Page 842 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 3427427928328388398408418428438448458468528929421342 ... LastLast
Results 12,616 to 12,630 of 20773
    Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    Me too, glue already ordered from Amazon!
    Could you link me the one you brought?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Mike Allred Creates New Wraparound Cover for Silver Surfer Omnibus:

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/07...urfer-omnibus/
    Sweet cover I have been waiting for this omnibus quite some time now...It is coming out finally. I love Silver Surfer.

Is there anything I should read before reading Lemire’s Moon Knight? I don’t know much about the character and am planning to buy the upcoming Lemire hardcover. I’ll probably read Ellis’ 6 issue run first, but is that enough?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMeister View Post
    Could you link me the one you brought?
    I bought the one quoted on the other thread:
    Flexi-Bind Book Repair Adhesive 240ml PH neutral https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003ZTP1..._YUKsBb6YQ8WAK

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

Thanks, just ordered it from the ebay store for 9.99

Incredible Member

I bought some of the bookbinding glue. Used it on a batman omni where the backing paper was pretty much entirely separated. Worked well. One thing to keep in mind is the paper is thin. I found it slightly sticky on the back of the paper. If you put a lot of glue it could soak through the paper and you would glue it all to the back of the spine. I put a piece of paper towel to separate them overnight when it dried. A bit of it stuck to the paper.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Mike Allred Creates New Wraparound Cover for Silver Surfer Omnibus:

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/07...urfer-omnibus/
    That is a glorious cover!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Amazing Member

I kinda feel like they aren't gonna reprint Hickman's Avengers Omnibus Vol 1 and I was just gonna pick up what it covers in OHC and trades, but then I read that the Infinity Hardcover (which covers alot of the material from that Omnibus) has terrible paper quality that is even thinner than what marvel normally uses. Is the paperback version just as bad or does it have decent paper? Don't really want to get it if the quality is really that bad, cause from what I've seen the Infinity Hardcover paper just seems reaally bad. Sucks that they don't have Vol 1 of the Omnibus available when they are trying to sell a Vol 2

Also how does the Secret Wars hardcover fare? Same paper?

The paper quality of Infinity is glossy and like any Marvel comic. It looks good.

It's $12.96 on Amazon Like New. Go get it.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AstonishingXMan View Post
    The paper quality of Infinity is glossy and like any Marvel comic. It looks good.

It's $12.96 on Amazon Like New. Go get it.
    It's like 29$ for the paperback version on amazon for me

Quote Originally Posted by HuggyBear View Post
    I kinda feel like they aren't gonna reprint Hickman's Avengers Omnibus Vol 1 and I was just gonna pick up what it covers in OHC and trades, but then I read that the Infinity Hardcover (which covers alot of the material from that Omnibus) has terrible paper quality that is even thinner than what marvel normally uses. Is the paperback version just as bad or does it have decent paper? Don't really want to get it if the quality is really that bad, cause from what I've seen the Infinity Hardcover paper just seems reaally bad. Sucks that they don't have Vol 1 of the Omnibus available when they are trying to sell a Vol 2

Also how does the Secret Wars hardcover fare? Same paper?
    Infinity OHC negatives were overstated at the time. The only problem with going the OHC route instead of omnibus vol. 1 is that you get half an OHC's contents in two different books.

Incredible Member

Not sure why they wouldn’t reprint Avengers omnibus. This is one that mostly sold out(I say mostly since I can still buy this from a few spots) in under a year. Why wouldn’t they reprint something that is guaranteed to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by RamblingMan View Post
    Not sure why they wouldn’t reprint Avengers omnibus. This is one that mostly sold out(I say mostly since I can still buy this from a few spots) in under a year. Why wouldn’t they reprint something that is guaranteed to sell?
    Can say the same thing about Uncanny X-Force a few years back.

If they ever re-print Hickman's Avengers, which I have my doubts about, it will be years before we see it.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Can say the same thing about Uncanny X-Force a few years back.

If they ever re-print Hickman's Avengers, which I have my doubts about, it will be years before we see it.
    Good point. There's no guarantee. I generally just pre-order (or buy soon after release) for things I want. I don't want to deal with stuff going out of print while I wait.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RamblingMan View Post
    Good point. There's no guarantee. I generally just pre-order (or buy soon after release) for things I want. I don't want to deal with stuff going out of print while I wait.
    This. For me it is better to have a reading backlog than hunting for books, fretting over the after market higher prices etc that happen.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime