Page 680 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 1805806306706766776786796806816826836846907307801180 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 20773
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

I'm only planning on picking up the Darth Vader Omnibus. I'd be fired up about the Planet Hulk Omnibus if I didn't already have the better quality OHC and if the Omni had a RRP of $75 and not $100.

The Star Wars UK Omnibus is really only for diehard Star Wars fans as all the issues are covered in the 3 Complete Marvel Years Omnis and one issue from the Ewoks/Droids Omni. The only "extras" are the actual extras (articles, ads, interviews, competitions......) so to speak.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avengers1986 View Post
    I'll be getting Planet Hulk and both Punisher Omnis.

Both SW Omnis are a wait for later.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Spectacular Member

Its been a pain to try and purchase from INSTOCK for the last 15 minutes, they must be getting slammed. When I try to go to payment I'm getting an error and have to click back and try again. Very frustrating. I don't want to lose out on the Punisher Classic variant.

Finally at 1228pm order complete. Whew!!!
    Last edited by Avengers1986; 09-05-2017 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avengers1986 View Post
    Its been a pain to try and purchase from INSTOCK for the last 15 minutes, they must be getting slammed. When I try to go to payment I'm getting an error and have to click back and try again. Very frustrating. I don't want to lose out on the Punisher Classic variant.

Finally at 1228pm order complete. Whew!!!
    It was like that for me for awhile but I persisted and got the classic variant as well!

Already have the Planet Hulk OHC so only plan on getting the WWH omnibus.

Definitely picking up the classic Punisher omnibus.

I shed a tear every time one of my high-priced omnibuses gets reprinted...you johnny-come-latelys don't deserve Ennis MK Punisher!

Looking for opinions on the Captain America by Waid & Garney omnibus. I collect the epics so I have some of the issues already, but I am not sure if vol 22 will be the last epic or not. Is the rest of the omnibus worth the double dip?

Also to the topic at hand, I'm getting Hulk & Punisher, maybe Vader.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mooch View Post
    Looking for opinions on the Captain America by Waid & Garney omnibus. I collect the epics so I have some of the issues already, but I am not sure if vol 22 will be the last epic or not. Is the rest of the omnibus worth the double dip?
    I'm a Captain America fan, but I'm in the minority when it comes to that run. I didn't care for it all that much. I would say if you just like it, then stick with the epic (that's what I'm doing), but if you love it than get the omnibus. Omnis are always much better than any TPB, even that big ones.

Quote Originally Posted by mooch View Post
    Also to the topic at hand, I'm getting Hulk & Punisher, maybe Vader.
    I wasn't going to get Vader because I wasn't sure if I could afford it with all of my other purchases, but I'm selling some stuff and hurried up and bought it yesterday. Won't get it probably until next week though.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

My order w/IST was placed at 2:10cst and by 2:46cst I got the shipment notification and FedEx tracking number.

Planet Hulk Omni
    Punisher Ennis (reprint)
    Punisher Back to the War Omni (variant cover)
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member

I am weak and caved by picking up the Planet Hulk Omni despite having the OHC. Also picked up Ennis Punisher and the DM Classic as well.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

I wanted that Ennis Punisher so bad,I scheduled myself off today.
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

In for the Ennis Punisher reprint of course(who isn't?) but passed on Back to War. Maybe later.

It also took me a good 25 minutes to get the order through. It'll be interesting in a month or so to see the sales numbers for it

I wish we got the Ennis Max series instead

I didn't like the Marvel Knights series as much as the max stuff
    We need better comics

I saw some pics of the Hulk Omni and damn it looks sweet- even has a green ribbon bookmark!

Edit: I read the comments too quickly - it has a green ribbon, not a bookmark. I post a pic in another comment below.
    Last edited by TomSlick; 09-05-2017 at 08:41 PM.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I saw some pics of the Hulk Omni and damn it looks sweet- even has a green ribbon bookmark!
    I just ordered it yesterday.

I already had the large collected edition, but at the price and volume of the issues in this one, I just couldn't pass on it. I'm also buying the WW Hulk omnibus that comes out next month. They're going to look sweet next to each other.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    If this is true, this is a first for the Marvel Omnibus line I believe? Interesting.