Page 768 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 2686687187587647657667677687697707717727788188681268 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 20769
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OldManBrian View Post
    This. It's all good. Now I hope we start getting omnis to fill between Miller and Bendis. I want it all!
    That would be cool but I doubt it will happen any time soon as we've already received several Epic Collections regarding that period plus Marvel probably doesn't see Omnibuses for that period selling that well bar a possible Nocenti/RomitaJr one. However, saying that, an Omnibus bridging the two Miller runs would be pretty great.

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    I'm not familiar with Waid's run at all. His omnis weren't even on my radar.
    as other's said you can never have enough omnis of a good run and character. That said, Waid's DD is very different to the 3 runs you already have. It's less crime/noir based and more swashbuckling superhero stuff but it's still faithful to the character just a different tone and approach.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Oh man there was a lot of bad stuff between them but I could definitely go for the Denny O’Neil run between the two Millers. It’s always in my top five collection request lists that we do at the end of the year.
    Somehow I've completely forgot that O'neill wrote DD after Miller but now that you reminded me I really really want it and I want it yesterday! If nothing else at least an Epic or two so I can put it next to my O'neill Iron man epics.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Somehow I've completely forgot that O'neill wrote DD after Miller but now that you reminded me I really really want it and I want it yesterday! If nothing else at least an Epic or two so I can put it next to my O'neill Iron man epics.
    Denny O’Neil's run is one of my favourite Daredevil runs. It would be nice to have it at least in an Epic Collection. As a kid I collected the first few issues but only completed collecting them all several years ago when I got back into comics again.

Amazing Member

Hello,
    Does anyone know if the X-men Phalanx Covenant will be re-released as an hc / tpb or even released digitally?
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Panagiotis1 View Post
    Hello,
    Does anyone know if the X-men Phalanx Covenant will be re-released as an hc / tpb or even released digitally?
    Thank you very much!
    While nothing has been solicited yet, I would imagine it is very likely to be released as a TPB at some point. Most of the OHC releases tend to see re-release in TPB form down the line.

On another note...

I have been trying to build up my Thor collection but noticed volume one of the Stan Lee & Jack Kirby omnibus is out of print and going for quite the price. In terms of SA comics, I usually see this rated highly alongside Spider-Man & FF. I am very surprised this has not been re-printed since 2011.

Am I missing out on too much if I just grab Vol 2 & 3?

On Hatchette's site, they have the new books that were just solicited last week (Byrne omni, etc..) and I also saw this one that I didn't see previously:

Fantastic Four By Jonathan Hickman: The Complete Collection Vol. 1 - which I'm ecstatic about - thick, chunky trade collection of Hickman's FF/F4 run. Awesome! Release date 9/4/18.

The Human Torch & The Thing: Strange Tales - The Complete Collection - release date 8/28/18. No specifics yet, so unsure if this would be contents of MMW 1, or both MMWs 1 + 2.

The Thing & The Human Torch By Dan Slott
    - release date 8/28/18

Heroes Reborn: Fantastic Four TPB - release date 8/21/18

Marvel Two-In-One Epic Collection: Cry Monster - release date 8/21/18

Fantastic Four Epic Collection: The Coming Of Galactus - release date 8/14/18

Hmmm... do you see a trend here? Ha! So looks like two-in-one is getting Epic Collection treatment, which is very cool.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    On Hatchette's site, they have the new books that were just solicited last week (Byrne omni, etc..) and I also saw this one that I didn't see previously:

Fantastic Four By Jonathan Hickman: The Complete Collection Vol. 1 - which I'm ecstatic about - thick, chunky trade collection of Hickman's FF/F4 run. Awesome! Release date 9/4/18.

The Human Torch & The Thing: Strange Tales - The Complete Collection - release date 8/28/18. No specifics yet, so unsure if this would be contents of MMW 1, or both MMWs 1 + 2.

- release date 8/28/18

Hmmm... do you see a trend here? Ha! So looks like two-in-one is getting Epic Collection treatment, which is very cool.
    Also:

FF: Behold Galactus
    https://smile.amazon.com/dp/13029132...9657017&sr=1-5

FF by Byrne Omnibus
    https://smile.amazon.com/dp/13029132...9657017&sr=1-6

Sorta makes you think there was some truth to the FF blacklisting while Disney did not own the rights...

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Perhaps then the Fantastic Four Silver Age Omni vol.4 can now materialize when the time is right!
    That time likely being a Marvel Studios backed film in the 2020s during Cinematic Universe Phase 4.
    Poetic?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    Sorta makes you think there was some truth to the FF blacklisting while Disney did not own the rights...
    Maybe, OR, does anyone know is AUG/SEP time frame any kinda FF anniversary? is 2018 like the 50th or 55th anniversary or something? (Trying to be positive and non-conspiracy theory here, LOL)
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate

- release date 8/28/18

I think I do see a trend... So I have to quote your post in the FF appreciation thread!
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

I missed this one earlier - another TPB:

Fantastic Four: The World's Greatest Comic Magazine - release date Sep 4, 2018
    By: Erik Larsen, Eric Stephenson, Kurt Busiek, Stan Lee, Keith Giffen, Jorge Lucas, Frank Fosco, Ron Frenz

What is this? Was this a limited series title or something, maybe around Heroes Reborn timeframe?

I missed this one earlier - another TPB:

Fantastic Four: The World's Greatest Comic Magazine - release date Sep 4, 2018
    By: Erik Larsen, Eric Stephenson, Kurt Busiek, Stan Lee, Keith Giffen, Jorge Lucas, Frank Fosco, Ron Frenz

What is this? Was this a limited series title or something, maybe around Heroes Reborn timeframe?
    Omg! It's that wonderful limited series done in 2001 in pure Kirby/Lee style! I've got only a few issues. According to my pal Iron Maiden it's a "work of love".

Look at all those wonderful covers! You'll get the vibe of the book! The titles of the issue will give you some clues about the story...

http://comicbookdb.com/title_covergallery.php?ID=4667
    Last edited by Abe; 02-26-2018 at 01:01 PM.
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

Maybe, OR, does anyone know is AUG/SEP time frame any kinda FF anniversary? is 2018 like the 50th or 55th anniversary or something? (Trying to be positive and non-conspiracy theory here, LOL)
    More like their 57th Anniversary!