Page 719 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2196196697097157167177187197207217227237297698191219 ... LastLast
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 20754

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    There is a disassembled book that collects Thor, Iron Man and Captain America issues but is it an OHC? I actually had to look this up on CGN. I wasn’t aware of it.
    Yep, that's the one. It's certainly oversized!

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Yep, that's the one. It's certainly oversized!
    Cool. Thanks. I’m going to try to track one down for a reasonable price.
    Last edited by TomSlick; 11-20-2017 at 07:50 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master Destructo View Post
    Thanks!

Amazon has some new fishes listed. In addition to the new Hachette books mentioned by Legion_quest there are:

Dakota North (complete solo title and some guest appearances)
    Cable: Revolution (collects the Robert Weinberg run)
    Thor: Worldengine Epic (collects up to the end of the first title due to Heroes Reborn)
    Astonishing Ant-Man: Complete collection (collects the recent Ant-Man by Spencer run, excludes the Guardians team up issue)

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Thanks!

Amazon has some new fishes listed. In addition to the new Hachette books mentioned by Legion_quest there are:

Thor: Worldengine Epic (collects up to the end of the first title due to Heroes Reborn)
    Astonishing Ant-Man: Complete collection (collects the recent Ant-Man by Spencer run, excludes the Guardians team up issue)
    Is the catelogue complete for Marvel?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Is the catelogue complete for Marvel?
    I don't think so. It was just a handful of titles listed, not a full month or quarter that usually come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Thanks!

I wish Astonishing Ant-Man was an OHC, but I'm glad they are at least doing the Complete Collection. I enjoyed this series, very fun and heartfelt story about Scott just trying to take care of and do right by Cass. It's not as good as Superior Foes, but I'd think anybody that liked Foes would like this.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I wonder if we are working towards a possible Ant-Man/Giant Man Omnibus?
    It could even include the short lived Bill Foster 5 issue Black Goliath series. Relevant since Foster is in the Ant-Man&Wasp film.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    It could even include the short lived Bill Foster 5 issue Black Goliath series. Relevant since Foster is in the Ant-Man&Wasp film.
    I literally JUST re-watched Ant-Man on SAT night, with my 10-year old son (his 1st time seeing it). Man, that was a fun movie. With the giant Thomas The Train engine, enlarged ant/dog, the great supporting cast - everything about this movie was just FUN. Same with Spencer's series, I agree with OldManBrian's comments above. A very fun series, in the pseudo-same vein as Superior Foes, even has the Beetle in it. I was hoping for OHC, too, but I'll take this large TPB with no issues/complaints.

Once the 3rd MMW is out for awhile, I suppose they could release an omni of the 1st 3 ala the SHIELD omnibus. I'm not sold that they will, though. All the new list of books is for Ant-Man & Wasp movie, I kinda doubt they'll make a 3rd movie (I hope so, but just a feeling), but if they do, then they might release the omni for that movie's release. They need to give the MMW v3 some time to breathe in market, though, before they release it in omni format. For me, I'll just sit and wait until they finally decide the MMW vol 3 is out long enough to release Ant-Man Epic v2. Then I'll be happy.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    That's all in the MMW that just got solicited in the new Hachette. So, it's possible in a few years I guess?
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Another several more fishes from the MMW forum:

Star Wars Legends Epic Collection: The Empire Vol. 4
    COLLECTING:*STAR WARS: DARTH VADER AND THE CRY OF SHADOWS 1-5; STAR WARS: JABBA THE HUTT - THE GAAR SUPPOON HIT, THE HUNGER OF PRINCESS NAMPI, THE DYNASTY TRAP, BETRAYAL; STAR WARS: BOBA FETT - ENEMY OF THE EMPIRE 1-4; MATERIAL FROM STAR WARS TALES 7, 11-12, 15, 18-20; STAR WARS VISIONARIES OGN; DARK HORSE PRESENTS ANNUAL '99; FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2012: STAR WARS

Wolverine: The Amazing Immortal Man And Other Bloody Tales
    COLLECTING:*WOLVERINE 900, 1000; WOLVERINE ANNUAL (2007) 2; RAMPAGING WOLVERINE 1; WOLVERINE: THE AMAZING IMMORTAL MAN & OTHER BLOODY TALES, UNDER THE BOARDWALK, WENDIGO!, CARNIBRAWL, SAVAGE, MR. X, DUST FROM ABOVE, DEBT OF DEATH; MATERIAL FROM WOLVERINE: SWITCHBACK

