Page 755 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 2556557057457517527537547557567577587597658058551255 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 20773
    Mighty Member

Has anyone picked up Cable: The Nemesis Contract yet? Curious if the solicited contents are correct, specifically if there is any chance 71-72 are included. As near as I can tell, Cable 37-44, 71, 72 and C&XF '96 and '97 annuals are the only issues uncollected from his series. 37-44 and the two annuals would make sense in one last Cable & X-Force collection (with X-Force 60-66 to bridge Onslaught to Operation: Zero Tolerance). I suppose 73-78 (which are variously in The Twelve, Ages of Apocalypse and Powerless) could be collected with 71 and 72 to bridge Nemesis Contract to Revolution. Anyway, thanks in advance
    Last edited by bob.schoonover; 02-06-2018 at 12:32 PM.

Spectacular Member iPodwithnomusic's Avatar

If anyone gets the Daredevil Shadowland omnibus I'd be very interested to know what order the issues are included. I would be happy even if they just got the main Daredevil issues and the Shadowland event issues in the right order, with everything else coming after. I'll eventually buy it regardless, but I'm still like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by iPodwithnomusic View Post
    If anyone gets the Daredevil Shadowland omnibus I'd be very interested to know what order the issues are included. I would be happy even if they just got the main Daredevil issues and the Shadowland event issues in the right order, with everything else coming after. I'll eventually buy it regardless, but I'm still like to know.
    I ordered it from IST today so I’ll let you know if no one else does by the time it arrives.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Does anyone know why the T-Bolts/Avengers mini isn't included in the Avengers Omnibus by Busiek/Perez?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Spectacular Member iPodwithnomusic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I ordered it from IST today so I’ll let you know if no one else does by the time it arrives.
    Awesome, thanks!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Does anyone know why the T-Bolts/Avengers mini isn't included in the Avengers Omnibus by Busiek/Perez?
    That mini came a couple of years after Busiek left Avengers, and takes place towards the end of the Geoff Johns/Chuck Austen run, including a few details introduced in that time like Carol working for Homeland Security. So it would belong more as a postlude to Nicieza's Thunderbolts (if they ever finish collecting it) or a prelude to the New Thunderbolts it was intended to set up (if they ever get around to it).

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iPodwithnomusic View Post
    I'll be upgrading and purchasing it but before it crosses land and sea to get to me will be some time. I think at a minimum they should put the Daredevil and Shadowland issues in chronological order. That would be very nice. It's probably asking too much with the remaining mini-series. However, it could be possible with the one shots such as Shadowland: Bullseye.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    I'll be upgrading and purchasing it but before it crosses land and sea to get to me will be some time. I think at a minimum they should put the Daredevil and Shadowland issues in chronological order. That would be very nice. It's probably asking too much with the remaining mini-series. However, it could be possible with the one shots such as Shadowland: Bullseye.
    I expect this book to be as out of order as most of them.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I expect this book to be as out of order as most of them.
    Probably.

Btw, which cover are you getting? I'll be going with the Tan Variant (this is from the Daredevil Dark Reign The List one-shot). I like the idea of the Cassaday cover but not the execution. It seems too cartoony and if they're putting "all" his friends on there, I would have also included Shang-Chi and Black Tarantula. The latter, in particular, was integral to the storyline.

Incredible Member

Is it just me or has this thread slowed down quite a bit in the last year?

If it isn't just me, could it be due to Marvel annoying a lot of their hardcore fans with the single-issue game, thus leading to a lowered interest in collected form sales?

Or maybe not, because it seems like they've been putting out a lot of in-demand collections over the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Probably.

Btw, which cover are you getting? I'll be going with the Tan Variant (this is from the Daredevil Dark Reign The List one-shot). I like the idea of the Cassaday cover but not the execution. It seems too cartoony and if they're putting "all" his friends on there, I would have also included Shang-Chi and Black Tarantula. The latter, in particular, was integral to the storyline.
    Yes! I ordered the same one and for the same reason. I was actually a little surprised that they were both still going for the same amount later in the day. I didn't get to my computer until long after IST had them on the site. A lot of times one cover will end up going a little quicker and they'll raise the price.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

^^^^
    IST doesn't have the persistent history of that. Only on rare occasions has that been so, it's CGN that routinely does the price difference per covers on the Omnis.

Also to another question about the thread "speed" or intensity of interest; to me the thread always ebbs/flows based on upcoming releases and when new catalogs are released.
    In other words I don't sense anything out of the ordinary.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    ^^^^
    IST doesn't have the persistent history of that. Only on rare occasions has that been so, it's CGN that routinely does the price difference per covers on the Omnis.

Ah, OK. I've seen IST sell out tho. I got them confused since I usually have both sites up at once and comparing the costs when I place my orders.

Like you, I get to pay sales tax for IST, so sometimes it's actually cheaper to pay the shipping with CGN and take that route. It's rare. But it happens.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    That mini came a couple of years after Busiek left Avengers, and takes place towards the end of the Geoff Johns/Chuck Austen run, including a few details introduced in that time like Carol working for Homeland Security. So it would belong more as a postlude to Nicieza's Thunderbolts (if they ever finish collecting it) or a prelude to the New Thunderbolts it was intended to set up (if they ever get around to it).
    Huh. I was thinking it happened during the Busiek run. Okay, thanks
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

I’m currently re-reading the Brubaker Cap run and wanted to get Fallen Son by Loeb. I read some of the floppies at the time and enjoyed them. Am I correct in assuming that there were two hardcover collections of this published - one in regular size and the other an OHC that included an extra issue or two.