Page 748 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 2486486987387447457467477487497507517527587988481248 ... LastLast
Results 11,206 to 11,220 of 20773
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    The Daredevil Bendis Omnibuses seem to be quite popular amongst white whalers, in particular Vol. 1. I'm especially hoping they see reprints along with Daredevil Season 3 on Netflix which is slready filming.

I hope they also go ahead with a second season of Iron Fist even though season 1 wasn‘t overly well received. I'm probably in the minority but it was actually one of my favourites, with Luke Cage being my least liked series.
    Iron Fist season 2 is happening, it's filming now. It'll debut sometime second half of 2018.

Jessica Jones S2 - 3/8/18
    Luke Cage S2 - TBA (post production)
    Iron Fist 2S - TBA (filming)
    Daredevil S3 - TBA (filming)
    Punisher S2 - TBA (announced)
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Iron Fist season 2 is happening, it's filming now. It'll debut sometime second half of 2018.

Well, that is very good news. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by bearded_adam View Post
    I' m a little bit disappointed that we dont get reprint of Iron Fist omnibus. I mean, c'mon Marvel, 4 Punisher omni and you cant reprint Iron Fist's best book
    From what I've observed, the Omnis usually come pouring in with the second season. That was the case with Daredevil. Punisher was an integral character in the second season of Daredevil so it was kind of his first series appearance and therefore we experienced the Punisher Omnis alongside his solo series. I am hopeful we'll aee that Immortal Iron Fist Omni reprint and an Omni of the first 2 MMW HCs. Let's remember that we did also get 2 Deadly Hands Of Kung Fu Omnis which prominently featured Iron Fist not only on the covers but storywise.

Amazing Member

The Daredevil Bendis Omnibuses seem to be quite popular amongst white whalers, in particular Vol. 1. I'm especially hoping they see reprints along with Daredevil Season 3 on Netflix which is slready filming.
    Didn't the DD by Bendis omnibi get reprinted a few years ago? Or am I mistaking them for the DD by Brubaker omnibi?

Anyway, a reprint would be a good opportunity for them to add Daredevil: End of Days to the second omnibus. Hell, they could even add Daredevil: Ninja now that Bendis is not at Marvel to keep it from being collected anymore. Honestly, I don't get why he's so embarrassed of that mini. I don't think it's any worse than his GotG run.

Quote Originally Posted by Starro View Post
    Didn't the DD by Bendis omnibi get reprinted a few years ago? Or am I mistaking them for the DD by Brubaker omnibi?

Anyway, a reprint would be a good opportunity for them to add Daredevil: End of Days to the second omnibus. Hell, they could even add Daredevil: Ninja now that Bendis is not at Marvel to keep it from being collected anymore. Honestly, I don't get why he's so embarrassed of that mini. I don't think it's any worse than his GotG run.
    Both the DD Frank Miller and DD Ed Brubaker Omnis were reprinted but not the DD Bendis Omnis.

I would keep End of Days separate. I wasn't too impressed by it and kind of feel it would spoil thd Omni. I always wondered why they opted for the Ultimate Team-Up issues as opposed to the DD Ninja ones in the second Omnibus.

Quote Originally Posted by Starro View Post

Pretty sure they will not add those to any possible reprints. They had the chance to do something similar with the recent Ennis Punisher re-release by adding his War Journal and didn’t do it.

My white whales, both for my "Marvel event" shelf, are the 80s Secret Wars Omnibus and the Infinity Gauntlet Omnibus.

I see that a lot of people look for the Bendis DD omnis, and I think a reprint might not be too far away.
    I loved his run but prefer the OHC format to read it, and happened to just complete it last month (I was missing vols. 4 and 6).

Both the DD Frank Miller and DD Ed Brubaker Omnis were reprinted but not the DD Bendis Omnis.

