Page 764 of 1383 FirstFirst ... 2646647147547607617627637647657667677687748148641264 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 20744

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Ellis only wrote 6 issues, the rest of that volumes run was two separate writers.
    If you just want the Ellis material it's in TPB.
    I have it in TPB. I want it in OHC

Default Better X-Men Collections Needed

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    I just wish they didn't double dip on the X-Men collections. The new HC combines the Bloodties collection with the existing Wedding of Cyclops and Phoenix collection plus 5 orphaned issues for X-Men.
    Add to that THE ADVENTURES OF CYCLOPS AND PHOENIX 1-4 already in X-MEN: ADVENTURES OF CYCLOPS AND PHOENIX without Askanison 1-4, Phoenix 1-3 plus a couple of others. It only added 4 issues not previously collected! (33 is collected w/ X-Men Origins: Gambit).

I am waiting for 215-219 (somehow, maybe in Epic form), and the two crossovers 338-340/XM 58-59 & 368-370/ XM 88-91. There are other gaps in other X-Books too. I was hoping for New Mutants Epic Collection 2 or a Peter David X-Factor Omnibus. (Why can't that happen?)

Or at least X-Men Omni 1 & 2 to be reprinted, Rogue Nation to be reprinted, & Phalanx Covenant in TPB.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RyanDaza View Post
    Add to that THE ADVENTURES OF CYCLOPS AND PHOENIX 1-4 already in X-MEN: ADVENTURES OF CYCLOPS AND PHOENIX without Askanison 1-4, Phoenix 1-3 plus a couple of others. It only added 4 issues not previously collected! (33 is collected w/ X-Men Origins: Gambit).
    Pretty much the only draw to this book (for me at least) would be to see my beloved X-Men #31-32 in oversized glory. I love me some Psylocke/Revanche drama.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    MAR180976
    SPIDER-MAN VS VENOM OMNIBUS HC
    Spider-Man meets his deadliest foe, as a rivalry for the ages is born! When Spidey’s symbiotic alien black costume takes a new host, Eddie Brock — who hates Spider-Man — together they become the lethal Venom! They’ll stop at nothing to take their revenge on Peter Parker…and when Venom sires an even more psychopathic offspring, the result is Maximum Carnage! Plus the sinister symbiote sinks his teeth into Wolverine, Ghost Rider, Quasar, Darkhawk and the Avengers, in this complete compendium of Venom’s earliest appearances! Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #258, #300, #315-317, #332-333, #346-347, #361-363, #374 and #378-380; WEB OF SPIDER-MAN (1985) #1, #95-96 and #101-103; AVENGERS: DEATHTRAP — THE VAULT GN; DARKHAWK #13-14; SPIDER-MAN: THE TRIAL OF VENOM; GHOST RIDER/BLAZE: SPIRITS OF VENGEANCE #5-6; SPIDER-MAN (1990) #35-37; SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) #201-203; and material from AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #373, #375, #388 and ANNUAL #25-26; WEB OF SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #7-8; SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #12; MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) #117-122; and SPIDER-MAN UNLIMITED (1993) #1-2; plus VENOM SUBPLOT PAGES. (STL081622)
    HC, 1160pgs, FC SRP: $125.00

This grabbed my attention at first because I still haven't been able to get the Michelinie/Macfarlane omnibus and thought this could fill the void. However, there'd be a fair bit of double dipping with other books I've got if I went for it so I'm unsure now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShooCat View Post
    I get why they're doing this, but I hate this kind of hodpodge books. I'd much rather have sequential Spidey Omnis with the odd addition where necessary.
    Yeah, this is a real mish-mash which I also dislike. It would have been nice to get a new Spidey Omni following on from the recent David Michielinie Omnibus. I usually get everything Spidey Omni but I'm unsure about this one. The only redeeming factor which could sway it for me is that it contains the whole Maximim Carnage event. And yes, there will be some serious double dipping.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I've been waiting for this. It wasn't perfect and had some very dry moments but it was an intriguing story that I (mostly) enjoyed at the time. As I recall, though, the second series (Universe X) wasn't as good as Earth X, but Paradise X, which presumably would be in the next omnibus (if they have one) was pretty decent.

