Page 806 of 1383 FirstFirst ... 3067067567968028038048058068078088098108168569061306 ... LastLast
Results 12,076 to 12,090 of 20743

Quote Originally Posted by Near Mint View Post
    With the Homecoming followup next year, if SSM v2 doesn't happen as a tie-in, that would not bode well for the future of SSM in MMW.
    i don't think you have to worry about that. Spidey sells.

Opinions on the carnage omnibus?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    I'd welcome thoughts too - I pre-ordered, but am considering cancelling it

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    I heard it was OK from some of the folks here. It was a blind buy for me since I feel that it's one of those books that if I don't like it, I can probably unload on Ebay and get back my money or close to it.

Fantastic Member

Has there been word on Marvel continuing to release more Ultimate Spider-Man Ultimate Collections? Just wondering if I should start picking up the smaller volumes or wait for more ultimate collections.

anniloebig

Hi there!

I'm very new to the whole comic books territory, because I've just started doing some research into why comic book fans haven't migrated to digital platforms despite the digital revolution pretty much killing the print industry. I've created this survey https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link to gain a better insight into why that could be, so if you've got ten minutes to sacrifice, you'd make a media student curious for more answers really happy. It's for my exam in a couple of weeks, and I wanted to reach the right audience, which I think I've found here. Many many thanks for reading this, and I hope some of you could help me out!

Extraordinary Member

Decided to give up my hunt for the Infinity Gauntlet. I'm tempted by the carnage omnibus..thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Decided to give up my hunt for the Infinity Gauntlet. I'm tempted by the carnage omnibus..thoughts?
    Haha not trying to be a dick but this question was asked five posts ago on this page. Anyway IG could one day get a reprint. It’s popular enough.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Haha not trying to be a dick but this question was asked five posts ago on this page. Anyway IG could one day get a reprint. It’s popular enough.
    Oh alright. I don't tend to scroll through the entire thread aha

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 12:49 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    Will there ever be a better time to reprint it than this month or next though? I feel like they missed a guaranteed return.
    Next year when Avengers 4 comes out would be the only other "good" time, although I'm sure it'd sell okay whenever they reprint it. They did the $500 super collection thing not long ago - maybe they wanted to space those out?

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

I was thinking about buying the Captain America Volume 1 Omnibus...is it any good? I’ve never been a reader of his main comic but have always liked him as a character. Not interested in any post-bronze age material if you have other suggestions.

Thanks!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    I was thinking about buying the Captain America Volume 1 Omnibus...is it any good? I’ve never been a reader of his main comic but have always liked him as a character. Not interested in any post-bronze age material if you have other suggestions.

Thanks!
    You mean the Golden, Silver, or Brubaker volume 1? I love Brubaker's, but you said you're not interested post-Bronze Age...

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by invisiblegardener View Post
    You mean the Golden, Silver, or Brubaker volume 1? I love Brubaker's, but you said you're not interested post-Bronze Age...
    Sorry...It's the Stan Lee Silver Age one. It's not that I'm not interested in reading newer stories, just that I don't collect them in Omnibus form. I (mostly) stick with digital for things post-1993ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post

Thanks!
    Not familiar with the Lee stuff but his most well regarded pre Brubaker stories seem to be the Stern and the Gruenwald series, both collected (or mostly collected) in Epics. I've read the Stern stuff years ago in Essentials and really liked it (Byrne on art!). Didn't start Gruenwald yet but I liked his Squadron Supreme a lot so I'm looking forward to it.