I would keep End of Days separate. I wasn't too impressed by it and kind of feel it would spoil thd Omni. I always wondered why they opted for the Ultimate Team-Up issues as opposed to the DD Ninja ones in the second Omnibus.
    weird, I really like End of days. Read it twice after his original run and always felt like he never missed a beat. It's a what if and it's pretty depressive (just like his whole run) but I honestly think it's a worthy epilogue and makes much more sense than including Ultimate universe issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    weird, I really like End of days. Read it twice after his original run and always felt like he never missed a beat. It's a what if and it's pretty depressive (just like his whole run) but I honestly think it's a worthy epilogue and makes much more sense than including Ultimate universe issues.
    I agree. I really enjoyed it but was bummed out. Damn it's depressing. Ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I agree. I really enjoyed it but was bummed out. Damn it's depressing. Ha ha
    I think the ending is a major problem. Bendis sets up a number of specifics and puts forward various questions, but doesn’t follow through. There is a lack of explanation regarding some key issues and Bendis glaringly leaves out any resolution at all. It’s almost as if they were part of a dream sequence and never existed. Also, the identity of the mystery “new kid on the block” seemed pretty obvious after a few issues. The way Nick Fury was played out in the story seemed pretty off. It just felt very sloppy and amateurish at times. The ending was definitely an anti-climax. I’m also not a major fan of Klaus Janson being the main artist on Daredevil work. When Frank Miller ceased working on Daredevil (writing & drawing), Janson drew several issues and I have to say I wasn’t overly impressed. I feel the same here. He was so much better as the inker or working in conjunction with Frank Miller i.e. drawing from Miller’s outlines.

But yeah, I do agree that it was a very bleak and sombre story.

I think the ending is a major problem. Bendis sets up a number of specifics and puts forward various questions, but doesn’t follow through. There is a lack of explanation regarding some key issues and Bendis glaringly leaves out any resolution at all. It’s almost as if they were part of a dream sequence and never existed. Also, the identity of the mystery “new kid on the block” seemed pretty obvious after a few issues. The way Nick Fury was played out in the story seemed pretty off. It just felt very sloppy and amateurish at times. The ending was definitely an anti-climax. I’m also not a major fan of Klaus Janson being the main artist on Daredevil work. When Frank Miller ceased working on Daredevil (writing & drawing), Janson drew several issues and I have to say I wasn’t overly impressed. I feel the same here. He was so much better as the inker or working in conjunction with Frank Miller i.e. drawing from Miller’s outlines.

I agree on Janson but I really liked the ending and the reveal of Mapone. As for the rest, unfortunately my memory is quite bad about story specifics but I can't recall that I was missing anything. Not saying you are wrong but it might just be that I was wrapped up in the story and the way Bendis and Janson told it and I didn't really notice these issues.

I just looked at this as what is what - a What If? or an Elseworlds story. I'm like Balakin, tho, I don't remember a lot of it, so I can't comment on the issues you noted. I do agree about Janson's work. I think he's a stronger inker than penciler.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post

The only thing wrong with this is the absence of a Moon Knight series!
    They can even make it as bad as Iron fist as long as it makes collected editions department start printing some Omnibus!
    Most Wanted Omni: X-Factor 90's (Peter David, DeMatteis and DeZago); X-Factor Investigations (Peter David); X-Men: Legacy (Carey); Alpha Flight Vol2 (Mantlo, Hudnall & Lee); Moon Knight by Ellis, Wood & Bunn OHC ; Moon Knight Vol 1; Excalibur Omnibus Vol. 1;Animal Man Omnibus vol. 2; Animal Man by Lemire; Hellblazer by Ennis ; Question by Dennis O'Neil + Rick Veitch.

Fantastic Member

So, you know the drill. The HCs:

DEADPOOL BY DANIEL WAY OMNIBUS VOL. 2 HC
    Written by DANIEL WAY
    Penciled by CARLO BARBERI, BONG DAZO, SHELDON VELLA, SALVA ESPIN, JOHN MCCREA, ALE GARZA, SHAWN CRYSTAL, MATTEO LOLLI & FILIPE ANDRADE
    Cover by NICK BRADSHAW
    ON SALE AUGUST 2018
    Daniel Way’s wild and wacky Deadpool run concludes! But can it be that Steve Rogers wants the motormouth merc on his hush-hush Secret Avengers? No-good, lousy Draculas are more Deadpool’s speed! But as Wade heads into space to up his intergalactic cred, will taking on alien assassin Macho Gomez and the immense Id the Selfish Moon cement him as the solar system’s baddest of the bad? Not as far as his “old friends” back on Earth are concerned — Hydra Bob, Big Bertha, Taskmaster and Blind Al all want a piece of his hide! And so does the Incredible Hulk! But perhaps the greatest threat of all is an “evil twin” made up of his own discarded body parts! Plus: Deadpool — the Musical! And the death wish to end all death wishes!
    Collecting DEADPOOL (2008) #27-63, #33.1 and #49.1.
    880 PGS./Parental Advisory …$100.00 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91141-6 • Trim size: oversized