MAR180975
    EARTH X TRILOGY OMNIBUS ALPHA HC
    (W) Jim Kreuger, Alex Ross (A) John Paul Leon, Bill Reinhold, Doug Braithwaite, Brent Anderson, Butch Guice, John Romita Sr., John Stanisci, Thomas Yeates, Ron Randall, Alex Ross (CA) Alex Ross
    Comic-art master Alex Ross offers his dark vision of the Marvel Universe’s future — together with writer Jim Krueger, and artists John Paul Leon and Doug Braithwaite! The saga begins in a world where everyone has super-powers — and Reed Richards sets out to cure a calamity he fears he may have caused. Meanwhile, a battle-weary Captain America struggles to defeat a horrific new enemy of freedom, and Celestial forces beyond comprehension threaten a fate that only the Watcher suspects. Could it be that Earth itself is doomed — or can a new generation of heroes, including the legendary Mar-Vell reborn, save humanity? Brace yourself for bold reimaginings of the Avengers, X-Men, Inhumans, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man and more! Collecting EARTH X #0-12, #1/2, #X, EPILOGUE and SKETCHBOOK; and UNIVERSE X #0-12, #X, 4, SPIDEY, CAP, BEASTS, IRON MEN and OMNIBUS. (STL081560)
    HC, 1304pgs, FC SRP: $125.00
    I have the Earth X TPB and found it as a whole just ok. Very grim, story and art, not totally my cup of tea but wouldn't have minded upgrading to the OHC and was on the lookout for it. I may consider the Omnibus if at clearance.

Fantastic Member

And here are the full solicitation texts of all the HCs:

DEADPOOL: WORLD’S GREATEST VOL. 5 HC
    Written by GERRY DUGGAN
    Penciled by MIKE HAWTHORNE, MATTEO LOLLI & SCOTT KOBLISH
    Cover by DAVID LOPEZ
    Deadpool. In. Spaaaaace!!! Things haven’t been great for Wade Wilson recently, and now he’s got it into his head that there might be a solution. One that takes him to the edge of the Marvel cosmos and back again! Then, Wade Wilson trusts Steve Rogers implicitly — how could he not? But that faith is about to be put to the test, big time, when Captain America ushers in his Secret Empire! Who’s the guy in Hydra green the chicks all call a sex machine? Deadpool! You’re darned right. But could it be that Wade’s on the wrong side of history on this one? Plus: In a secret story known only to compulsive variant-cover collectors, Odin ejects the regenerating degenerate from reality — and into the cover-verse!
    Collecting DEADPOOL (2015) #30-36 and DEADPOOL SECRET COMIC VARIANTS.
    248 PGS./Parental Advisory …$34.99
    Trim size: oversized

EARTH X TRILOGY OMNIBUS: ALPHA HC
    Written by JIM KRUEGER & ALEX ROSS
    Penciled by JOHN PAUL LEON, BILL REINHOLD, DOUG BRAITHWAITE, BRENT ANDERSON, BUTCH GUICE, JOHN ROMITA SR., JOHN STANISCI, THOMAS YEATES, RON RANDALL & ALEX ROSS
    NEW Cover ART by ALEX ROSS
    Comic-art master Alex Ross offers his dark vision of the Marvel Universe’s future — together with writer Jim Krueger, and artists John Paul Leon and Doug Braithwaite! The saga begins in a world where everyone has super-powers — and Reed Richards sets out to cure a calamity he fears he may have caused. Meanwhile, a battle-weary Captain America struggles to defeat a horrific new enemy of freedom, and Celestial forces beyond comprehension threaten a fate that only the Watcher suspects. Could it be that Earth itself is doomed — or can a new generation of heroes, including the legendary Mar-Vell reborn, save humanity? Brace yourself for bold reimaginings of the Avengers, X-Men, Inhumans, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man and more!
    Collecting EARTH X #0-12, #1/2, #X, EPILOGUE and SKETCHBOOK; and UNIVERSE X #0-12, #X, 4, SPIDEY, CAP, BEASTS, IRON MEN and OMNIBUS.
    1,304 PGS./Rated T+ …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91317-5 • Trim size: oversized

FANTASTIC FOUR OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC (NEW PRINTING)
    Written by STAN LEE
    Penciled by JACK KIRBY
    Cover by JACK KIRBY
    ON SALE AUGUST 2018
    They were visionaries. Explorers. Imaginauts. They were Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. And like the Fantastic Four, they continually strove to overcome the impossible and achieve the extraordinary. Now, the first three years of their landmark run are collected in one oversized volume. This keepsake edition also includes all original letters pages and pinups, critical commentaries, a historical overview and other DVD-style extras.
    COLLECTING: FANTASTIC FOUR (1961) #1-30, FANTASTIC FOUR ANNUAL (1963) #1
    848 PGS./All Ages …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91327-4 • Trim size: oversized

