Page 83 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687931331835831083 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 20767

Wolverine and the X-Men omnibus is sold out on IST.

I know the Messiah War OHC is expensive and htf. Is the tpb the same as well?

Quote Originally Posted by THE KZA View Post
    weird, it's not even low stock on amazon.ca. Usually (in my limited experience) they run out before IST does.

CGN only place left now at $89.99. Once they raise it to above cover I will move it up from the Going OOP list to the OOP list.

More than likely that will be at some point today when CGN realizes that IST is now out and they are the last place left.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnibus View Post
    CGN only place left now at $89.99. Once they raise it to above cover I will move it up from the Going OOP list to the OOP list.

More than likely that will be at some point today when CGN realizes that IST is now out and they are the last place left.
    When this was initially announced I really thought it would wind up in the bargain bin. I guess not.

I liked wolverine and the x-men a lot. It was fun.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

out of stock now on CGN now!

Would bet a Marvel Now omnibus that it will be in stock again at some point for $100+

CGN has stock of it on Amazon marketplace for sale and battling another seller for the lowest price. GCN usually tries to be lowest price to keep generating sales. But at some point that $75 price will jump up as he knows it is now OOP
    everywhere. Last Friday it was $95 but dropped to $78 when another seller added stock at lower prices. Same thing with Infinity Gauntlet as it was $108 and boom dropped to $76 when that same seller listed it lower for $80. Then the back and forth between the two all weekend with minor adjustments so one jumps in front of the other and so on.

Omnibus Wars - The Untold Story by Omnibus
    Last edited by Omnibus; 12-14-2015 at 12:09 PM.

Oh, dang, they must have been reading these boards. Probably resetting the price right now.

Fantastic Member Mix_Masta_Micah's Avatar

I know the Messiah War OHC is expensive and htf. Is the tpb the same as well?
    I snagged Messiah War TPB on ebay for 20 but some others on ebay and amazon go for 45 and up. It's insane.

Omnibus Wars - The Untold Story by Omnibus
    I'd buy this book!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

The complete estimated comic book sales figures for November 2015 are in (please note this list only details those comics sold to North American Comics Shops as reported by Diamond). I’ve listed below the Marvel OHC/Omnibus/MMW’s as well as the larger TPB collections such as the Epic, Ultimate and Complete lines that made the list (position, title, est. sales).

15. Star Wars Episode VI OHC Return of the Jedi - 2,975
    80. Miles Morales Ultimate Spider-Man Ultimate Collection Vol. 3 - 1,442
    82. Silver Surfer Epic Collection Freedom - 1,412
    92. Marvel Masterworks Spider-Woman HC Vol. 1 - 1,270
    106. New Avengers By Jonathan Hickman OHC Vol. 2 - 1,023
    109. Avengers By Busiek and Perez Omnibus Vol. 2 - 1,016
    167. Guardians of Galaxy Solo Classic Omnibus - 632
    186. Herb Trimpe Incredible Hulk Artist Ed HC IDW - 546
    210. Star Wars Episode V OHC Empire Strikes Back - 480
    211. Star Wars Legends Epic Collection Vol. 2 Empire - 479
    218. Deadpool By Daniel Way Complete Collection Vol. 1 - 465
    223. Star Wars OGN Episode IV OHC New Hope - 452

Some observations:
    Avengers Busiek Perez Omnibus Vol. 2 clocked over 1,000 units and did far better than Vol. 1 which only shifted 775 copies back in March 2015.
    It doesn’t look like too many people are interested in a mixed batch of Guardians origins and solo adventures as the GOTG Solo Omnibus underperformed. I suspect, however, that once this eventually goes OOP, it will be worth quite a bit, as this will be the only book to have all those stories together in an oversized format.
    I wonder if they’ll put all those single Star Wars OHCs into a thicker OHC/Omnibus at some point as they did with Yellow Blue Gray? I’d pick that up.
    Btw, the bestselling Omnibus of the month was the Golden Age Batman Vol. 1 with a figure of 1,293.

Incredible Member

The number for Guardians of Galaxy Solo Classic Omnibus is pretty dismal, but it all comes down to how many Marvel actually printed since they don't tend to overprint Omnibuses anymore. It may or may not mean anything, but there's one seller pushing brand new copies with a $65+shipping price tag on Amazon Marketplace already, which is pretty low for a just-released Omnibus. If Marvel overestimated the GOTG hype maybe we'll see this on a wider clearance. But if they had restraint and made it a small print run, it could swing the other way and get high prices once it's OOP.

And for what it's worth, the Rocket mini is in OHC in the Annihilation Classic book. But the rest of it might be only in OHC in this omni.

Go Spider-woman!
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    The works you reference - USM, Sam and Twitch, DD, are some of is best stuff. That's not what most people complain about. A lot of people don't like his Guardians or Avengers or X-Men, I personally loved his Avengers. I didn't mind Guardians, but X-Men was a mess in my opinion.

Also, I think Sam and Twitch might be his best work. If you like that and DD, also check out Powers. The early stuff is excellent.
    Oh yeah no I realize that but what I meant was that even in that work I can see what people mean because it's a bit uneven.
    "This cannot be...Is... Is it an omen?!"

Spectacular Member

I know there are licensing obstacles, but it seems this news could only improve the odds of ROM or Micronauts collected editions if Hasbro follows through on these movie plans:

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.co...-one-universe/