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 5 HC
    Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    Penciled by VALERIO SCHITI, KEVIN MAGUIRE, JIM CHEUNG & MORE
    Cover by ART ADAMS
    The events of CIVIL WAR II draw the Guardians back to Earth! When things get rough for Captain Marvel, she calls in a little help from her “friends from out of town!” And that’s bad news for the Guardians’ other former pal, Iron Man! Whoever wins the war, Star-Lord & Co. will end up losers when they find themselves grounded — and disbanded — on Rocket’s least-favorite planet! Just what’s an urban spaceman to do? Not to mention a talking raccoon, a walking tree, a battle-hardened warrior and the galaxy’s deadliest woman. Can they find a way back together — and back into space where they belong — in time to face Thanos? Be there for Brian Michael Bendis’ big finale!
    Collecting GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (2015) #11-19 and material from FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2016 (CIVIL WAR II) #1.
    272 PGS./Rated T …$34.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-90896-6 • Trim size: oversized

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE INCREDIBLE HULK VOL. 12 HC
    Written by LEN WEIN with CHRIS CLAREMONT & HERB TRIMPE
    Penciled by SAL BUSCEMA with HERB TRIMPE
    Cover by JACK KIRBY
    The always incredible Hulk’s adventures continue, led by Len Wein and Sal Buscema! And they kick things off with an all-out slugfest between the Hulk, Man-Thing and the Glob! While the Hulk fights for his life, romance grows between Betty Ross and Doc Samson. It’s the kind of relationship that leads to a battle between green hair and green skin! Then, in the milestone issue #200, it’s microscopic trip — literally — into the mind of Glenn Talbot! Hulk’s return to the heart of the atom brings him back to his love Jarella, but the tragic events that follow drive the Hulk into a berserker rampage! Also featuring the Defenders, the Absorbing Man and a giant-size Annual in which Hulk battles classic Marvel monsters!
    Collecting INCREDIBLE HULK (1968) #197-209 and ANNUAL #5.
    288 PGS./Rated T …$75.00 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91029-7 • Trim size: oversized
    MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE INCREDIBLE HULK VOL. 12 HC — VARIANT EDITION VOL. 263 (DM ONLY)
    288 PGS./Rated T …$75.00 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91030-3

PUNISHER MAX BY GARTH ENNIS OMNIBUS VOL. 2 HC
    Written by GARTH ENNIS
    Penciled by GORAN PARLOV, LEANDRO FERNANDEZ, LAN MEDINA, HOWARD CHAYKIN, JOHN SEVERIN, LEWIS LAROSA & RICHARD CORBEN
    Cover by TIM BRADSTREET
    ON SALE AUGUST 2018
    The Punisher takes on all comers as his bloody war on crime continues! Frank Castle has faced some fearsome foes in his day, but none as stone-cold rotten to the bone as the Barracuda. You don’t want to see him smile! Then, Frank gets into a grudge match with a Soviet war criminal known as the Man of Stone. But even that hell can’t match the fury of five women scorned: Frank killed their husbands, and now they’re out for payback. Plus: The Punisher hunts the biggest game of all! Barracuda seeks bloody revenge! And tales from Frank Castle’s beginning and end — featuring his childhood and his last stand in an apocalyptic future. Nobody takes Punisher to the MAX like Garth Ennis!
    Collecting PUNISHER (2004) #31-60, PUNISHER PRESENTS: BARRACUDA #1-5, PUNISHER: THE TYGER, PUNISHER: THE CELL and PUNISHER: THE END.
    1,008 PGS./Explicit Content …$100.00 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91206-2 • Trim size: oversized