FANTASTIC FOUR BY JOHN BYRNE OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC (NEW PRINTING)
    Written by JOHN BYRNE, CHRIS CLAREMONT, MARV WOLFMAN, BILL MANTLO, STAN LEE & ROGER STERN
    Penciled by JOHN BYRNE, JACK KIRBY & RON WILSON
    Cover by JOHN BYRNE
    ON SALE AUGUST 2018
    It was the world’s greatest comic magazine – again! Not since the days of Stan Lee and Jack Kirby had a creator so perfectly captured the intense mood, cosmic style and classic sense of adventure of Marvel’s First Family. Fresh off an earth-shattering and reputation-making run as penciler on UNCANNY X-MEN, John Byrne proved his writing talent was every bit the equal of his art as he pulled double duty on FANTASTIC FOUR, launching Reed, Sue, Ben and Johnny into realms of imagination and wonder into which few creators before had dared to travel. From the four corners of the globe to the farthest reaches of space to the deepest depths of the Negative Zone, the FF face off against foes old and new – including the Dr. Doom, Galactus and Annihilus! Plus: The FF aid the Inhumans, bid farewell to the Baxter Building, don new costumes and celebrate their 20th anniversary in style as Byrne reminds us all there’s a family at the heart of this team of adventurers!
    Collecting MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) #61-62; MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE #50; FANTASTIC FOUR (1961) #215-218, #220-221, #232-262 and ANNUAL #17; PETER PARKER, THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) #42; AVENGERS (1963) #233; THING (1983) #2; and ALPHA FLIGHT (1983) #4.
    1,096 PGS./Rated T …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91328-1 • Trim size: oversized

FANTASTIC FOUR: BEHOLD… GALACTUS HC
    Written by STAN LEE & JOHN BYRNE
    Penciled by JACK KIRBY, JOHN BUSCEMA & JOHN BYRNE
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    PRESENTED IN MONSTER-SIZE FORMAT!
    The Fantastic Four take on Galactus in one cosmically oversized hardcover! First, Stan Lee and Jack Kirby introduce the World-Eater and his enigmatic herald, the Silver Surfer, as they come for Earth in one of the greatest comic book sagas ever told! Next, Stan and Jack bring big G back — but what does he want this time? The answer lies in the Microverse! John Buscema’s powerful pencils illustrate the arrival of new herald Gabriel the Air-Walker, signaling doom for the human race! Then, John Byrne takes over as Terrax leads the Devourer back to Earth — and the entire Marvel Universe pitches in to help the FF save the planet from becoming his next meal! With Kirby, Buscema and Byrne art showcased on enormous pages, Galactus has never looked bigger — or better!
    Collecting FANTASTIC FOUR (1961) #48-50, #74-77, #120-123 and #242-244.
    312 PGS./Rated T+ …$50.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91329-8 • Trim size: 13-41/64” x 21-1/4”

MIGHTY THOR VOL. 5: THE DEATH OF THE MIGHTY THOR HC
    Written by JASON AARON
    Penciled by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN, WALTER SIMONSON, JAMES HARREN & MORE
    Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    Marvel Legacy hits Asgard with a bang — the death of the Mighty Thor! The final judgment comes as the Mangog arrives. The War Thor meets the beast head-on, but even the bloodthirst of this Ultimate hammer-wielder may pale in comparison to the Mangog’s might! The battle rages as Jane Foster’s cancer takes a turn for the worse, and she might not have to wait for the final judgment at all. The clock is ticking, the War of the Realms is spreading and Mjolnir cannot save her this time. Can even the legendary Hercules help avert disaster? It’s the beginning of the end as the tragic and heroic story of Jane Foster finally reaches its heartrending zenith!
    Collecting MIGHTY THOR 700-706 and MIGHTY THOR: AT THE GATES OF VALHALLA.
    232 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-90660-3 • Trim size: standard

MOON KNIGHT BY LEMIRE & SMALLWOOD HC
    Written by JEFF LEMIRE
    Penciled by GREG SMALLWOOD, FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA, JAMES STOKOE & WILFREDO TORRES
    Cover by GREG SMALLWOOD
    Marc Spector (A.K.A. Moon Knight/Jake Lockley/Steven Grant) has been fighting criminals and keeping New York City safe for years…or has he? When he wakes up in an insane asylum with no powers and a lifetime’s worth of medical records, it calls his whole identity — identities —into question. Something is wrong, but is that something Marc himself? Delve deep beneath the mask of Moon Knight to meet the many men inside his head! While Steven Grant prepares for a box-office smash, Jake Lockley is arrested for murder! And as the muddled mind of Moon Knight reaches its limit, the secrets of his past are revealed in a story of birth, death and rebirth unlike any other. Trapped outside of reality, Moon Knight’s survival depends on answers — but Marc Spector is plagued by nothing but questions!
    Collecting MOON KNIGHT (2016) #1-14.
    320 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91285-7 • Trim size: oversized

