Page 784 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 2846847347747807817827837847857867877887948348841284 ... LastLast
Results 11,746 to 11,760 of 20773
    Extraordinary Member

Oh wow looks like I'll be holding back then! I'll post photos, someday, but my bookshell is a mess and I have to store my three omnibuses by my bedside.

Extraordinary Member

What do you guys think about that crazy infinity gautnlet slipcase?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Waiting for mine to ship. Looks awesome. I haven't gotten any of the box sets yet so pretty excited. Truthfully never read any of it so jumping full on in. I got a good price on it which helped the decision.
    Last edited by RamblingMan; 03-22-2018 at 03:34 PM.

Wow, I came so close to buying that Spider-Man by Michelinie/McFarlane omni off eBay a few times - really glad I didn't now. Very happy to see it's getting reprinted.

Now I can go ahead and get the material after that, as I'm sure some others are doing. Would normally just buy the Layton omni, but I see there's two Epic books that cover the same material. But the Epics have some issues of "Spectacular" and "Web" included, which I'd like to read also. Hate to buy both, anyone else face the same dilemma?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RamblingMan View Post
    Waiting for mine to ship. Looks awesome. I haven't gotten any of the box sets yet so pretty excited. Truthfully never read any of it so jumping full on in. I got a good price on it which helped the decision.
    How much did it cost you?

Incredible Member

How much did it cost you?
    Indigo had a buy 2 get 1 free sale (they spread savings across all 3 books), so I preordered with 2 omnibus' I already had previously preordered so it came to 232 Canadian (127English pounds I guess?). Both Amazon.ca and Indigo had a decent initial price at the time too.

I'd love to have it, the original IG mini and most of the tie-ins were good crazy fun. The Infinity War ... eh, not so much. Never read Infinity Crusade or the follow up Warlock stuff. Infinity Abyss was mostly okay. For what it's worth, the Marvel box sets are extremely well built. The slipcase is a great way to present & house the books. They really package them super well for S&H also. I've never had any problems. I own the Secret Wars & Marvel Masterworks 75th Anniversary box sets. They're amazing and I'm glad to have them in my library.

If you can afford it, and you have room for it, go for it! If it's anything similar to their previous box sets, you'll surely enjoy it. Some of the other posters around here (Krisis maybe?) said stock was already running low, a while back, so don't wait too long if you decide to buy it.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

This from IDW:

Bill Sienkiewicz’s Mutants and Moon Knights Artifact Edition
    • Bill Sienkiewicz (a & c)
    • Bill Sienkiewicz is a modern master having worked on some of Marvel’s most iconic comics of the 1980s: Moon Knight, The New Mutants, Elektra: Assassin, and much more! His unique style is unreplicable, yet so many artists have been inspired to emulate him. This collection is filled with some of his finest covers, pin-ups, and exceptional pages. All have been meticulously scanned from the original art and reproduced to the exacting Artist’s Edition standards that have won IDW Publishing five highly coveted Eisner Awards (to date)!
    • HC • BW • $125.00 • 160 pages • 12” x 17” • ISBN: 978-1-68405-399-5
    • Advance solicited for August release!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I wonder when we will see a MMW Spectacular Spider-man volume 2 solicited?
    We got one last year and as yet we've not gotten another. I was hoping for at least 1 a year.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Spectacular Member

Typical! I was harping on about Sienkiewicz and hadn’t noticed the first Artist Select come out at the same time. And now that I’ve hunted that one down, this one comes...

Maybe this will have that Transformers cover. That one started it all for me.
    Last edited by koonfasa; 03-25-2018 at 03:05 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Indigo had a buy 2 get 1 free sale (they spread savings across all 3 books), so I preordered with 2 omnibus' I already had previously preordered so it came to 232 Canadian (127English pounds I guess?). Both Amazon.ca and Indigo had a decent initial price at the time too.
    Oh that is a really nice price.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by grahamgg View Post
    I'd love to have it, the original IG mini and most of the tie-ins were good crazy fun. The Infinity War ... eh, not so much. Never read Infinity Crusade or the follow up Warlock stuff. Infinity Abyss was mostly okay. For what it's worth, the Marvel box sets are extremely well built. The slipcase is a great way to present & house the books. They really package them super well for S&H also. I've never had any problems. I own the Secret Wars & Marvel Masterworks 75th Anniversary box sets. They're amazing and I'm glad to have them in my library.

If you can afford it, and you have room for it, go for it! If it's anything similar to their previous box sets, you'll surely enjoy it. Some of the other posters around here (Krisis maybe?) said stock was already running low, a while back, so don't wait too long if you decide to buy it.
    It is way too much money for me, sadly. I only really want the Gauntlet omnibus and as I am going to Canada in the winter, I just can't afford it

Incredible Member

It is way too much money for me, sadly. I only really want the Gauntlet omnibus and as I am going to Canada in the winter, I just can't afford it

I can see them re-issuing the omnibus at some point which I originally was waiting on. If they can reissue Tomb of Dracula, they should reissue Infinity Gauntlet which probably has a lot more people waiting on it.

Extraordinary Member

I can see them re-issuing the omnibus at some point which I originally was waiting on. If they can reissue Tomb of Dracula, they should reissue Infinity Gauntlet which probably has a lot more people waiting on it.
    I'll be waiting on the Gauntlet, then. I recall about two years back I saw it on Amazon for maybe £80. I was new to omnis and had no idea if it was worth it. I foolishly let it slide. Tried my luck at cons but no one seems to have it. Really frustrating.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

I have a sealed Infinity Gauntlet Omnibus which I'm prepared to sell. Anyone interested, please pm me. I'm in Poland but have previously sent stuff to the UK, Canada, US and Australia without problems.