SPIDER-MAN: KRAVEN’S LAST HUNT — DELUXE EDITION HC
    Written by J.M. DEMATTEIS, STAN LEE, RICHARD HOWELL & GLENN HERDLING
    Penciled by MIKE ZECK, STEVE DITKO, KERRY GAMMILL, RICHARD HOWELL, SHAWN MCMANUS, MAX FIUMARA & ALEX SAVIUK
    Cover by MIKE ZECK
    One of Spider-Man’s greatest stories is re-presented in one deluxe package as J.M. DeMatteis and Mike Zeck craft the ultimate tale of revenge! Kraven the Hunter has stalked and killed every animal known to man. But there is one beast that has eluded him. One quarry that has mocked him at every turn: the wall-crawling web-slinger known as Spider-Man. In his last hunt, Kraven will prove he is the Spider’s master — by defeating him, burying him…and becoming him! Plus: DeMatteis and Zeck’s soul-searching sequel! Kraven’s dazzling debut! And more!
    Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #15 and #293-294; WEB OF SPIDER-MAN (1985) #31-32; PETER PARKER, THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) #131-132; MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) #128; AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: SOUL OF THE HUNTER; WHAT IF? (1989) #17; and material from SENSATIONAL SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL ’96, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1999) #634-637 and WHAT THE–?! #3.
    400 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91184-3 • Trim size: oversized

X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX SAGA OMNIBUS HC
    Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT & JO DUFFY
    Penciled by DAVE COCKRUM, JOHN BYRNE, JOHN BOLTON, MIKE COLLINS, JOHN BUSCEMA & JERRY BINGHAM
    Cover by JOHN BYRNE
    The greatest comic-book saga ever told, in one cosmic-sized Omnibus! It begins with a shocking story in which Marvel Girl sacrifices herself…only to be reborn as Phoenix! But when a galaxy-spanning adventure reveals that Jean Grey has somehow attained power beyond conception, Cyclops and the X-Men can only watch as Phoenix is corrupted, absolutely. As the team faces the Shi’ar Empire, Hellfire Club and more, can Jean Grey be redeemed? Chris Claremont, Dave Cockrum and John Byrne weave an epic tale of triumph and tragedy that changed everything for the X-Men — and all of comics! It’s the full Dark Phoenix Saga, with bonus tales illuminating Jean Grey’s defining story!
    Collecting X-MEN (1963) #97-105, #107-108 and #125-138; and PHOENIX: THE UNTOLD STORY — plus material from CLASSIC X-MEN #6, #8, #13, #18, #24 and #43; BIZARRE ADVENTURES #27 and WHAT IF? (1977) #27.
    688 PGS./Rated T+ …$100.00 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91212-3 • Trim size: oversized

X-MEN: REVOLUTION BY CHRIS CLAREMONT OMNIBUS HC
    Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT, JOE PRUETT, LEN WEIN, ROY THOMAS, LOUISE SIMONSON, JOSEPH HARRIS, ROBERT WEINBERG & MORE
    Penciled by LEINIL FRANCIS YU, TOM RANEY, TOM DERENICK, SCOT EATON, ADAM KUBERT, SALVADOR LARROCA, BRETT BOOTH, RON LIM, KARL WALLER, ALITHA E. MARTINEZ, PABLO RAIMONDI, GEORGES JEANTY, MICHAEL RYAN & MORE
    Cover by ART ADAMS
    Legendary X-Men writer Chris Claremont returns — to usher in a mutant revolution! And his uncanny roster mixes classic favorites with fresh additions including Cable, Cecilia Reyes, Tessa and the new Thunderbird! But who will lead the revamped X-Men? Would you believe Gambit and Rogue?! Foes both old and new threaten — from the nefarious Neo and the Crimson Pirates to Stryfe and the N’Garai! But whose side are Lady Deathstrike and Senator Kelly on? And when a Skrull scrambles Rogue’s powers, will she ever be the same again? Meanwhile, Mystique’s Brotherhood of Mutants has deadly plans — and their machinations could mean the very literal death of Xavier’s dream!
    Collecting X-MEN (1991) #100-109 and ANNUAL 2000, UNCANNY X-MEN (1981) #381-389, X-MEN UNLIMITED (1993) #27-29, X-MEN: BLACK SUN #1-5, BISHOP: THE LAST X-MAN #15-16 and CABLE (1993) #87.
    904 PGS./Rated T …$100.00 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91214-7 • Trim size: oversized