X-MEN: THE WEDDING OF CYCLOPS & PHOENIX HC
    Written by FABIAN NICIEZA, BOB HARRAS, ROY THOMAS, SCOTT LOBDELL, GLENN HERDLING, KURT BUSIEK & MORE
    Penciled by ANDY KUBERT, RICHARD BENNETT, LIAM SHARP, STEVE EPTING, DAVE ROSS, JOHN ROMITA JR., DWAYNE TURNER, ARON WIESENFELD, MIKE MCKONE, IAN CHURCHILL, RON RANDALL, GENE HA & MORE
    Cover by ANDY KUBERT
    Wedding bells are ringing for the most star-crossed super hero couple of all: Scott Summers and Jean Grey! But there’s a ton of action to go with the romance as the X-Men and Avengers must keep Magneto’s Acolytes from destroying Genosha, the mutant-killing Legacy Virus hits close to home, and Professor X decides to rehabilitate the monster known as Sabretooth! But love conquers all when Jean and Scott tie the knot at last — before a mind-bending honeymoon to the far future, where they must raise Cyclops’ long-lost son and overthrow the planet-conquering Apocalypse!
    Collecting X-MEN (1991) #26-35, AVENGERS (1963) #368-369, AVENGERS WEST COAST #101, UNCANNY X-MEN (1981) #307-310, CABLE (1993) #6-8, X-MEN UNLIMITED (1993) #3, UNCANNY X-MEN ANNUAL (1992) #18, X-MEN: THE WEDDING ALBUM, WHAT IF? (1989) #60, ADVENTURES OF CYCLOPS AND PHOENIX #1-4 and material from MARVEL VALENTINE SPECIAL.
    832 PGS./Rated T …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91322-9 • Trim size: oversized

Fantastic Member

And the rest:

MARVEL’S ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: THE ART OF THE MOVIE HC SLIPCASE
    Written by ELENI ROUSSOS
    The latest entry in Marvel’s ART OF series is no small matter! Scott Lang has gone straight. No, seriously. Until Hope Van Dyne drags him back into a quest to save her mother — one that might put Scott’s relationship with his daughter at risk. This collectible volume contains pages of full-color concept art, production designs and behind-the-scenes secrets from the filmmakers. Go behind the scenes of Marvel’s next big hit!
    240 PGS./All Ages …$50.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-90906-2 • Trim size: landscape

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE FANTASTIC FOUR VOL. 20 HC
    Written by DOUG MOENCH with JOHN BYRNE & ROGER STERN
    Penciled by BILL SIENKIEWICZ with JOHN BYRNE, GEORGE PEREZ, TOM SUTTON, JOE SINNOTT & AL MILGROM
    Cover by BILL SIENKIEWICZ
    The Fantastic Four has always been the home for Marvel’s biggest ideas and most creative concepts. It’s a tradition founded by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby — and now, Doug Moench and Bill Sienkiewicz carry the torch (no pun intended) forward in this amazing Masterworks! Giant monsters invade New York! A possessed Franklin Richards threatens all reality with his immeasurable power! The FF join Captain Marvel in a cosmic war against the Skrulls, drawn by George Pérez! Doctor Doom retakes Latveria! A lost race of technologically advanced Vikings, powered by a blind god’s tears, needs the FF’s aid! And a trip to the great outdoors ain’t no picnic when alien brain parasites attack! The legendary John Byrne makes his writer/artist debut, and so much more!
    Collecting FANTASTIC FOUR (1961) #219-231 and ANNUAL #15.
    320 PGS./Rated T …$75.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91027-3
    MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE FANTASTIC FOUR VOL. 20 HC — VARIANT EDITION VOL. 264 (DM ONLY)
    320 PGS./Rated T …$75.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91028-0

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: KILLRAVEN VOL. 1 HC
    Written by DON MCGREGOR with ROY THOMAS, GERRY CONWAY, MARV WOLFMAN & BILL MANTLO
    Penciled by P. CRAIG RUSSELL with NEAL ADAMS, HOWARD CHAYKIN, HERB TRIMPE, RICH BUCKLER, GENE COLAN & KEITH GIFFEN
    Cover by JOHN ROMITA SR.
    It is the year 2018. The Martian invasion of Earth has left our world shattered and its population enslaved. Into this post-apocalyptic nightmare comes Killraven, a man obsessed with his mission: to free Earth! Don McGregor and P. Craig Russell took on Killraven’s quest, and together they crafted some of the most compelling and nuanced comic-art masterpieces of the era. Their hero and his band of Freemen rebels strive, grow, battle and love with a humanity that’s as touching as it is exciting. And now, the complete Killraven sci-fi action opus is collected in this incomparable Marvel Masterworks — beautifully restored and featuring an amazing selection of behind-the-scenes material!
    Collecting AMAZING ADVENTURES (1970) #18-39 and MARVEL GRAPHIC NOVEL #7.
    488 PGS./Rated T+ …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91135-5
    MARVEL MASTERWORKS: KILLRAVEN VOL. 1 HC — VARIANT EDITION VOL. 265 (DM ONLY)
    488 PGS./Rated T+ …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91136-2

