Page 816 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 3167167668068128138148158168178188198208268669161316 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 20772
    Spectacular Member

Anyone seen Deadpool 2 yet!?!
    Saw it last night at the cinema and it was awesome!
    No spoilers please on any responses, just interested in others reactions.

On the DP note; anyone want to guess the next Deadpool or DP branded OHC collection?:
    Deadpool and the Thunderbolts Omnibus?
    Deadpool Minibus Companion?
    Deadpool and the Uncanny Avengers Omnibus?

Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    Anyone seen Deadpool 2 yet!?!
    Saw it last night at the cinema and it was awesome!
    No spoilers please on any responses, just interested in others reactions.

On the DP note; anyone want to guess the next Deadpool or DP branded OHC collection?:
    Deadpool and the Thunderbolts Omnibus?
    Deadpool Minibus Companion?
    Deadpool and the Uncanny Avengers Omnibus?
    I think the following books are the most likely choices :

- Deadpool by Duggan Omnibus : Collecting Deadpool Vol.4, Despicable Deadpool 287-300, and the crossover issues
    - Deadpool Minibus 3 : Collecting Kills the Marvel Universe again, Deadpool vs Old Man Logan, Deadpool Assassins and some other minis
    - Uncanny Avengers by Duggan

By the way is anyone familiar with the material collected in the New Warriors Omnibus? Is it good?
    Last edited by Hush; 05-17-2018 at 01:16 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master Destructo View Post
    I figured we'd get a non-omni Infinity Gauntley OHC with just the mini-series (and maybe some Silver Surfer lead-in issues). Like what they did with the Winter Soldier OHC when that movie came out.
    I wouldn't be opposed to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    By the way is anyone familiar with the material collected in the New Warriors Omnibus? Is it good?
    I really enjoyed the main series and highly disliked everything else. Although the crossover issues made me appreciate how good the main series was and how good Bagley's art used to be. It's a bit 90s but it's still an enjoyable superhero series and when you get to the non NW issues (X-men and Spider-man crossovers) that's when you will see what real 90s garbage is (to be fair it was a good 6 years ago when I've read it but I remember loosing the will to live because of those issues while the main series kept me entertained all throughout).

Extraordinary Member

Are we going to see a 2nd Ms Marvel omnibus? I'm also torn as to whether I should go for the entire ruNAWAYs omnbius
    Last edited by DebkoX; 05-17-2018 at 04:32 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Are we going to see a 2nd Ms Marvel omnibus? I'm also torn as to whether I should go for the entire ruNAWAYs omnbius
    I hope so. The next ohc doesn't come out until next month, so it could be a while though depending on how many issues it will collect. The first omni had the benefit of secret wars being a clear stopping point (same with some others) so the omni came out relatively soon.

As for Runways, definitely check out. It's a fun series, especially if you enjoy the teen books. Though the 3 ohcs collecting the same material may be cheaper to come by now with the omni announcement

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    I hope so. The next ohc doesn't come out until next month, so it could be a while though depending on how many issues it will collect. The first omni had the benefit of secret wars being a clear stopping point (same with some others) so the omni came out relatively soon.

As for Runways, definitely check out. It's a fun series, especially if you enjoy the teen books. Though the 3 ohcs collecting the same material may be cheaper to come by now with the omni announcement
    Thanks. The omnibus is only £67 on amazon.

Spectacular Member iPodwithnomusic's Avatar

I'm in a bit of a bind and wondering if anyone can offer me some advice. I really love Bendis' Siege event, but the deluxe hardcover includes New Avengers and Dark Avengers issues I already have in OHC. Is the Siege premiere hardcover a decent substitution? How much more durable is the binding than the TPB? I'm guessing it's quite a bit worse than the OHC. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I really enjoyed the main series and highly disliked everything else. Although the crossover issues made me appreciate how good the main series was and how good Bagley's art used to be. It's a bit 90s but it's still an enjoyable superhero series and when you get to the non NW issues (X-men and Spider-man crossovers) that's when you will see what real 90s garbage is (to be fair it was a good 6 years ago when I've read it but I remember loosing the will to live because of those issues while the main series kept me entertained all throughout).
    Thanks for the info I thought the omnibus only collected the New Warriors issues so after reading your message I checked the contents of the book and I have to agree some of these issues are beyond terrible especially the ones from Kings of Pain and The Hero Killers.

So I think I'm gonna pass on the omnibus for now but I might buy the first classic volume soon and see if I like it !

Anyone knows when next solicitations for Marvel will arrive?

What's the Likelihood Marvel returns to the Power man and Iron Fist Epic Line?

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iPodwithnomusic View Post
    I'm in a bit of a bind and wondering if anyone can offer me some advice. I really love Bendis' Siege event, but the deluxe hardcover includes New Avengers and Dark Avengers issues I already have in OHC. Is the Siege premiere hardcover a decent substitution? How much more durable is the binding than the TPB? I'm guessing it's quite a bit worse than the OHC. Thanks in advance!
    Hasn't the OHC been at really low clearance prices for the last couple of years? Wouldn't it be more worthwhile picking up a bargain copy due to the oversized art and binding? Sorry I can't offer any help re: the PHC.

Quote Originally Posted by Antari View Post
    Anyone knows when next solicitations for Marvel will arrive?
    Probably this coming Tuesday i.e. 22 May.

Quote Originally Posted by World1 View Post
    What's the Likelihood Marvel returns to the Power man and Iron Fist Epic Line?
    Extremely likely.. From what I understand, all the Epic lines will be completed. It's possible that the next PM/IF Epic will be due around the release of Netflix's IF Season 2.

Spectacular Member iPodwithnomusic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Hasn't the OHC been at really low clearance prices for the last couple of years? Wouldn't it be more worthwhile picking up a bargain copy due to the oversized art and binding? Sorry I can't offer any help re: the PHC.
    I haven't been able to find a non-library copy for less than $40, but I'll keep looking. I'm in Canada so that's probably why. Thanks for answering!

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post

Probably this coming Tuesday i.e. 22 May.

Extremely likely.. From what I understand, all the Epic lines will be completed. It's possible that the next PM/IF Epic will be due around the release of Netflix's IF Season 2.
    I would have expected it to be solicited by now for the season 2.

Hopefully all the Epic lines get completed. Some of these shorter series should be easy to bang out. I wish they'd do a 70s Jessica Drew Spider-woman epic but I doubt they will. What you think about that happening considering the masterwork came out like 2 years ago?

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iPodwithnomusic View Post
    I haven't been able to find a non-library copy for less than $40, but I'll keep looking. I'm in Canada so that's probably why. Thanks for answering!
    Yes, I guess living in Canada is tough on comic collectors and good deals.

Quote Originally Posted by World1 View Post
    I would have expected it to be solicited by now for the season 2.

Hopefully all the Epic lines get completed. Some of these shorter series should be easy to bang out. I wish they'd do a 70s Jessica Drew Spider-woman epic but I doubt they will. What you think about that happening considering the masterwork came out like 2 years ago?
    I think we'll see a second Masterwork before an Epic. The question is when. It shoukd eventually happen. MMW collectors finally got their Kazar Vol. 2 and Namor Vol. 8, amongst others, so there is hope.