Page 787 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 2876877377777837847857867877887897907917978378871287 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,805 of 20773

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Can someone remind me . . . wasn't this collected before or a lot of it collected in an OHC? For some reason I remember the Uncanny X-Men issues collected.
    It seems to be basically collected more UXM and X Factor issues than the original OHC did, issues that were never collected in OHC before, seems similar to the Planet Hulk omnibus vs the original OHC

Spectacular Member

So now that Comixology's pull list service is ending, what sites are you guys using to track new releases on a weekly basis?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    It seems to be basically collected more UXM and X Factor issues than the original OHC did, issues that were never collected in OHC before, seems similar to the Planet Hulk omnibus vs the original OHC
    To my knowledge: the UXM and X-Factor gaps have never been collected before! If you leave the Essentials out of the picture.

Also: there are so many titles popping up now, it is hard to keep track.

New Warriors finally get another collection that collects the issues after the Omnibus in a big trade (NEW WARRIORS (1990) 27-36, ANNUAL 3; NIGHT THRASHER: FOUR CONTROL 1-4; MATERIAL FROM MARVEL HOLIDAY SPECIAL 2).

Finally an Avengers Arena Complete Collection.

Hunt For Wolverine HC collecting all the mini series.

A second X-Men Grand Design for the beginning of the Claremont era.
    Last edited by poolovision; 03-26-2018 at 05:03 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by poolovision View Post
    A lot of X happiness !

SNIP
    With the Cable Soldier X book coming there is only some issues left: looking at Crisis Cable guide 37-44, 71 and 72. They really did a number on the first Cable series this year, now give us those X-Force never before collected editions!
    SNIP
    One might guess that we'll get one last Cable & X-Force collection to bridge Onslaught to Zero Tolerance (one might also guess we'll never get that collection). I think Cable 37-44, X-Force 60-66, and Cable/X-Force Annuals '96,'97 would get us everything. That and a third pre-AoA X-Force omnibus are two big wants for my shelf.

I think it's pretty unlikely, but I could see a small Cable trade -issues 71-78 would bridge Nemesis Contract to Revolution. 73-78 are spread out across three other crossover trades, so it wouldn't be entirely stupid to put them all together for archival reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardoramos View Post
    Cable: Soldier X

will be OHC right?

I'd say atleast UXM vol 4 and X-Men: Crossroads Omnibus (with: UXM #199-209 + Ann 9-10, NM 35-45 + Ann 2 & Special Edition, X-Factor #1-8 + Ann 1, Marvel Fanfare #33, Alpha Flight #33-34, X-Men: Heroes for Hope, Firestar #1-4, Fantastic Four #286, Avengers #263)

and Mutant Massacre Omnibus is missing: New Mutants #47-54 & Ann 3, Mephisto vs. X-Factor, Mephisto vs X-Men, Spiderman and Wolverine #1, Marvel Fanfare #38 (Rogue/Dazzler backup), X-Men vs Fantastic Four #1-4, X-Men vs Avengers #1-4, Fallen Angels #1-8, and Marvel Super-Heroes #1 (Magik story))

to fill the gap!
    Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    They speculated on rhe mmw board it could be enough material for 2, or 1 BIG one depending on what extraneous material they decide to include (like early x-factor etc)
    Thanks guys.

You are right, we have an OHC but the Omnibus bridges the never before collected and collected in OHC gap between Mutant Masssacre and Fall.
    Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Thanks!
    It’s been a long time since I read this so I’ll probably get it. Kind of wish they would collect UXM vol 4 but oh well.

Are there any horror related titles coming out for Halloween like last year? Thanks for any replies.
    Hail Hydra!

To my knowledge: the UXM and X-Factor gaps have never been collected before! If you leave the Essentials out of the picture.

Also: there are so many titles popping up now, it is hard to keep track.

New Warriors finally get another collection that collects the issues after the Omnibus in a big trade (NEW WARRIORS (1990) 27-36, ANNUAL 3; NIGHT THRASHER: FOUR CONTROL 1-4; MATERIAL FROM MARVEL HOLIDAY SPECIAL 2).

Finally an Avengers Arena Complete Collection.

Hunt For Wolverine HC collecting all the mini series.