SPIDER-MAN VS. VENOM OMNIBUS HC
    Written by TOM DEFALCO, DAVID MICHELINIE, LOUISE SIMONSON, HOWARD MACKIE, TERRY KAVANAGH, DANNY FINGEROTH, PETER DAVID & J.M. DEMATTEIS
    Penciled by RON FRENZ, TODD MCFARLANE, ERIK LARSEN, MARK BAGLEY, GREG LAROCQUE, ALEX SAVIUK, RON LIM, MIKE MANLEY, JIM CRAIG, ADAM KUBERT, TOM LYLE, SAL BUSCEMA, AARON LOPRESTI, SAM KIETH & MORE
    Cover by TODD MCFARLANE
    Spider-Man meets his deadliest foe, as a rivalry for the ages is born! When Spidey’s symbiotic alien black costume takes a new host, Eddie Brock — who hates Spider-Man — together they become the lethal Venom! They’ll stop at nothing to take their revenge on Peter Parker…and when Venom sires an even more psychopathic offspring, the result is Maximum Carnage! Plus the sinister symbiote sinks his teeth into Wolverine, Ghost Rider, Quasar, Darkhawk and the Avengers, in this complete compendium of Venom’s earliest appearances!
    Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #258, #300, #315-317, #332-333, #346-347, #361-363, #374 and #378-380; WEB OF SPIDER-MAN (1985) #1, #95-96 and #101-103; AVENGERS: DEATHTRAP — THE VAULT GN; DARKHAWK #13-14; SPIDER-MAN: THE TRIAL OF VENOM; GHOST RIDER/BLAZE: SPIRITS OF VENGEANCE #5-6; SPIDER-MAN (1990) #35-37; SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) #201-203; and material from AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #373, #375, #388 and ANNUAL #25-26; WEB OF SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #7-8; SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #12; MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) #117-122; and SPIDER-MAN UNLIMITED (1993) #1-2; plus VENOM SUBPLOT PAGES.
    1,160 PGS./Rated T+ …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91320-5 • Trim size: oversized

STAR WARS: DOCTOR APHRA VOL. 1 HC
    Written by KIERON GILLEN & JASON AARON
    Penciled by KEV WALKER, MARCO CHECCHETTO, SALVADOR LARROCA & ANDREA BROCCARDO
    Cover by KAMOME SHIRAHAMA
    Rogue archaeologist Doctor Aphra barely escaped Darth Vader’s wrath. If the Dark Lord of the Sith ever learns that she still lives, he’ll hunt her to the ends of the galaxy. But for now, it’s time for a return to what Aphra does best! With killer droids Triple-Zero and BeeTee-One in tow, she’s off in search of the rarest of artifacts — as long as she can stay one step ahead of the Empire, bounty hunters…and just about everyone else! But soon, archaeologist and rebel pilot stand side-by-side when Aphra persuades Luke Skywalker to join her in a journey to the heart of the Screaming Citadel! What secret are they after? And when word gets out, can Han and Leia be far behind them?
    Collecting STAR WARS: DOCTOR APHRA #1-8, STAR WARS: THE SCREAMING CITADEL #1 and STAR WARS (2015) #31-32.
    272 PGS./Rated T…$34.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91321-2 • Trim size: oversized

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Yeah, this is a real mish-mash which I also dislike. It would have been nice to get a new Spidey Omni following on from the recent David Michielinie Omnibus. I usually get everything Spidey Omni but I'm unsure about this one. The only redeeming factor which could sway it for me is that it contains the whole Maximim Carnage event. And yes, there will be some serious double dipping.
    I'm excited. Been waiting for an oversized Maximum Carnage collection. Other than the early McFarlane/Larson issues, where is the double dipping? That's what, about 8-9 issues? I guess eventually it will be more, but who knows how far down the road that could be

Fantastic Member

And some love for the "fat" TPBs:

ASTONISHING ANT-MAN: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB
    Written by NICK SPENCER
    Penciled by RAMON ROSANAS, BRENT SCHOONOVER & ANNAPAOLA MARTELLO
    Cover by MARK BROOKS
    ON SALE JUNE 2018
    One tiny hero — one giant, action-packed book! Scott Lang was a down-on-his-luck divorced ex-con — until he stole Hank Pym’s size-changing suit to save his daughter! Since then, Scott’s life has been a rollercoaster. But will he continue to be a hero — or return to his former life of crime? Or perhaps both?! Scott has his hands full with a new business, some questionable employees and a teenage daughter who was once an Avenger herself! Then there are villains like the Power Broker and Scott’s archenemy, Darren Cross, plus the female Beetle — will she be friend, foe or something else entirely? Nick Spencer’s entire fast, furious and fun Ant-Man run is collected between two covers!
    Collecting ANT-MAN (2015) #1-5 and ANNUAL #1, ANT-MAN: LAST DAYS #1, and ASTONISHING ANT-MAN #1-13.
    472 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91132-4

