Page 651 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 1515516016416476486496506516526536546556617017511151 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 20773

For anyone else who received their Avengers by Hickman omni...Is it just me, or does this thing seem fragile or what?

I am honestly scared to read this thing because of how thin the pages are & how loose the binding feels.

Can anyone post some pictures of the Avengers by Hickman Omni? Spine, interior cover, etc. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Yaggi_Rck View Post
    Can anyone post some pictures of the Avengers by Hickman Omni? Spine, interior cover, etc. Thanks!
    Here you go...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    Here you go...

Damn this shot looks epic. Did not realize the book is so thick!!

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    Here you go...
    Thank you very much! I'll be ordering one today, it looks great!!

BTW: I hope vol. 2 completes the Avengers logo on the spine.

Spectacular Member iPodwithnomusic's Avatar

Do you guys think an Uncanny Avengers by Gerry Duggan Omnibus is likely? That would be issues #1-23 of the current Uncanny Avengers run. I'd really like to have it in an oversized HC format, Pepe Larraz's art is so nice to look at. It's got Deadpool as a main character so I'm thinking it's got a decent chance.

I'm still wondering why no Civil War Omnibus. Sure it will be large and probably have to be multiple volumes but that event has been a evergreen seller for almost a decade. It's been a boxed set, a movie, but no Omni still...

Spectacular Member iPodwithnomusic's Avatar

The Amazing Spider-Man: Worldwide v3 HC had it's description updated on Amazon, COLLECTING: AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 29-32, 789-791. It says that 304 pages, which seems kinda high for 7 issues so it might be wrong. The Moon Knight by Bendis listing now says Collecting MOON KNIGHT (2011) #8-12, for 288 pages, so I'm guessing these descriptions may not be reliable .

EDIT: yeah they just re-used the description from the Worldwide v7 TPB, so nevermind haha

Has Alan Davis' ClanDestine ever been collected? I know their encounter with the X-Men is collected in Road to Onslaught Vol. 2, but what about the main series?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Has Alan Davis' ClanDestine ever been collected? I know their encounter with the X-Men is collected in Road to Onslaught Vol. 2, but what about the main series?
    Yes. There was a softcover shortly after the X-Men mini, then a hardcover a few year after. Both collected the main series issues by Alan Davis and X-Men mini. It does not have any issues of the main series post Davis.

There are also collections of the 2008 mini and the "Marvel Tales" annuals guest starring Clan Destine. All of them by Davis.

Only the post Davis issues of the original series have not been collected.

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Yes. There was a softcover shortly after the X-Men mini, then a hardcover a few year after. Both collected the main series issues by Alan Davis and X-Men mini. It does not have any issues of the main series post Davis.

There are also collections of the 2008 mini and the "Marvel Tales" annuals guest starring Clan Destine. All of them by Davis.

Only the post Davis issues of the original series have not been collected.
    Thanks! Gonna track them down.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    I'm still wondering why no Civil War Omnibus. Sure it will be large and probably have to be multiple volumes but that event has been a evergreen seller for almost a decade. It's been a boxed set, a movie, but no Omni still...
    Civil War is too big to omnibus, even with a main and companion - the OHCs were big and there were about 7 of them, so they were pseudo-omni anyway. It's propably already in the best format like that.

They need to get Secret Wars material out in a series of huge OHCs, just like Civil War.

Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    Civil War is too big to omnibus, even with a main and companion - the OHCs were big and there were about 7 of them, so they were pseudo-omni anyway. It's propably already in the best format like that.

They need to get Secret Wars material out in a series of huge OHCs, just like Civil War.
    I think if there were to include all the tie ins it would be bigger than two books even. I don't think any event is "too big to Omnibus", it just needs to be broken down properly.

Incredible Member

Realistically some of the "tie ins" have very little to do with the main narrative and could be excluded. I can't recall which ones of the top of my head, but I was buying all of the Civil War branded tpbs when they were coming out and I remember thinking: "what does this have to do with anything" a few times.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    Realistically some of the "tie ins" have very little to do with the main narrative and could be excluded. I can't recall which ones of the top of my head, but I was buying all of the Civil War branded tpbs when they were coming out and I remember thinking: "what does this have to do with anything" a few times.
    I think those get shuffled into a companion book. I'm wondering where stuff like the Wolverine issues would go as its tangentially related to Civil War but net really important to the story like ASM, New Avengers or FF.