A second X-Men Grand Design for the beginning of the Claremont era.
    this one right?
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/1302913719...s=new+warriors

thanks for the heads up, I wish it would be an omnibus to go with volume one but realistically that will never happen so I take what we get. Hope this is still good stuff, I've seen some pages from later issues of New Warriors and it looked horrendous.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Also this little nugget

Marvel Knights By Joe Quesada Omnibus HC

Joe Quesada helped create the critically acclaimed Marvel Knights imprint - and these are the stories that defi ned it! Teaming with Hollywood legend Kevin Smith, Quesada breathed new life into Daredevil - and with the moody and atmospheric David Mack, he introduced the enigmatic Echo to the world of the Man Without Fear! In the highly personal Daredevil: Father, Quesada took the reins as writer and illustrator. With New York suffering a deadly heat wave, a serial killer pushes a city at the boiling point over the edge - and only Daredevil can hold Hell's Kitchen together! Plus, more extras than you can shake a billy club at - including a gallery of Quesada's stunning Marvel Knights covers, and rarely seen sketches and character designs!

COLLECTING: DAREDEVIL (1998) 1-15, 1/2; DAREDEVIL: FATHER 1-6; MARVEL AUTHENTIX: DAREDEVIL 1; MATERIAL FROM MARVEL KNIGHTS DOUBLE-SHOT 1
    This is a strangely titled one. I understand the Marvel Knights title, but it seems to be 95% Daredevil material. It'd be nice if they put Daredevil in the title and then it would look better on the shelf next to the Bendis Daredevil Omnibuses. They really seem to be pushing the Marvel Knights stuff (which is understandable what with the Netflix series and Black Panther movie) and the MK title itself at the moment.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    This is a strangely titled one. I understand the Marvel Knights title, but it seems to be 95% Daredevil material. It'd be nice if they put Daredevil in the title and then it would look better on the shelf next to the Bendis Daredevil Omnibuses. They really seem to be pushing the Marvel Knights stuff (which is understandable what with the Netflix series and Black Panther movie) and the MK title itself at the moment.
    I back this!

Incredible Member

It's good they are releasing the Ditko Doctor Strange in epic collection to have early Marvel readily available in the format. I just wish they would release the material directly after. The omnibus is still readily available for people and contains the exact same contents.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob/.schoonover View Post
    One might guess that we'll get one last Cable & X-Force collection to bridge Onslaught to Zero Tolerance (one might also guess we'll never get that collection). I think Cable 37-44, X-Force 60-66, and Cable/X-Force Annuals '96,'97 would get us everything. That and a third pre-AoA X-Force omnibus are two big wants for my shelf.

I think it's pretty unlikely, but I could see a small Cable trade -issues 71-78 would bridge Nemesis Contract to Revolution. 73-78 are spread out across three other crossover trades, so it wouldn't be entirely stupid to put them all together for archival reasons.
    This would be indeed my biggest want for the next solis, I mean we got the two chunky X-Force/Cable trades already and it would be great to give us this third one. I would be all in for a third X-Force / whatever sells the title Omnibus. Still crazy that we are getting 5 huge trades in the span of one year to (almost) finish the first Cable ongoing.

So my idea for the two missing issues and some of the scattered ones: maybe we will get a "The Twelve" Omnibus next year? With the Reunion and Homecoming trades and the newly announced Magneto War trade do bridge all the gaps (minus an Annual here and there?) for the post Zero Tolerance Era. Shattering/Twelve/Powerless would make for a beautiful collection, I mean we are getting the Revolution Omnibus this summer, so it seems to be not too far fetched.

We are getting really close to the goal line of having the flagship titles collected completely. X-Force, Gen X, X-Factor might (big maybe) profit from that. I mean Weapon X Omnibus, Mutant X Complete Collections, the previous New Mutants Back to School trade ... one might get too excited as a collector of all X.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Likely because it's the 20th anniversary this year.
    We need better comics

YESSS! X-Men: Magneto War & Mutant Massacre Omni fill in some never collected gaps.

All that is left for X-Men/ Uncanny X-Men to be collected is the crossover between the titles: UXM 338-340 & XM 58-61. 7 issues!

Would that make X-Men the first Silver Age title to be fully collected?

Astonishing Member

Is there a full list of the new Amazon phishing yet? I took a look this morning and saw a lot of books not yet announced.