CABLE: REVOLUTION TPB
    Written by ROBERT WEINBERG
    Penciled by MICHAEL RYAN, ESAD RIBIC & TOM DERENICK
    Cover by MICHAEL RYAN
    Revolution rocks Cable’s world! When three witches appear with dire warnings, Cable must unravel the riddle of two warring alternate futures — Harmony and the Ranshi Empire — and discover his critical role in their creation! And when a sadistic body-hopping killer strikes, Cable must battle Domino and Irene Merryweather! Can he defeat his true foe without killing his friends? Cable’s sister, Rachel Summers, resurfaces in the timestream, but a rescue effort may cost him dearly — and leave Cable unable to face the vast and manipulative Dark Sisterhood! Plus: When the Brotherhood strikes, a tragic death forces Nathan to reflect on what Xavier’s dream truly means to him, and to question his place in the X-Men. Novelist Robert Weinberg’s run is collected in full!
    Collecting CABLE (1993) #79-96.
    440 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91217-8 • DIAMOND CODE: DEC178177

CHAMPIONS CLASSIC: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB
    Written by TONY ISABELLA, BILL MANTLO, CHRIS CLAREMONT, JIM SHOOTER, JOHN BYRNE & ROGER STERN
    Penciled by DON HECK, GEORGE TUSKA, BOB HALL, JOHN BYRNE & SAL BUSCEMA
    Cover by GIL KANE
    Join Black Widow, Hercules, Ghost Rider, Iceman and Angel as they form an all-new super-team: the Champions! Now, their complete adventures are available in a single volume! Savor every issue, every highlight, every page as the lives of these Marvel icons play out together! Their struggles will reveal the origin of the man who created the Black Widow, pit them against the combined might of Magneto and Doctor Doom, unleash the Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man on Los Angeles, team them with the Stranger in the fight for an Infinity Gem and bring fan-favorite artist John Byrne aboard for some of his greatest early work, including stories featuring the Sentinels and Brotherhood of Evil Mutants!
    Collecting CHAMPIONS (1975) #1-17; IRON MAN ANNUAL #4; AVENGERS (1963) #163; SUPER-VILLAIN TEAM-UP #14; PETER PARKER, THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) #17-18; and HULK ANNUAL #7.
    472 PGS./Rated T …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91180-5

DAKOTA NORTH: DESIGN FOR DYING TPB
    Written by MARTHA THOMASES, JIM OWSLEY, TERRY AUSTIN, DWIGHT JON ZIMMERMAN, ED BRUBAKER & GREG RUCKA
    Penciled by TONY SALMONS, STEVE GEIGER, WHILCE PORTACIO, AMANDA CONNER & MICHAEL LARK
    Cover by TONY SALMONS
    She’s the Marvel Universe’s most stylish detective! Dakota North is smart, tough and no-nonsense, and if you have a problem, she’ll solve it. And her business turns into a family affair when her father and brother become embroiled in a mystery that takes Dakota all the way to Europe! Meanwhile, the knife-wielding Slasher is targeting supermodels — and next on the list is Mary Jane Watson. But the killer didn’t reckon on a Spider-Man/Dakota North team-up! Plus: Dakota helps the Wasp fell a giant, and risks her life alongside Daredevil and Luke Cage to keep an innocent man off of death row. But what bizarre crime could unite Dakota North with Power Pack and the Punisher?
    Collecting DAKOTA NORTH #1-5, WEB OF SPIDER-MAN (1985) #37, POWER PACK (1984) #46, DAREDEVIL (1998) #107-110 and material from MARVEL SUPER-HEROES (1990) #3.
    280 PGS./Rated T+ …$29.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91250-5

SECRET AVENGERS BY ED BRUBAKER: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB
    Written by ED BRUBAKER
    Penciled by MIKE DEODATO JR., WILL CONRAD, DAVID AJA & MICHAEL LARK
    Cover by MARKO DJURDJEVIC
    Steve Rogers has a big secret! The former Captain America has assembled a special-ops squad to counter the world’s deadliest threats. But who are the Secret Avengers? Spy intrigue meets super hero action as the Super-Soldier, Black Widow, War Machine, Ant-Man, Valkyrie, Moon Knight and more take on a case that crosses dimensions and lands on Martian soil — and somehow involves Nick Fury! Then, the Celestial Order of the Hai-Dai launches a brazen attack on Shang-Chi. Its mission? To return him to his father, a man of consummate evil who has perpetuated his brand of wickedness and corruption for more than 3,000 years! Can Steve’s stealth team — and an old friend from his World War II days — save the Master of Kung Fu? Ed Brubaker’s blockbuster run is collected in full!
    Collecting SECRET AVENGERS (2010) #1-12.
    304 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91219-2