Fantastic Member

The "fat" TPBs:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN EPIC COLLECTION: SPIDER-MAN NO MORE TPB
    Volume #3 in the Amazing Spider-Man Epic Collections
    Written by STAN LEE
    Penciled by JOHN ROMITA SR. with LARRY LIEBER & MARIE SEVERIN
    Cover by JOHN ROMITA SR.
    John Romita Sr. joins Stan Lee, elevating Spidey’s adventures to new heights — beginning with a Green Goblin epic that establishes him as Spider-Man’s most dangerous enemy! And then the Rhino, a bulldozer on two legs, threatens to make Spidey an endangered species. The action keeps pumping with Spidey’s first meeting with the Avengers, the Shocker, the return of the Lizard, Kraven the Hunter, an all-new Vulture and the first appearance of the Kingpin! But the true heart of the story is young Peter Parker finding his way in the world. He gains new independence as he gets his own pad with Harry Osborn, courts Gwen Stacy — and, in comics’ most unforgettable entrance, meets Miss Mary Jane Watson!
    Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #39-52 and ANNUAL #3-4, and material from NOT BRAND ECHH #2.
    392 PGS./All Ages …$39.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91023-5

CABLE: THE LAST HOPE VOL. 1 TPB
    Written by DUANE SWIERCZYNSKI
    Penciled by ARIEL OLIVETTI, MICHEL LACOMBE, JAMIE MCKELVIE, KEN LASHLEY & LARRY STROMAN
    Cover by ARIEL OLIVETTI
    Cable is a man on a mission once again! To protect the first mutant born since M-Day, Cable flees with the girl into the timestream — and now must raise young Hope as his daughter! But hot on their trail is the relentless Bishop, a former ally turned deadly foe who believes that the child must die at any cost. And to make matters worse, Cable’s time machine is broken and they can only travel forward. Can Cable protect Hope from unforeseeable future dangers, from cyborg bears to cockroach armies to nuclear Armageddon? Can Cyclops, back in the present day, find a way to take the fight to Bishop? And will Hope survive to save the mutant race?
    Collecting CABLE (2008) #1-12, KING-SIZE CABLE #1, X-MEN: THE TIMES & LIFE OF LUCAS BISHOP #1-3 and X-MEN: FUTURE HISTORY — THE MESSIAH WAR SOURCEBOOK.
    464 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91216-1

DEADPOOL CLASSIC VOL. 22: MURDER MOST FOWL TPB
    Written by STUART MOORE, FRED VAN LENTE & CULLEN BUNN
    Penciled by JACOPO CAMAGNI, PERE PEREZ & DALIBOR TALAJIC
    Cover by DAVID JOHNSON
    ON SALE MAY 2018
    Duck, duck, goose! DUCK: Because when you cross Wade Wilson with a certain feathered investigator named Howard, you get Deadpool the Duck! Can the Mallard with the Mouth complete his mission with webbed feet — and if he does, where does he send the bill?! DUCK: Because when Deadpool takes on the Punisher, you’d better duck! Can anyone win when the Regeneratin’ Degenerate goes up against the one-man army? And GOOSE: Because the Marvel Universe’s goose is cooked — again — when an all-new, all-different Deadpool slaughterfest begins! All your favorites are on the firing line: Moon Knight! Ms. Marvel! Gwenpool! The Guardians of the Galaxy! Even Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur! Feathers — and bullets — fly in three tales of chaos!
    Collecting DEADPOOL THE DUCK #1-5, DEADPOOL VS. THE PUNISHER #1-5 and DEADPOOL KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE AGAIN #1-5.
    344 PGS./Parental Advisory …$34.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91179-9

