Page 843 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 3437437938338398408418428438448458468478538939431343 ... LastLast
Results 12,631 to 12,645 of 20754

I'm glad I picked up the Deadpool by Joe Kelly Omnibus when I did...paid cover price in April of last year which was a month or two after it had gone OOP iirc. Just checked prices and they are nuts now.

Spectacular Member iPodwithnomusic's Avatar

A bunch of new collected editions just showed up Amazon for February 2019. The big ones I saw was an Incredible Hulk OHC by Jenkins, Infinity Gauntlet Deluxe HC, and Veonomnibus vol 2.

Quote Originally Posted by iPodwithnomusic View Post
    A bunch of new collected editions just showed up Amazon for February 2019. The big ones I saw was an Incredible Hulk OHC by Jenkins, Infinity Gauntlet Deluxe HC, and Veonomnibus vol 2.
    Do you have a link to the list?

EDIT: Found it, but cannot get the link to work.

On Amazon, just do an advanced search under books and choose Marvel as the publisher and 2019 as a release date.
    Last edited by Andru; 07-16-2018 at 10:57 AM.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Venomnibus vol. 2? Really?
    I was thinking the first sold very lukewarm.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Mighty Member

Jenkins Hulk seems to be stuff leading up to Jones' run. I seem to remember most of this to be pretty bleh. Seems like an odd collection. Maybe it leads to a Jones omni? I would buy that

Incredible Member

From over on the MMW boards these are the new HC Fish:

Captain Marvel: Ms. Marvel - A Hero is Born
    Hardcover – February 26, 2019
    720 pages

Before she became Captain Marvel, NASA Security Chief Carol Danvers' life had been intertwined with the alien Kree's interventions on Earth. When her genetic structure melded with that of the Kree, Danvers was imbued with new powers and an all-new Marvel hero was born! Famous X-Men writer Chris Claremont weaves complex plots and compelling characterization in the iconic original adventures of Ms. Marvel. The highlights are many: Ms. Marvel meets the Avengers for the very fi rst time. Mystique makes her first appearance. A battle with Ronan the Accuser. Encounters with the Guardians of the Galaxy and Sabretooth. The story reaches its epic conclusion in a Marvel milestone including the X-Men and the Avengers!

COLLECTING: MS. MARVEL (1977) 1-23; MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) 61-62, 76-77; DEFENDERS (1972) 57; MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE (1974) 51; AVENGERS (1963) 200, AVENGERS ANNUAL (1967) 10; MATERIAL FROM AVENGERS (1963) 197-199, MARVEL SUPER-HEROES (1990) 10-11, MARVEL FANFARE (1982) 24
    Hulk: The Dogs of War
    Hardcover – February 26, 2019
    832 pages

Paul Jenkins, one of the most cerebral writers in comics, gets deep into the head of Bruce Banner - and finds the monster within! But you've never seen a Hulk more hellish than the one that dwells deep inside the grief-stricken, guilt-ridden and seriously ill Banner. Afflicted and unbalanced, the Hulk is hounded worse than ever before when General Ryker lets slip his gamma-powered Dogs of War - their bite is every bit as bad as their bark! And the Hulk's tortured soul is pushed even further to its limits when the person dearest to him is killed...by one of his oldest and deadliest foes! Plus, Hulk smashes in startling stories from Garth Ennis, Brian Azzarello and more incredible creators!

COLLECTING: INCREDIBLE HULK (2000) 12-33, ANNUAL 2000-2001; HULK (1999) 1/2; SENTRY/HULK 1; HULK SMASH 1-2; STARTLING STORIES: BANNER 1-4

Venomnibus Vol. 2
    Hardcover – February 19, 2019
    1176 pages

Complete your library of the symbiotic sensation's 1990s solo series! A new Sin-Eater strikes! Venom journeys to the planet of the symbiotes, and takes on an all-new Spider-Man: Ben Reilly! Threats mount, including the Jury, Dr. Paine and a symbiote-hunting alien - and Venom and Wolverine share an interdimensional adventure! Eddie goes on trial, with Matt Murdock as his defense! But when Venom becomes a government hired gun, it leads to clashes with Ghost Rider...and the original Spider-Man!

COLLECTING: VENOM: SINNER TAKES ALL 1-5, VENOM: ALONG CAME A SPIDER 1-4, VENOM: THE HUNTED 1-3, VENOM: THE HUNGER 1-4, VENOM: TOOTH AND CLAW 1-3, VENOM: ON TRIAL 1-3, VENOM: LICENSE TO KILL 1-3, VENOM: SEED OF DARKNESS -1, VENOM: SIGN OF THE BOSS 1-2, SPIDERMAN: THE VENOM AGENDA, VENOM: THE FINALE 1-3, UNCANNY ORIGINS 7; MATERIAL FROM AMAZING SPIDER-MAN SUPER SPECIAL, SPIDER-MAN SUPER SPECIAL, VENOM SUPER SPECIAL, SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN SUPER SPECIAL, WEB OF SPIDER-MAN SUPER SPECIAL, SPIDER-MAN HOLIDAY SPECIAL 1995

Infinity Gauntlet: Deluxe Edition
    Hardcover – February 19, 2019
    304 pages

For the dark Titan, Thanos, the Infinity Gauntlet was the Holy Grail - the ultimate prize to be coveted above all else. With it came omnipotence: the absolute control of all aspects of time, space, power, reality, the mind and the soul. But his gaining of supreme might meant the beginning of a black nightmare for the entire universe. Now, on the edge of Armageddon and led by the mysterious Adam Warlock, Earth's super heroes join in a desperate attempt to thwart this nihilistic god's insane plunge into galactic self-destruction. Should the heroes fail, the astral gods of the universe wait to step into the fray. But in such an awesome cosmic conflict, will anyone prevail? Will anyone survive? The original Infinity epic is collected alongside a Gauntlet-full collection of behind-the-scenes extras!