SILVER SURFER EPIC COLLECTION: THANOS QUEST TPB
    Volume #6 in the Silver Surfer Epic Collections
    Written by ALAN GRANT, JIM STARLIN, RON MARZ & ED SIMMONS
    Penciled by JIM SHERMAN, RON LIM & JACK SPARLING
    Cover by RON LIM
    The Mad Titan is on a quest for Death! The Silver Surfer may believe he has killed Thanos, but the terrible truth is that the Mad Titan still lives — and that’s bad news for the Marvel Universe, because Thanos’ great love has sent him on a space-faring search for the Infinity Gems! Meanwhile, the Surfer tackles a deadly life-form and deals with the madness of Dynamo City! But when Thanos returns from his quest, glove on hand and hell-bent for revenge, do the Surfer, Galactus and Drax the Destroyer stand a chance? And whose side will Mephisto be on? Norrin Radd must face his past as events build to a confrontation that sets the stage for the cosmic epic known as INFINITY GAUNTLET!
    Collecting SILVER SURFER (1987) #39-50 and ANNUAL #3, THANOS QUEST #1-2 and material from MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) #50.
    480 PGS./Rated T …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91186-7

THOR EPIC COLLECTION: WORLDENGINE TPB
    Volume #23 in the Thor Epic Collections
    Written by WARREN ELLIS, WILLIAM MESSNER-LOEBS, MARK WAID & TERRY KAVANAGH
    Penciled by MIKE DEODATO JR., GEOF ISHERWOOD, JOHN STATEMA & MORE
    Cover by MIKE DEODATO JR.
    A truly explosive era for Thor! Visionary writer Warren Ellis and superstar artist Mike Deodato Jr. unite to change everything for a Thunder God forsaken by his father and left mortal in Manhattan. Death is coming for Thor — and Ragnarok may not be far behind! But can he find solace — and renewed vigor — in the arms of the Enchantress? And together, can they save the World Tree, Yggdrasil? Then, William Messner-Loebs takes over with Deodato in bringing an epic chapter of Asgard’s saga to a close! Thor joins Captain America and his Avengers comrades in battle with the Zodiac before facing the climactic twilight of the gods alongside his hammer brother Red Norvell! Prepare to bid farewell to a legend!
    Collecting THOR (1966) #491-502, CAPTAIN AMERICA (1968) #449, IRON MAN (1968) #326, AVENGERS (1963) #396 and THOR: THE LEGEND.
    432 PGS./Rated T …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91157-7

WOLVERINE: THE AMAZING IMMORTAL MAN AND OTHER BLOODY TALES TPB
    Written by DEAN MOTTER, ZEB WELLS, RICK SPEARS, JIMMY PALMIOTTI, DUANE SWIERCZYNSKI, JOSHUA FIALKOV, DAVID LAPHAM, STUART MOORE, FRANK TIERI, RYAN DUNLAVEY & MORE
    Penciled by GREG SCOTT, PAOLO RIVERA, TIMOTHY GREEN II, RAFA GARRES, MIKE DEODATO JR., PACO DIAZ, TOMM COKER, PAUL GULACY, RICHARD ELSON, DAVID AJA & MORE
    Cover by SIMONE BIANCHI
    Wolverine unleashed in savage stories spanning his century-long life! Logan’s long life has taken him to every corner of the globe — from terrifying crowds in a 1930s freak show; to battling Nazi werewolves during World War II; to fighting pirates in Korea, mobsters in New Jersey and a mythical creature in the American Southwest. Now, in rarely seen tales by an army of top talent, watch Wolverine take on ninjas, monsters, zombies, Morlocks and more — and face off against both the Hulk and Thor! Plus: Grudge matches with Mojo, the Wendigo and more! It’s Wolverine as you like him best!
    Collecting WOLVERINE #900 and #1000; WOLVERINE ANNUAL #2; RAMPAGING WOLVERINE #1; WOLVERINE: THE AMAZING IMMORTAL MAN & OTHER BLOODY TALES, UNDER THE BOARDWALK, WENDIGO!, CARNI-BRAWL, SAVAGE, MR. X, DUST FROM ABOVE and DEBT OF DEATH; and material from WOLVERINE: SWITCHBACK.
    504 PGS./Parental Advisory …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91249-9

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Re: Moon Knight HC by Lemire
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardoramos View Post
    That's why I hope there will be a OHC with Ellis, Wood & Bunn to fill the gap between Bendis and Lemire!
    I'd wager, reluctantly of course cause you never can predict, that now with the Bendis OHC(out next month) and this solicit for Lemire that it might be next.

They seem to be collecting bronze age MK in Epics and 2000 era series in HC format right now.
    So that still leaves the Houston run, Vengeance of MK (can't recall writer) and the Ellis/Wood/Bunn volumes as uncollected OHC runs.
    Shadowland: MK mini is in the Shadowland Omni.

I think they are holding off on doing a Bronze Age Origins Omni or Marc Spector: MK Omni till a TV or Movie situation happens.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    I just wish they didn't double dip on the X-Men collections. The new HC combines the Bloodties collection with the existing Wedding of Cyclops and Phoenix collection plus 5 orphaned issues for X-Men.
    It brings Bloodties and Wedding into OHC, which is what I was waiting for!

