Page 81 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485911311815811081 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 20773
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Yes, I know what you mean. However, in this case these are 2 Omnibuses I don't want anything to do with.
    I'd buy Ultimate Marvel Omni as a gift for someone if those prices translated, works out at like £25 for an omni.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    It looks like Ultimate Marvel Omnibus Volume 1 has already landed in the "Remainder" stack and going for clearance prices. Those prices are still way too high.

Attachment 29950

Marvel Firsts: The 1990s Omnibus is also decreasing in price everywhere.
    Bleh....I forgot about the Ultimate Marvel Omnibus. Sadly another wasted solicit and wasted resources.

Edit - Lol as even Amazon.com itself has the price over 50% off for those two titles.
    Last edited by Omnibus; 12-10-2015 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnibus View Post
    Bleh....I forgot about the Ultimate Marvel Omnibus. Sadly another wasted solicit and wasted resources.

Edit - Lol as even Amazon.com itself has the price over 50% off for those two titles.
    I know we all joke a lot about what books will make their way to the remainder pile, but I'm pretty sure that right when these two losers were announced most of us pointed out that they'd be end of the year "bargains." I use the term loosely because even at $35, they're still too expense.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I know we all joke a lot about what books will make their way to the remainder pile, but I'm pretty sure that right when these two losers were announced most of us pointed out that they'd be end of the year "bargains." I use the term loosely because even at $35, they're still too expense.
    I have two doors that have trouble staying open...lets go $5!

Man, I think I am the only one who actually likes the 90s and Ultimate buffet omnibuses.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by mike1981 View Post
    Man, I think I am the only one who actually likes the 90s and Ultimate buffet omnibuses.
    You are why we can't have nice things!

Just kidding.

...Sorta.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ricardoramos View Post
    So once UXM Omnibus vol 4 will probably fill the gap between vol 3 and "Mutant Massacre" I think they’ll start with New Mutants, and maybe X-Men: Legacy (Vol. 1 starting with #208) with luck Alpha Flight, David’s X-factor, Excalibur or new mutants by Zeb Wells will follow!
    Another Fox X-Men movie is sure to hopefully get us a UXM vol.4.
    Completing that gap would be awesome!
    Anyone know about how many unbroken issues of X-Men thru UXM that might be?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    It annoys me these clearance prices never cross the atlantic.
    If they can't sell them for their asking price here in the states, it doesn't make much sense to pay to ship them overseas only to discount them. Besides, they're discounted for a reason. Count yourself lucky you still have your money.

Sentinel of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

I forgot to cancel my order for the Hawkeye Vol II OHC I've accidentally double dipped with both OHC & Omnibus. You're welcome Marvel #cueviolinmusic #goodbyedollars

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Assuming that UXM volume 4 completed the gap up to Mutant Massacre (thru #209) AND that a subsequent OHC volume filled the small gap between Mutant Massacre and Fall of the Mutants, it would be feasible to collect X-Men #1 through Uncanny X-Men #306, completely in OHC. (Additionally, #307 is available in HC but not oversized.) Krisis, please check my math on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    UXM 4 would collect UXM #176-209
    The question is whether or not there are miniseries or other to collect like in volume 3 with Wolverine & Magik..

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

The question is whether or not there are miniseries or other to collect like in volume 3 with Wolverine & Magik..
    There is the ghosts tpb and the new epic collection that also plugs that gap, neither seem to be going oop any time soon. So I guess UXM4 is going to take it's sweet ass time getting released?

Ice Man and Nightcrawler had mini series. I think Firestar did as well.

For anyone looking for the Hulk Omnibus there are currently two book sellers on Amazon's marketplace with brand new copies for sale. They must have uncovered some stock of these as this has been OOP for awhile and they are selling for around $80 which includes $3.99 shipping.

You would also be covered by Amazons A to Z guarantee if they don't package it properly and it arrives damaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnibus View Post
    For anyone looking for the Hulk Omnibus there are currently two book sellers on Amazon's marketplace with brand new copies for sale. They must have uncovered some stock of these as this has been OOP for awhile and they are selling for around $80 which includes $3.99 shipping.

You would also be covered by Amazons A to Z guarantee if they don't package it properly and it arrives damaged.
    I wonder of the forthcoming Epic caused sellers who were holding it to try and move it?