COLLECTING: INFINITY GAUNTLET (1991) 1-6

Don't know if I will "upgrade" my Ms. Marvel MMW's for the Omni or not. I love the oversize but the quality on the Masterworks is just so good.
    Last edited by Brewman; 07-16-2018 at 11:20 AM.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    From over on the MMW boards these are the new HC Fish:
    Paul Jenkins, one of the most cerebral writers in comics, gets deep into the head of Bruce Banner - and finds the monster within! But you've never seen a Hulk more hellish than the one that dwells deep inside the grief-stricken, guilt-ridden and seriously ill Banner. Afflicted and unbalanced, the Hulk is hounded worse than ever before when General Ryker lets slip his gamma-powered Dogs of War - their bite is every bit as bad as their bark! And the Hulk's tortured soul is pushed even further to its limits when the person dearest to him is killed...by one of his oldest and deadliest foes! Plus, Hulk smashes in startling stories from Garth Ennis, Brian Azzarello and more incredible creators!

COLLECTING: INCREDIBLE HULK (2000) 12-33, ANNUAL 2000-2001; HULK (1999) 1/2; SENTRY/HULK 1; HULK SMASH 1-2; STARTLING STORIES: BANNER 1-4
    I'll never figure out why they brand some books Omnibus and others just OHC. This is clearly enough issues to be an Omni, numerous recent ones have fewer issues(Mcfarlane Spidey, Young Avengers) and are branded Omni.

I'll probably buy this to show support for Hulk seeing as how I want The Incredible Hulk vol.2 Omni.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Amazing Member

RIP Infinity Gauntlet Omnibus reprint

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I'll never figure out why they brand some books Omnibus and others just OHC. This is clearly enough issues to be an Omni, numerous recent ones have fewer issues(Mcfarlane Spidey, Young Avengers) and are branded Omni.

I'll probably buy this to show support for Hulk seeing as how I want The Incredible Hulk vol.2 Omni.
    I want to do the same in the hope that Marvel will release some omnibi of the Peter David run but I'm not a big fan of Jenkins's run.

By the way what's the deal with Marvel and all these tpb about Wolverine's past since last year? I mean we got :

Wolverine Origin complete Collection (2017)
    Wolverine Prehistory (2017)
    Wolverine by Daniel Way Complete Collection, which include the origins ongoing (2017-2018)
    Wolverine Savage Origins (2018)
    Wolverine Epic Collection Blood Debt (which include the origin mini 2018)
    Wolverine : The Amazing Immortal Man and Other Bloody Tales (2018)
    X-Men Origins: The Complete Collection, which include the X-Men Origins : Wolverine one shot (2018)
    Wolverine Logan (2019)

Is Marvel planning something with Logan's origins or what?

Spectacular Member

So on the X side of things : Next Volume of Excalibur Epic but still no sign of uncollected X Force which is a bummer (maybe it's time to call it and buy the single issues).
    An Austen Collection (who asked for that??)
    I don't know if this one is new or not but the Kyle Yost Childhoods End Collection 1 should be high on your list of you want to read a shocking and beautiful X teen book.
    I am certain more fish will come soon.

Quote Originally Posted by poolovision View Post
    So on the X side of things : Next Volume of Excalibur Epic but still no sign of uncollected X Force which is a bummer (maybe it's time to call it and buy the single issues).
    An Austen Collection (who asked for that??)
    I don't know if this one is new or not but the Kyle Yost Childhoods End Collection 1 should be high on your list of you want to read a shocking and beautiful X teen book.
    I am certain more fish will come soon.
    I asked for it. Austen’s run is one of the best written modern runs. Do you have a problem with that?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfPsylocke View Post
    I asked for it. Austen’s run is one of the best written modern runs. Do you have a problem with that?
    I hope you enjoy all the great moments of this underrated gem in X history. To me it was the first time during my time as a collector of everything X when I really questioned my sanity dropping way more then cover on the Oop Volumes some years ago.
    Last edited by poolovision; 07-16-2018 at 02:06 PM.

Does the Ms Marvel omnibus have the contents of both the expected epics?

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RamblingMan View Post
    Good point. There's no guarantee. I generally just pre-order (or buy soon after release) for things I want. I don't want to deal with stuff going out of print while I wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    This. For me it is better to have a reading backlog than hunting for books, fretting over the after market higher prices etc that happen.
    Same here. I get what I want as soon as it comes out so I don't have to pay outrageous prices. I made that mistake once. Never again.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Just so I'm clear... the 2 Hickman Avengers Omnibus volumes collect these 7 over-sized hardcovers, right?