Silver Surfer Epic Collection: Thanos Quest
    COLLECTING: VOL. 6: SILVER SURFER (1987) 39-50, ANNUAL 3; THANOS QUEST 1-2; MATERIAL FROM MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) 50

Cable: The Last Hope
    COLLECTING: CABLE (2008) 1-12, KING-SIZE CABLE 1, X-MEN: THE TIMES & LIFE OF LUCAS BISHOP 1-3, X-MEN: FUTURE HISTORY - THE MESSIAH WAR SOURCEBOOK

Amazing Member

On the back of my second sprog coming next year, and a potentially international move, I'm going to be selling off virtually all of my collection.

I'll be putting the beggers on ebay, no doubt, but if you guys would like a look-in prior I'll post some pictures this evening.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

^^^^
    Congrats on the new child! I've no doubt you'll get some PMs once you post pics of what's available!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Amazing Member

Default Books

Cheers, bud.

As promised, here are the pics. Fairly gutted to be parting with them, but I suppose it's part of life. Still have my guitars (for the time being!).

Please note that neither the Spider-Man nor Hellboy books are for sale, but open to offers for others.

Cheers.

Mighty Member

Looks like there is a VENOMnibus announced in the new marvel solicits collecting all the various 90s material

"Collecting VENOM: LETHAL PROTECTOR #1-6, VENOM: FUNERAL PYRE #1-3, DAREDEVIL (1964) #323, IRON MAN (1968) #302, DARKHAWK #35-37, VENOM: THE MADNESS #1-3, VENOM: THE ENEMY WITHIN #1-3, INCREDIBLE HULK VS. VENOM #1, VENOM: THE MACE #1-3, NIGHTWATCH #5-6, VENOM: NIGHTS OF VENGEANCE #1-4, SPIDER-MAN: THE ARACHNIS PROJECT #6, WEB OF SPIDER-MAN (1985) #118-119, SPIDER-MAN (1990) #52-53, VENOM: SEPARATION ANXIETY #1-4, VENOM: CARNAGE UNLEASHED #1-4 and material from SILVER SABLE & THE WILD PACK #18-19, plus Venom subplot pages.

1,096 pages, $100."

Fantastic Member

And here are the rest of the HCs from the February solicitations:

DEADPOOL: WORLD’S GREATEST VOL. 4 HC
    Written by GERRY DUGGAN, IAN DOESCHER, JOSHUA CORIN & CHRISTOPHER HASTINGS
    Penciled by SCOTT HEPBURN, SALVA ESPIN, SEAN IZAAKSE, BRUNO OLIVEIRA, SCOTT KOBLISH & IBAN COELLO
    Cover by DAVID LOPEZ
    ON SALE JUNE 2018
    All the world’s a stage, and he’s a major player! Forsooth, Deadpool faces a comedy of errors, trapped in the works of William Shakespeare! Whether it turns out to be a midsummer night’s dream, or much ado about nothing, it’s sure to be Deadpool as you like it! Fingers crossed that all’s well that ends well, so Wade can return to the tragedy that is his regular life — and the collapse of his marriage! Deadpool’s wife, Shiklah, is a demon succubus who rules her own monster kingdom. So when she’s upset, it’s seriously bad news for Deadpool, Spider-Man and the Mercs for Money! Plus: Tales featuring Wade’s Uncanny Avengers buddies, Rogue and Captain America!
    Collecting DEADPOOL (2015) #21 (B STORY) and #26-29, SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL #15-16 and DEADPOOL & THE MERCS FOR MONEY #9-10.
    248 PGS./Parental Advisory …$34.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91240-6 • Trim size: oversized