DEADPOOL CLASSIC COMPANION VOL. 2 TPB
    Written by ROBERT RODI, BRIAN REED, JEPH LOEB, JOE KELLY, JONATHAN MABERRY, JEFF PARKER, JONATHAN HICKMAN, CRAIG KYLE, CHRISTOPHER YOST & MORE
    Penciled by JOHN HIGGINS, LUKE ROSS, SANA TAKEDA, SERGIO ARINO, IAN CHURCHILL, ED MCGUINNESS, ERIC CANETE, SCOT EATON, HUMBERTO RAMOS, KODY CHAMBERLAIN, CARLO BARBERI, IG GUARA & MORE
    Cover by MIKE DEODATO JR.
    ON SALE MAY 2018
    Continuing the complete collection of Deadpool comics — including team-ups, guest appearances and gratuitous cameos! Wade Wilson is forced to work with Sabretooth, Bullseye, Juggernaut, Sandman and Vulture in search of the priceless Identity Disc — and joins Red Hulk’s lethal Code Red alongside Elektra, Punisher and more! Deadpool turns the tide in Black Panther’s war against Doctor Doom, while Necrosha calls for an Undeadpool — but are you ready for the time-traveling Hulkpool?! Plus: Wade quips with Spidey, competes in a bizarre cross-country race against Shang-Chi, meets a dark Ms. Marvel, battles White Tiger and annoys Wolverine!
    Collecting IDENTITY DISC #1-5; MS. MARVEL (2006) #40-41; HULK (2008) #14-17 and #21; AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1999) #611; DOOMWAR #5-6; HULKED-OUT HEROES #1-2; and material from SHANG-CHI: MASTER OF KUNG FU (2009) #1, X-FORCE ANNUAL (2009) #1 and WORLD WAR HULKS #1 — plus Deadpool subplot pages.
    496 PGS./Parental Advisory …$34.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91243-7

PUNISHER INVADES THE ’NAM TPB (NEW PRINTING)
    Written by ROGER SALICK, CHUCK DIXON & DON LOMAX
    Penciled by MIKE HARRIS, KEVIN KOBASIC, ALBERTO SAICHANN, GARY KWAPISZ & JOHN BUSCEMA
    Cover by GARY KWAPISZ
    Years before he brought his personal war to the mean streets of the Marvel Universe, Marine Sgt. Frank Castle fought in Vietnam — and the man he would become took shape in those killing fields. Revisit the horrors of the ’Nam along with Frank as he battles side-by-side with comrade-in-arms Mike “Ice” Phillips and faces down a deadly jungle sniper, and fights alone in his final tour of duty to rescue a crew of downed airmen from a sadistic vivisectionist. Plus: Years later, “Ice” comes to the aid of his fellow veteran — but can the two of them take down the paramilitary group the Sons of Liberty and a Central American drug kingpin?
    Collecting THE ’NAM #52-53 and #67-69, PUNISHER INVADES THE ’NAM: FINAL INVASION, PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL (1988) #52-53 and PUNISHER WAR ZONE (1992) #26-30.
    352 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91177-5

STAR WARS LEGENDS EPIC COLLECTION: THE EMPIRE VOL. 4 TPB
    Written by TIM SIEDELL, JIM WOODRING, JOHN WAGNER, KIA ASAMIYA, BEAU SMITH & MORE
    Penciled by GABRIEL GUZMAN, ART WETHERELL, IAN GIBSON, KIA ASAMIYA, MIKE DEODATO JR. & MORE
    Cover by KEN KELLY
    Bring on the bad guys! A former trooper, left for dead during the Clone Wars, hears word of a new, great warrior worthy of following: Darth Vader! But can he prove himself to the Dark Lord as a stormtrooper? Jabba the Hutt steals the spotlight in four stories of bartering, backstabbing and betrayal! And when Vader hires Boba Fett for an important job, will the bounty hunter end up an enemy of the Empire? Plus: Young Luke Skywalker goes on a walkabout, Han Solo and Chewbacca have a falling out, and more!
    Collecting STAR WARS: DARTH VADER AND THE CRY OF SHADOWS #1-5; STAR WARS: JABBA THE HUTT — THE GAAR SUPPOON HIT, THE HUNGER OF PRINCESS NAMPI, THE DYNASTY TRAP and BETRAYAL; and STAR WARS: BOBA FETT — ENEMY OF THE EMPIRE #1-4 — plus material from STAR WARS TALES #7, #11-12, #15 and #18-20; STAR WARS VISIONARIES OGN; DARK HORSE PRESENTS ANNUAL ’99; and FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2012: STAR WARS.
    496 PGS./Rated T …$39.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91208-6