There are a few grabbag collections around a theme like:

Marvel Team-Up: Spider-Man/Iron Man Paperback – October 30, 2018 COLLECTING: MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) 9-11, 48-51, 72, 110, 145
    Into the Spider-Verse: Spider-Men Paperback – November 13, 2018 COLLECTING: SPIDER-MEN 4-5; EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE 1, 5; WEB WARRIORS 6; MATERIAL FROM SPIDER-HAM 25TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
    Into the Spider-Verse: Spider-Gwen Paperback – November 13, 2018 COLLECTING: EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE 2; SPIDER-GWEN (2015B) 1-2, 13, 16; SPIDER-MAN (2016) 13; MATERIAL FROM SPIDER-GWEN ANNUAL 1
    Into the Spider-Verse: Miles Morales Paperback – November 13, 2018 COLLECTING: ULTIMATE COMICS SPIDER-MAN 1-2, MILES MORALES: ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN 8-9, SPIDER-MAN (2016) 1-2, MATERIAL FROM ULTIMATE FALLOUT 4
    Into the Spider-Verse: Fearsome Foes Paperback – November 13, 2018 COLLECTING: AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) 20, 197; SPECTACULAR SPIDERMAN (1976) 139; ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN (2000) 7; ULTIMATE COMICS SPIDER-MAN 11-12
    Blade: Blood And Chaos Paperback – October 23, 2018 COLLECTING: BLADE: CRESCENT CITY BLUES; MARVEL TEAM-UP (1997) 7; BLADE: SINS OF THE FATHER; BLADE (1998) 1-3; GAMBIT (1999) 4; PETER PARKER: SPIDER-MAN (1999) 7-8; BLADE (1999) 1/2, 1-6
    Avengers/Doctor Strange: Rise Of The Darkhold Paperback – October 16, 2018 COLLECTING: MARVEL SPOTLIGHT (1971) 3-4; WEREWOLF BY NIGHT (1972) 1, 3, 15; TOMB OF DRACULA (1972) 18-19; MARVEL CHILLERS 1-2; AVENGERS (1963) 185-187; DOCTOR STRANGE (1974) 59-62, 67, 81; THOR (1966) 332-333; MATERIAL FROM DRACULA LIVES 6; AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL 22; X-MEN ANNUAL (1970) 12; DOCTOR STRANGE, SORCERER SUPREME 9-13, 15

Complete Collections include:
    Avengers Undercover: The Complete Collection Paperback – November 13, 2018 COLLECTING: AVENGERS UNDERCOVER #1-10
    Mutant X: The Complete Collection Vol. 1 Paperback – November 6, 2018 COLLECTING: MUTANT X 1-17, ANNUAL 1999
    Tomb Of Dracula: The Complete Collection Vol. 2 Paperback – October 16, 2018 COLLECTING: TOMB OF DRACULA (1972) 16-25, WEREWOLF BY NIGHT (1972) 15, GIANT-SIZE SPIDER-MAN 1, GIANT-SIZE CHILLERS 1, GIANT-SIZE DRACULA 2, FRANKENSTEIN 7-9, DRACULA LIVES 5-7
    Darkhold: Pages From The Book Of Sins – The Complete Collection Paperback – October 9, 2018 COLLECTING: DARKHOLD: PAGES FROM THE BOOK OF SINS 1-16; DOCTOR STRANGE, SORCERER SUPREME 90; MATERIAL FROM MIDNIGHT SONS UNLIMITED 1-2; MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) 145

Epic Collections include:
    Avengers West Coast Epic Collection: How The West Was Won Paperback – October 9, 2018 COLLECTING: VOL. 1: WEST COAST AVENGERS (1984) 1-4, IRON MAN ANNUAL 7, AVENGERS (1963) 250, WEST COAST AVENGERS (1985) 1-7, VISION AND THE SCARLET WITCH (1985) 1-2, WONDER MAN (1986) 1
    Thor Epic Collection: The Fall of Asgard Paperback – October 9, 2018 COLLECTING: VOL. 5: THOR (1966) 175-194
    Amazing Spider-Man Epic Collection: Venom Paperback – September 11, 2018 COLLECTING: VOL. 18: AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) 295-310, ANNUAL 22; WEB OF SPIDER-MAN (1985) 33; PETER PARKER, THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) 133

And various other collections:
    Quasar: Cosmos In Collision Paperback – October 23, 2018 COLLECTING: QUASAR 10-25
    X-Men: Phoenix in Darkness by Grant Morrison Paperback – October 16, 2018 COLLECTING: NEW X-MEN (2001) 146-154
    Clandestine: Family Ties Paperback – October 2, 2018 COLLECTING: CLANDESTINE (2008) 1-5, FANTASTIC FOUR ANNUAL 33, DAREDEVIL ANNUAL (2012) 1, WOLVERINE ANNUAL (2012) 1

I am thrilled about the Quasar collection. It picks up right where Quasar Classic Volume 1 left off.
    Last edited by Rincewind; 03-27-2018 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Added Spider-Man Epic to list