Page 763 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 2636637137537597607617627637647657667677738138631263 ... LastLast
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 20773

MAR180976
    SPIDER-MAN VS VENOM OMNIBUS HC
    Spider-Man meets his deadliest foe, as a rivalry for the ages is born! When Spidey’s symbiotic alien black costume takes a new host, Eddie Brock — who hates Spider-Man — together they become the lethal Venom! They’ll stop at nothing to take their revenge on Peter Parker…and when Venom sires an even more psychopathic offspring, the result is Maximum Carnage! Plus the sinister symbiote sinks his teeth into Wolverine, Ghost Rider, Quasar, Darkhawk and the Avengers, in this complete compendium of Venom’s earliest appearances! Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #258, #300, #315-317, #332-333, #346-347, #361-363, #374 and #378-380; WEB OF SPIDER-MAN (1985) #1, #95-96 and #101-103; AVENGERS: DEATHTRAP — THE VAULT GN; DARKHAWK #13-14; SPIDER-MAN: THE TRIAL OF VENOM; GHOST RIDER/BLAZE: SPIRITS OF VENGEANCE #5-6; SPIDER-MAN (1990) #35-37; SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) #201-203; and material from AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #373, #375, #388 and ANNUAL #25-26; WEB OF SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #7-8; SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #12; MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) #117-122; and SPIDER-MAN UNLIMITED (1993) #1-2; plus VENOM SUBPLOT PAGES. (STL081622)
    HC, 1160pgs, FC SRP: $125.00

This grabbed my attention at first because I still haven't been able to get the Michelinie/Macfarlane omnibus and thought this could fill the void. However, there'd be a fair bit of double dipping with other books I've got if I went for it so I'm unsure now.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Will this be Oversized??

MOON KNIGHT BY JEFF LEMIRE AND GREG SMALLWOOD HC

I wish they'd made one Ellis to Lemire OHC.. these ate two small!!
    Hopefully there will be one OHC with the 3 TPBs latter on:
    Vol. 1: From the Dead; Vol. 2: Blackout; 3: In The Night;

Last edited by ricardoramos; 02-22-2018 at 06:34 AM.
    Most Wanted Omni: X-Factor 90's (Peter David, DeMatteis and DeZago); X-Factor Investigations (Peter David); X-Men: Legacy (Carey); Alpha Flight Vol2 (Mantlo, Hudnall & Lee); Moon Knight by Ellis, Wood & Bunn OHC ; Moon Knight Vol 1; Excalibur Omnibus Vol. 1;Animal Man Omnibus vol. 2; Animal Man by Lemire; Hellblazer by Ennis ; Question by Dennis O'Neil + Rick Veitch.

I've been waiting for this. It wasn't perfect and had some very dry moments but it was an intriguing story that I (mostly) enjoyed at the time. As I recall, though, the second series (Universe X) wasn't as good as Earth X, but Paradise X, which presumably would be in the next omnibus (if they have one) was pretty decent.

MAR180975
    EARTH X TRILOGY OMNIBUS ALPHA HC
    (W) Jim Kreuger, Alex Ross (A) John Paul Leon, Bill Reinhold, Doug Braithwaite, Brent Anderson, Butch Guice, John Romita Sr., John Stanisci, Thomas Yeates, Ron Randall, Alex Ross (CA) Alex Ross
    Comic-art master Alex Ross offers his dark vision of the Marvel Universe’s future — together with writer Jim Krueger, and artists John Paul Leon and Doug Braithwaite! The saga begins in a world where everyone has super-powers — and Reed Richards sets out to cure a calamity he fears he may have caused. Meanwhile, a battle-weary Captain America struggles to defeat a horrific new enemy of freedom, and Celestial forces beyond comprehension threaten a fate that only the Watcher suspects. Could it be that Earth itself is doomed — or can a new generation of heroes, including the legendary Mar-Vell reborn, save humanity? Brace yourself for bold reimaginings of the Avengers, X-Men, Inhumans, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man and more! Collecting EARTH X #0-12, #1/2, #X, EPILOGUE and SKETCHBOOK; and UNIVERSE X #0-12, #X, 4, SPIDEY, CAP, BEASTS, IRON MEN and OMNIBUS. (STL081560)
    HC, 1304pgs, FC SRP: $125.00

I'm glad Marvel appears to be keeping these in print, since they're both such classics. It is a little surprising, though, that they hit the bargain bin and then are re-released. But that's not necessarily a bad thing for the buyer.

FANTASTIC FOUR OMNIBUS HC VOL 01 NEW PTG
    (W) Stan Lee (A/CA) Jack Kirby
    HC, 848pgs, FC SRP: $100.00

MAR180973
    FANTASTIC FOUR BY JOHN BYRNE OMNIBUS HC VOL 01 NEW PTG
    (W) John Byrne, Chris Claremont, Marv Wolfman, Bill Mantlo, Stan Lee, Roger Stern
    (A) John Byrne, Jack Kirby, Ron Wilson (CA) John Byrne
    HC, 1096pgs, FC SRP: $125.00

Spectacular Member

Wedding of Cyclops and Phoenix HC!!!
    Another X-gap filled after Fatal Attractions HC, great news.

Interested in the Spidey vs Venom and Earth X Omni too.
    Chronologically, does the Venomnibus sit in the middle of the Spidey vs Venom omnibus?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    Wedding of Cyclops and Phoenix HC!!!
    Another X-gap filled after Fatal Attractions HC, great news.