Quote Originally Posted by ricardoramos View Post
    Another complain about the "WEDDING OF CYCLOPS & PHOENIX HC", where's this stuff

Xmen Annual #2
    X-Men: Books of Askani
    and
    Askani'Son 1-4

?!?!?
    I figure there is 1 more OHC for this pre-AoA era, but it would collect a few scattered storylines! I'd need to reread to understand if there is any big plot issues with it jumping around the other OHCs so much. Remaining contents for me is:
    Shattershot Annuals x-over
    X-Men #17-24 + Ann.#2
    Gambit vol.1 #1-4
    Rogue vol.1 #1-4
    Bishop #1-4
    God knows what they'd call it though, lol!

I hope we'll get some sort of Askani OHC like we did the DoFP one, collecting all the miniseries and related issues.
    Last edited by jm21; 02-22-2018 at 01:49 PM.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    It brings Bloodties and Wedding into OHC, which is what I was waiting for!

I figure there is 1 more OHC for this pre-AoA era, but it would collect a few scattered storylines! I'd need to reread to understand if there is any big plot issues with it jumping around the other OHCs so much. Remaining contents for me is:
    Shattershot Annuals x-over
    X-Men #17-24 + Ann.#2
    Gambit vol.1 #1-4
    Rogue vol.1 #1-4
    Bishop #1-4
    God knows what they'd call it though, lol!

I hope we'll get some sort of Askani OHC like we did the DoFP one, collecting all the miniseries and related issues.
    A goddamn mess? Lol, I kid.

I'm just bitter that I'm probably going to end up paying an exorbitant amount for material that's already 90% collected, and *still* not complete...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    A goddamn mess? Lol, I kid.

I'm just bitter that I'm probably going to end up paying an exorbitant amount for material that's already 90% collected, and *still* not complete...
    Bwhahaha - true, it would be a mess! I do think Bishop is the main one that may feel out of place though - it may fit better as some sort of Bishop: XSE OHC. Gambit fits with the X-Men issues in terms of release dates and Rogue follows on from Gambit quite well from recollection. Shattershot is orphaned and preceeds all the other material - I don't know where else it could go now.

This does complete everything on the Uncanny side though from Fall of The Mutants to AoA, which is pretty monumental in it's self!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by RyanDaza View Post

I am waiting for 215-219 (somehow, maybe in Epic form), and the two crossovers 338-340/XM 58-59 & 368-370/ XM 88-91. There are other gaps in other X-Books too. I was hoping for New Mutants Epic Collection 2 or a Peter David X-Factor Omnibus. (Why can't that happen?)

Or at least X-Men Omni 1 & 2 to be reprinted, Rogue Nation to be reprinted, & Phalanx Covenant in TPB.
    Speaking of Phalanx Covenant, if we get a third X-Force omnibus (between Deadpool & X-Force and Age of Apocalypse), one would assume it'll include the X-Force/X-Factor/Excalibur and Cable/Wolverine arcs, so there will be heavy double-dipping between that and the PC HC (the hypothetical X-Force omnibus will be entirely too thin if it somehow skips those stories).

We're also only one more Cable + X-Force collection from having both titles all contained in omni or fat TPB format through Zero Tolerance, which is kind of cool (Cable would actually be completely collected except for issues 71 and 72).

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I've been waiting for this. It wasn't perfect and had some very dry moments but it was an intriguing story that I (mostly) enjoyed at the time. As I recall, though, the second series (Universe X) wasn't as good as Earth X, but Paradise X, which presumably would be in the next omnibus (if they have one) was pretty decent.

MAR180975
    EARTH X TRILOGY OMNIBUS ALPHA HC
    (W) Jim Kreuger, Alex Ross (A) John Paul Leon, Bill Reinhold, Doug Braithwaite, Brent Anderson, Butch Guice, John Romita Sr., John Stanisci, Thomas Yeates, Ron Randall, Alex Ross (CA) Alex Ross
    Comic-art master Alex Ross offers his dark vision of the Marvel Universe’s future — together with writer Jim Krueger, and artists John Paul Leon and Doug Braithwaite! The saga begins in a world where everyone has super-powers — and Reed Richards sets out to cure a calamity he fears he may have caused. Meanwhile, a battle-weary Captain America struggles to defeat a horrific new enemy of freedom, and Celestial forces beyond comprehension threaten a fate that only the Watcher suspects. Could it be that Earth itself is doomed — or can a new generation of heroes, including the legendary Mar-Vell reborn, save humanity? Brace yourself for bold reimaginings of the Avengers, X-Men, Inhumans, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man and more! Collecting EARTH X #0-12, #1/2, #X, EPILOGUE and SKETCHBOOK; and UNIVERSE X #0-12, #X, 4, SPIDEY, CAP, BEASTS, IRON MEN and OMNIBUS. (STL081560)
    HC, 1304pgs, FC SRP: $125.00
    I have the Earth X Graphitti Designs Hardcover and it is beautiful... but I may buuy this as I only have the other two books in trade form.