Page 74 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475767778841241745741074 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 20767

Is there a difference between the CA Reborn trade and HC? They are both listed as the same page count but the descriptions say the HC includes a prelude. The Panini version includes #600 but is listed as 50 pages less. Trying to get the most content for my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle88 View Post
    Is there a difference between the CA Reborn trade and HC? They are both listed as the same page count but the descriptions say the HC includes a prelude. The Panini version includes #600 but is listed as 50 pages less. Trying to get the most content for my money.
    you are in the UK right? you can get the hc from Forbidden planet on their Black Friday sale for like 7-7,5 pounds.

Nice one, cheers

Edit: Stock on the way soon. I hate that FP use this system, yes or no like Wordery and Speedyhen is the way I like it.
    Last edited by Dayle88; 12-06-2015 at 11:20 AM.

I'm trying to decide if having Brubaker's entire Cap run is worth paying a stupid price for the Lives! omnibus, something I've never done before and thought I never would. Then I read that the omnibus is less than 500 pages (perfect for a fourth complete collection...) and I'm trying to convince myself to get it anyway. I blame all of you for making it seem like an acceptable practice.

Fantastic Member Mix_Masta_Micah's Avatar

I'm trying to decide if having Brubaker's entire Cap run is worth paying a stupid price for the Lives! omnibus, something I've never done before and thought I never would. Then I read that the omnibus is less than 500 pages (perfect for a fourth complete collection...) and I'm trying to convince myself to get it anyway. I blame all of you for making it seem like an acceptable practice.
    I snagged my for cover. It's probably the second hardest of the bunch to get now but you can occasionally snag one on ebay for cover.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mix_Masta_Micah View Post
    I snagged my for cover. It's probably the second hardest of the bunch to get now but you can occasionally snag one on ebay for cover.
    Gotta say I love that I lucked out on my bundle of a signed copy of Death of.. (Mike Perkins signature) And the Lives! omnibus for $50 together from eBay... Lol

Sentinel of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

It's without a doubt my favorite comicbook run of all time! You can't really go wrong with all those amazing artists given the oversized treatment! Think of of the savings you've accumulated over the years, you can treat yourself to some overmarket Brubaker Cap!!!

Fantastic Member Mix_Masta_Micah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Gotta say I love that I lucked out on my bundle of a signed copy of Death of.. (Mike Perkins signature) And the Lives! omnibus for $50 together from eBay... Lol
    Shew wish I had that luck. I am still in need of Death of

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

^^^^
    As am I.
    I'm just holding out that Death of CA will get that much deserved 2nd printing sooner rather than later. What with all the media attention on CA's movies
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Brubakers Cap and things like Millers Daredevil should be constantly in print

Brubakers Cap and things like Millers Daredevil should be constantly in print
    Seriously, if they can reprint the two Miller DD omnibus books as well as the Elektra one (which you can still pick up at some LCS), why can't they keep Cap. V. 1 and Death of in print.

Sadly, by the time they do release them - if they do - the others will be too expensive.

I only discovered Brubaker's Cap (And his work in general) thanks to these forums a few years ago (In time to get the omnis, thank god) and now he's one of my favourite authors, and that Cap run is one of the best Marvel runs I have ever read.

**Also Omnibus was kind enough to update his Availability list on the first page (reflected in the OP)! Thanks!
    Last edited by Canucked; 12-07-2015 at 10:24 AM.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Spectacular Member

Spider-Man by Todd McFarlane Omnibus

http://www.amazon.com/Spider-Man-Tod...n%3A7421490011

Is this any good guys?

"ChristmasFnatic

Spider-Man by Todd McFarlane Omnibus

http://www.amazon.com/Spider-Man-Tod...n%3A7421490011

Is this any good guys?"

I don't think anyone has ever drawn a better Spider-Man than Todd McFarlane. His normal people are not as good, but then the great Steve Ditko drew some ugly in his run. I enjoyed the story, Lots of Classic Villains and action and the the Peter MJ stuff worked for me. It's the birth of Venom right from the start. I'd rate it 3.5 out of 5.

Edit: I thought you meant the old one should have clicked the link. I wouldn't buy the Spider-Man one Todd is a terrible writer. This should have been a complete collection for a lot less money.
    Last edited by Tony; 12-07-2015 at 12:17 PM.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

There's a new printing of Captain America (Silver Age) Vol.1 up on Amazon.com priced at ......... $125!! Crazy times.