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: ANT-MAN/GIANT-MAN VOL. 3 HC
    Written by MIKE FRIEDRICH, TONY ISABELLA, BILL MANTLO, CHRIS CLAREMONT & DAVID MICHELINIE with ROY THOMAS
    Penciled by HERB TRIMPE, P. CRAIG RUSSELL, GEORGE TUSKA & JOHN BYRNE with ROSS ANDRU, JIM STARLIN, RON WILSON, RICH BUCKLER & KEITH POLLARD
    Cover by BOB LAYTON
    Because you demanded it! Marvel Masterworks is proud to bring you the continuing adventures of Ant-Man — and not just one Ant-Man, either! Hank Pym’s never-before-reprinted MARVEL FEATURE series with the Wasp leads the way. Then comes Pym’s former assistant, Bill Foster, who becomes an all-new Giant-Man under the codename Black Goliath! Bill’s adventures continue into CHAMPIONS, in a story featuring the power of the Infinity Gems. Next comes the debut of Scott Lang, the man who stole the mantle of Ant-Man — literally! With work by Marvel icons including John Byrne, P. Craig Russell, Roy Thomas, Ross Andru, Herb Trimpe and more, this Masterworks is as big on talent as it is on adventure!
    Collecting MARVEL FEATURE (1971) #4-10, POWER MAN #24-25, BLACK GOLIATH #1-5, CHAMPIONS (1975) #11-13, MARVEL PREMIERE #47-48 and material from IRON MAN (1968) #44.
    376 PGS./Rated T …$75.00 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91079-2
    MARVEL MASTERWORKS: ANT-MAN/GIANT-MAN VOL. 3 HC — VARIANT EDITION VOL. 261 (DM ONLY)
    376 PGS./Rated T …$75.00 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91080-8

MS. MARVEL VOL. 4 HC
    Written by G. WILLOW WILSON
    Penciled by MIRKA ANDOLFO, TAKESKI MIYAZAWA, FRANCESCO GASTON, MARCO FAILLA & DIEGO OLORTEGUI
    Cover by VALERIO SCHITI
    ON SALE JUNE 2018
    CIVIL WAR II is behind her, and a new chapter begins for Kamala Khan! But it’s lonely out there for Ms. Marvel when loved ones no longer have her back. It’s time for Kamala to find out exactly who she is on her own! And her home life, costumed life and online life will converge when a member of her World of Battlecraft guild reveals he’s discovered her secret identity! He knows a disturbing number of details about her, but is he…human? Then, when an enemy from Ms. Marvel’s past begins targeting those closest to her, everything about Kamala will be called into question — not just as a super hero, but as a human being! Things are never easy for the shape-shifting, size-swapping sensation — but are things any better for Bruno in Wakanda?
    Collecting MS. MARVEL (2015) #13-24.
    272 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-90913-0 • Trim size: oversized

RUNAWAYS BY BRIAN K. VAUGHAN & ADRIAN ALPHONA OMNIBUS HC
    Written by BRIAN K. VAUGHAN
    Penciled by ADRIAN ALPHONA, TAKESHI MIYAZAWA, MIKE NORTON & SKOTTIE YOUNG
    Cover by ADRIAN ALPHONA
    Brian K. Vaughan and Adrian Alphona introduce Marvel’s teen sensations — the Runaways! All young people believe their parents are evil…but what if they really are? Meet Alex, Karolina, Gert, Chase, Molly and Nico. Their lives are about to take an incredible turn. When these six young friends discover that their mothers and fathers are all secretly super villains, they flee their homes together and head straight into the adventure of their lives — vowing to turn the tables on their parents’ evil organization, the Pride! But will all of them survive into the next stage of their runaway lives? Cloak and Dagger, the New Avengers and the X-Men await on an unparalleled emotional journey that takes the Runaways from Los Angeles to New York — and beyond!
    Collecting RUNAWAYS (2003) #1-18, RUNAWAYS (2005) #1-24 and FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2006.
    1072 PGS./Rated T+ …$125.00 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91218-5 • Trim size: oversized

THANOS: THE INFINITY SIBLINGS OGN-HC
    Written by JIM STARLIN
    Penciled by ALAN DAVIS
    Cover by JIM STARLIN
    Jim Starlin and Alan Davis return in the first volume of a new trilogy! The Mad Titan has everything he ever wanted — but satisfaction is not in Thanos’ vocabulary. When a temporal distortion on Titan draws his attention, he finds the purpose he’s been searching for: saving himself! An old enemy lurks in the far future, and it will take the combined wits of Thanos, his brother Eros and time-travel master Kang the Conqueror to stop it — and save the Multiverse. But there are other players in this cosmic chess game — and Thanos may find himself outmatched! What lies ahead for the so-called Avatar of Death?
    112 PGS./Rated T+ …$24.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-90818-8 • Trim size: standard