Interested in the Spidey vs Venom and Earth X Omni too.
    Chronologically, does the Venomnibus sit in the middle of the Spidey vs Venom omnibus?
    I just wish they didn't double dip on the X-Men collections. The new HC combines the Bloodties collection with the existing Wedding of Cyclops and Phoenix collection plus 5 orphaned issues for X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post

SPIDER-MAN VS VENOM OMNIBUS HC
    Spider-Man meets his deadliest foe, as a rivalry for the ages is born! When Spidey’s symbiotic alien black costume takes a new host, Eddie Brock — who hates Spider-Man — together they become the lethal Venom! They’ll stop at nothing to take their revenge on Peter Parker…and when Venom sires an even more psychopathic offspring, the result is Maximum Carnage! Plus the sinister symbiote sinks his teeth into Wolverine, Ghost Rider, Quasar, Darkhawk and the Avengers, in this complete compendium of Venom’s earliest appearances! Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #258, #300, #315-317, #332-333, #346-347, #361-363, #374 and #378-380; WEB OF SPIDER-MAN (1985) #1, #95-96 and #101-103; AVENGERS: DEATHTRAP — THE VAULT GN; DARKHAWK #13-14; SPIDER-MAN: THE TRIAL OF VENOM; GHOST RIDER/BLAZE: SPIRITS OF VENGEANCE #5-6; SPIDER-MAN (1990) #35-37; SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) #201-203; and material from AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #373, #375, #388 and ANNUAL #25-26; WEB OF SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #7-8; SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #12; MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) #117-122; and SPIDER-MAN UNLIMITED (1993) #1-2; plus VENOM SUBPLOT PAGES. (STL081622)
    HC, 1160pgs, FC SRP: $125.00
    I get why they're doing this, but I hate this kind of hodpodge books. I'd much rather have sequential Spidey Omnis with the odd addition where necessary.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

When does the Byrne FF Omni come out? That's one of my favorite comic runs of all-time.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Also curious if this will be OHC or Standard trim.
    Looks like pre-orders for the Bendis one allowed this to happen OR it's just time for Moon Knight to get some type of hardcovers printed?

Marc Spector (A.K.A. Moon Knight/Jake Lockley/Steven Grant) has been fighting criminals and keeping New York City safe for years…or has he? When he wakes up in an insane asylum with no powers and a lifetime’s worth of medical records, it calls his whole identity — identities —into question. Something is wrong, but is that something Marc himself? Delve deep beneath the mask of Moon Knight to meet the many men inside his head! While Steven Grant prepares for a box-office smash, Jake Lockley is arrested for murder! And as the muddled mind of Moon Knight reaches its limit, the secrets of his past are revealed in a story of birth, death and rebirth unlike any other. Trapped outside of reality, Moon Knight’s survival depends on answers — but Marc Spector is plagued by nothing but questions! Collecting MOON KNIGHT (2016) #1-14. (STL080205)
    HC, 320pgs, FC SRP: $34.99
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Also curious if this will be OHC or Standard trim.
    Looks like pre-orders for the Bendis one allowed this to happen OR it's just time for Moon Knight to get some type of hardcovers printed?

Marc Spector (A.K.A. Moon Knight/Jake Lockley/Steven Grant) has been fighting criminals and keeping New York City safe for years…or has he? When he wakes up in an insane asylum with no powers and a lifetime’s worth of medical records, it calls his whole identity — identities —into question. Something is wrong, but is that something Marc himself? Delve deep beneath the mask of Moon Knight to meet the many men inside his head! While Steven Grant prepares for a box-office smash, Jake Lockley is arrested for murder! And as the muddled mind of Moon Knight reaches its limit, the secrets of his past are revealed in a story of birth, death and rebirth unlike any other. Trapped outside of reality, Moon Knight’s survival depends on answers — but Marc Spector is plagued by nothing but questions! Collecting MOON KNIGHT (2016) #1-14. (STL080205)
    HC, 320pgs, FC SRP: $34.99
    Pretty much sure about OHC. It has simmilar with other OHC cover price, plus marvel throw up standart hc size for a while ago almost completely

Quote Originally Posted by ricardoramos View Post
    Will this be Oversized??

I read the solicit too fast and got excited thinking it was Ellis' run.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardoramos View Post
    Will this be Oversized??

Trim sizes have now been added: yes, oversized.

Btw, the Galactus book will be the exact same size as the Monsters Unleashed HC from last year (13-1/4” x 21-1/4”) but at twice the page count.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    I read the solicit too fast and got excited thinking it was Ellis' run.
    Ellis only wrote 6 issues, the rest of that volumes run was two separate writers.
    If you just want the Ellis material it's in TPB.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Ellis only wrote 6 issues, the rest of that volumes run was two separate writers.
    If you just want the Ellis material it's in TPB.
    That's why I hope there will be a OHC with Ellis, Wood & Bunn to fill the gap between Bendis and Lemire!

Another complain about the "WEDDING OF CYCLOPS & PHOENIX HC", where's this stuff

Xmen Annual #2
    X-Men: Books of Askani
    and
    Askani'Son 1-4

?!?!?
    Most Wanted Omni: X-Factor 90's (Peter David, DeMatteis and DeZago); X-Factor Investigations (Peter David); X-Men: Legacy (Carey); Alpha Flight Vol2 (Mantlo, Hudnall & Lee); Moon Knight by Ellis, Wood & Bunn OHC ; Moon Knight Vol 1; Excalibur Omnibus Vol. 1;Animal Man Omnibus vol. 2; Animal Man by Lemire; Hellblazer by Ennis ; Question by Dennis O'Neil + Rick Veitch.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    I just wish they didn't double dip on the X-Men collections. The new HC combines the Bloodties collection with the existing Wedding of Cyclops and Phoenix collection plus 5 orphaned issues for X-Men.
    Yeah, with a nice juicy X-Tax added! Thanks Marvel! *eyeroll*
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES