Page 827 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 3277277778178238248258268278288298308318378779271327 ... LastLast
Results 12,391 to 12,405 of 20773

Quote Originally Posted by Omnibus View Post
    Hello Raffi,

I still check the forum from time to time. It is nice to see some older titles slowly working there way back into print, the most recent being Tomb of Dracula Volume 1 Omnibus. Still so many more that deserve another print run.

For myself I have left the omnibus front and went over to digital. As much as I loved big omnibus books the power of digital on an Ipad Pro won me over.

Need to scroll back a bunch of pages and see the most recent vote on what are the most wanted titles people are looking for. New Mutants Volume 1 Omnibus has to be up there.
    Don't be a stranger. You can read the digital stuff and pretend it's an omnibus when you come on the board!

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Yeah, I don't get it. The volume after the missing issues are solicited for August, so I'm not sure what is going on.
    Event OHCs always come out quicker than the regular series OHCs.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by mooch View Post
    And they are going to double dip the crap out of that. The Amazing Spider-man OHCs have this problem with all the Spider-centric event OHCs.

Quote Originally Posted by mooch View Post
    Unfortunately also with a worse binding and paper quality.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Don't be a stranger. You can read the digital stuff and pretend it's an omnibus when you come on the board!
    Just glue a brick to the back of your iPad! DONE!

Extraordinary Member

Damn my Uncanny X-men omnis are lost in the post...

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 12:43 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    Darn, I think you said you used Wordery, do they have good customer service? Two of the books are sold out on there now, will they replace them? I only got my vol. 3 today and avoided the infamous Amazon dinged corner(s).
    I sent off an email and I have heard really good things in the past...

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 12:43 PM.

Incredible Member

Default Lucifer vs Mephisto

Ok I need a little clarification here.

I read Spirits of Vengeance, and Hellstrom and Satana go to hell to visit Lucifer who is their father.

Then I read Falcon, and Hellstrom refers to Blackheart as his brother, but Blackheart is Mephisto's kid, so that would make Hellstrom Mephisto's kid.

I'm confused

All-New Member

Question. I'm noticing Hickman's Avengers omnibus is no longer available on IST and it's out of stock on Amazon, too. Does this mean it's out of print? Seems real soon since it hasn't even been a year since it dropped.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SermonsDomain View Post
    Question. I'm noticing Hickman's Avengers omnibus is no longer available on IST and it's out of stock on Amazon, too. Does this mean it's out of print? Seems real soon since it hasn't even been a year since it dropped.
    I would say so CGN had raised their price on it and is showing out of stock there as well. For a popular run not an unheard of sell through rate. I am slightly surprised because there were OHCs as well, but it might have had a smaller print run because of that. Also I think a lot of people wound up double dipping I know I did.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    I would say so CGN had raised their price on it and is showing out of stock there as well. For a popular run not an unheard of sell through rate. I am slightly surprised because there were OHCs as well, but it might have had a smaller print run because of that. Also I think a lot of people wound up double dipping I know I did.
    One v2 was announced I think it was a no-brainer to pick up. Also Avengers 3 featured its material.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punjabi_Hitman View Post
    Ok I need a little clarification here.

I read Spirits of Vengeance, and Hellstrom and Satana go to hell to visit Lucifer who is their father.

Then I read Falcon, and Hellstrom refers to Blackheart as his brother, but Blackheart is Mephisto's kid, so that would make Hellstrom Mephisto's kid.

I'm confused
    My take is to not read it in the literal but the figurative.
    We hear men use "my brother", women "sister", in various contexts even when they are not blood related yet share some common bond or situation.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    Damn. Thank you. I guess I'm waiting on the complete collection books to drop in a few years.