Fantastic Member

WEREWOLF BY NIGHT: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL. 3 TPB
    Written by DOUG MOENCH, BILL MANTLO, MARV WOLFMAN, MARK GRUENWALD, STEVEN GRANT & MICHAEL FLEISHER
    Penciled by YONG MONTANO, DON PERLIN, FRANK ROBBINS, CARMINE INFANTINO, STEVE LEIALOHA, BILL SIENKIEWICZ & MORE
    Cover by GIL KANE
    Complete your collection of the classic adventures of Marvel’s legendary lycanthrope! But can even Jack Russell survive when he battles the silver-clad stalker known as Moon Knight? There are plenty more candidates lining up to wrestle the Werewolf — including Hangman, Brother Voodoo, Iron Man and Fire-Eyes, the man with the gaze of doom! But will Spider-Woman be a friend or a fearsome foe? Jack has faced super heroes and supernatural threats; now he and Spider-Man — and Ghost Rider, too — will learn that no villain is more vile than…Tatterdemalion! Plus: Witness the savage rematch between Moon Knight and the Werewolf!
    Collecting GIANT-SIZE WEREWOLF #5; WEREWOLF BY NIGHT (1972) #31-43; MARVEL PREMIERE #28; SPIDER-WOMAN (1978) #6, #19 and #32; MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) #93; GHOST RIDER (1973) #55; MOON KNIGHT (1980) #29 (A STORY) and #30; and material from MARVEL PREMIERE #59.
    464 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91158-4

DEATH OF WOLVERINE: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB
    Written by CHARLES SOULE, TIM SEELEY, KYLE HIGGINS, MARGUERITE BENNETT, RAY FAWKES, JAMES TYNION IV, GERRY DUGGAN & MORE
    Penciled by STEVE MCNIVEN, SALVADOR LARROCA, ANGEL UNZUETA, IBAN COELLO, OLIVER NOME, ARIELA KRISTANTINA, JONATHAN MARKS, JUAN DOE, ELIA BONETTI, ANDY CLARKE, PETER NGUYEN, SCOTT KOLINS & MORE
    Cover by STEVE MCNIVEN
    The man called Logan is no stranger to death. Now, at the end of a long and violent life, he faces his own date with the reaper — but you can be sure Wolverine will go out fighting! The impact of his demise will be felt far and wide as X-23, Daken, Sabretooth, Mystique and Lady Deathstrike continue to shape Logan’s legacy. But who are the latest subjects of the revamped Weapon X program, and what is their connection to Wolverine? Plus: The X-Men struggle to cope with Wolverine’s death, while Deadpool and Captain America fight to protect his memory!
    Collecting DEATH OF WOLVERINE #1-4, DEATH OF WOLVERINE: THE WEAPON X PROGRAM #1-5, DEATH OF WOLVERINE: THE LOGAN LEGACY #1-7, DEATH OF WOLVERINE: DEADPOOL & CAPTAIN AMERICA #1 and DEATH OF WOLVERINE: LIFE AFTER LOGAN #1.
    496 PGS./Parental Advisory …$39.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91242-0

X-MEN: DOMINO TPB
    Written by BEN RAAB, JOE PRUETT, BRIAN STELFREEZE, CRAIG KYLE, CHRISTOPHER YOST, TODD DEZAGO, ADAM WARREN & ANTHONY PIPER
    Penciled by DAVID PERRIN, BRIAN STELFREEZE, GABRIELE DELL’OTTO, DAERICK GROSS, ADAM WARREN & ANTHONY PIPER
    Cover by KEN LASHLEY
    Lady luck’s got nothing on Domino! They say fortune favors the brave, and there’s no merc braver than Neena Thurman. You were wowed by her probability-altering prowess in X-FORCE, and odds are good you’ll love her solo adventures, too! A rescue mission for the man she once loved pits Domino against Lady Deathstrike and Donald Pierce! Domino explores her uncanny origins as part of Project Armageddon — and finds a strangely familiar face! And things get hot and heavy for Domino and Wolverine as they’re caught between the Hand and the Assassins Guild! Plus: Domino battles Arcade, tries her luck alongside the Scarlet Witch and takes on the Terrigen Mists!
    Collecting DOMINO (1997) #1-3; DOMINO (2003) #1-4; X-FORCE: SEX & VIOLENCE #1-3; and material from X-FORCE & CABLE ANNUAL ’95, A+X #10 and UNCANNY X-MEN ANNUAL (2016) #1.
    288 PGS./Parental Advisory …$29.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91226-0