Page 663 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 1635636136536596606616626636646656666676737137631163 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 20773
    Spectacular Member

Finally some good news on the uncollected X family books: closing gaps on Cable and X-Force was already known but the Legion Quest HC was long overdue.

Also: the odd titled Volumes 0 of Blue and Gold (yeah I get it for marketing but still) give us (to my knowledge) never collected material and help to close some gaps (although this could or maybe should have been one HC but I am not picky when it comes to these X collections just happy to have them collected).

I hope that May will bring us more uncollected X-Force and X-Factor issues in the next Epics.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    That's probably the most underwhelming catalog I've seen in a long ass time
    Same for me a few things I want, but overall not to much I am interested in.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

That LQ OHC is such a blatant cash grab on stuff that should have already been in the damn AOA or Companion omni.

Good to see some gaps closing, but at the same time, it's a very small gap issue wise (of the main runs, about 2 issues of each series not already in AoA?) compared to if they'd given us say, those two blue/gold trades as one fat OHC
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Quote Originally Posted by iPodwithnomusic View Post
    I've just purchased my first omnibus, and got The Trial of Captain America and Return of the Winter Soldier omnis. Now I'm in the difficult position of not knowing whether to buy the preceding TPB collections or waiting for the previous omnis to get a reprint. I'm also in a similar spot with Daredevil, having just purchased the two Ed Brubaker omnibus, but I'm missing the Bendis ones. Is there a decent chance any of those will get a reprint in the next couple years, or is buying the ultimate collections my only chance at getting all those issues?
    I'm in the same position as you for the Daredevil by Brubaker. I just got the Vol. 1 but I'm waiting to read the Bendis ones before starting the Brubaker run. I was hoping to get Bendis's run in Omnibus format but yesterday I decided to order the Ultimate Collection Book 1 from Bendis. It's 19 issues I think. Will start with that with the hope they will announce a reprint of the Omnibuses..

Hi,

after the last phishing and catalogs, here's the collected volumes timeline updated:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1015254788

Quote Originally Posted by producte View Post
    Hi,

after the last phishing and catalogs, here's the collected volumes timeline updated:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1015254788
    Thanks for your work. I often refer to this sheet when planning to collect.

Will you please add Iron Man MMW 10, update Amazing Spider-Man MMW 19 content, update Daredevil Omnibus 1 content, and update Uncanny X-Men MMW 10 content?

How about releasing more Ant-Man while you're at it? Thanks!
    Last edited by okSwede; 07-25-2017 at 08:09 AM. Reason: filled in UXM MMW volume number

A few takes on the new catalogue:

–Wolverine Blood debt epic is disappointing as it is only a 3 issue plug between Blood Debt/vs. Deadpool (150-155) & Return of Weapon X (159-176). Wolverine 58-86 is the 28 issue gap that need to be filled in.

–With X-Men Blue Vol 0, Uncanny X-Men has only 16 issues to be complete! (regular issues & sans Essentials)

–With X-Men Gold Vol 0, X-men has only 18 issues left to be complete!

–Why is X-Men Legacy (Second Series) being released again when the first edition TPBs are not OOP and a OHC just being released?! We could have used more Cable & X-Force instead...

Overall, I am happy to see more X-titles filled in!

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    The Avengers Omnibus Vol. 3
    AVENGERS (1963) 59-88, INCREDIBLE HULK (1968) 140, MARVEL SUPER-HEROES (1967) 17
    not collecting Kree-Skrull War ?

will they milk it for the Captain Marvel movie?

Also disapointed with lack of New Mutants Omnibus!
    I'll take my money to DC these months of 2018

Quote Originally Posted by okSwede View Post
    Thanks for your work. I often refer to this sheet when planning to collect.

Will you please add Iron Man MMW 10, update Amazing Spider-Man MMW 19 content, update Daredevil Omnibus 1 content, and update Uncanny X-Men MMW 10 content?

How about releasing more Ant-Man while you're at it? Thanks!
    Done, thanks for the heads up!

in case anybody still wants to download the new catalog:

http://edel-images.azureedge.net/ea/...13014_FULL.pdf

Incredible Member

I really do become perplexed by some of the collected editions DC and Marvel release, or rather don't release. There must be a factor playing into this other than demand. Is it creator incentives? Contracts that push them to release certain material collected before others?

Why else would be not see things like Uncanny X-Force reprints, Alan Moore Swamp Thing omnibi, or Ultimate Spider-Man volume 2?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by QComix View Post
    IST told me two days ago that they will receive more copies in the next few weeks.
    It is now back on the website.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Default Star Wars Box Set Slipcase

Quote Originally Posted by Johnatellodi View Post
    I really do become perplexed by some of the collected editions DC and Marvel release, or rather don't release. There must be a factor playing into this other than demand. Is it creator incentives? Contracts that push them to release certain material collected before others?

Why else would be not see things like Uncanny X-Force reprints, Alan Moore Swamp Thing omnibi, or Ultimate Spider-Man volume 2?
    You wouldn't see Ultimate Spidey vol. 2 because vol. 1 sold poorly due to the entire series already being available in the exact same ohc format.