Page 687 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 1875876376776836846856866876886896906916977377871187 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 20773
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Looking ahead to October I'm going to have to postpone some purchases it looks like. I'd wager I'm not alone.

Swamp Thing Bronze Age Omni
    JL: Darkseid War
    JLI Omni
    WWHulk Omni
    Thor Heroes Return Omni
    Mighty Thor vol.3 Silver Age
    Master of Kung-Fu Shang-Chi vol.4
    Hellboy in Hell LE
    Transformers vol.6 OHC
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Spectacular Member

My potential list for October:
    Thor by Walt Simonson Omni
    Hulk: World War Hulk
    Thor: Heroes Return Omni

I have no inkling on the content or quality of the Thor Heroes Return Omni.
    I enjoyed Avengers by Busiek (not a fan of the art. Blasphemy!!) and recently bought Iron Man by Busiek but have not read it yet.
    Currently reading through Dr Strange: Sorcerer Supreme Omni and it's a slog (haven't had a book that puts me to sleep so quick), which makes me a bit hesitant on the Thor Heroes Return Omni.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mzqamarul View Post
    Currently reading through Dr Strange: Sorcerer Supreme Omni and it's a slog (haven't had a book that puts me to sleep so quick), which makes me a bit hesitant on the Thor Heroes Return Omni.
    While I love both runs, the Sorcerer Supreme omni is an entirely different beast than Thor: Heroes Return book.

Don't let one color your opinion of the other; if you're a Thor fan I highly recommend Heroes Return.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

It's a shame we cant get a Simonson Thor omnibus with the original coloring. This Lucas-ization just doesn't work.

I feel like the Thor Heroes Return omnibus will eventually end up in one of those Marvel clearances
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    It's a shame we cant get a Simonson Thor omnibus with the original coloring. This Lucas-ization just doesn't work.
    They will be correct in the MMW's, it will however take years.

I'm gonna wait, I actually sold off the Omni when it went up in price. Things too big to deal with, I hate certain parts of the run and I despise the new coloring. Was so happy it was OOP and easy to unload.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    I feel like the Thor Heroes Return omnibus will eventually end up in one of those Marvel clearances
    I hope not. I want a Vol.2
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    They will be correct in the MMW's, it will however take years.

I'm gonna wait, I actually sold off the Omni when it went up in price. Things too big to deal with, I hate certain parts of the run and I despise the new coloring. Was so happy it was OOP and easy to unload.

Does anyone know if the early 2000's Thor Visionaries tpb are the recolored versions??? I know that vol. 1 is available in hardcover from Graphitti Designs.
    it's all in the reflexes

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    If it does it wouldn't (likely) be cause no one is interested. I'd wager it'd be cause October is so jammed up with OHC/Omni books that we the buyers have to delay purchases thus the all important first month sales data looks weak on some books. Especially cause we start slipping right into the Holidays and maybe we think a spouse/partner or friend is going to get it so we delay further.

Mighty Thor v.3 (Silver Age) is next week, 9/27, I just saw on diamondcomics.com, that's good. One less book in October!
    For me that means I can likely grab another book I might've pushed back. Now to just get that DM variant cover!!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Mighty Thor v.3 (Silver Age) is next week, 9/27, I just saw on diamondcomics.com, that's good. One less book in October!
    For me that means I can likely grab another book I might've pushed back. Now to just get that DM variant cover!!
    I thought this coming week was Thor SA 3 and next week was JLI, at least according to IST, thus making October slightly less painful on the wallet

^^^^
    This is the most accurate site to track for releases. https://www.previewsworld.com/NewReleases
    It only accurately tracks up to two weeks out. When you check next week, 9/27, JLI is not listed. Check next week for the first Oct releases.
    Screen shot for this week's Marvel Trade/Collected Editions
    Marvel Trades 9-20-17.jpg

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    ^^^^
    This is the most accurate site to track for releases. https://www.previewsworld.com/NewReleases
    It only accurately tracks up to two weeks out. When you check next week, 9/27, JLI is not listed. Check next week for the first Oct releases.
    Screen shot for this week's Marvel Trade/Collected Editions
    Marvel Trades 9-20-17.jpg
    DC's own website still says the 27th, so, hoping. It has been correct for the past releases.

Crazy Amazon digital sale returns for anyone who walks on the dark side of collections. MMW's for $3.40, Epics as low as $4, etc...

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE AVENGERS VOL. 18 HC Cover by GEORGE PEREZ:

Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #178-188 and ANNUAL #8-9, MARVEL PREMIERE #49 and material from MARVEL TALES (1966) #100.