Kirby & Steve Ditko) is scheduled to be reprinted in Summer 2016. Great news! I remember paging through some of these comics as a kid, but I no longer have any of the old floppies. As far as I know, this series has never been reprinted:

https://www.hachettebookgroup.biz/ti...9780785195771/

And, here's a cover gallery:

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Machine_Man_Vol_1
    I've never read this series but all in one convenient package has my curiosity increased.
    I typically like HC but like the recent Frankenstein I'll get this one cause it's likely the best collection of it to be seen for some time.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime