Page 856 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 3567568068468528538548558568578588598608669069561356 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 20730

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Infinity By Starlin & Hickman Omnibus

ISBN:*9781302915650Publisher:*MarvelImprint:*Marve lOn Sale:*April 2, 2019Format:*HARDCOVER BOOKEdition:*N/APrice:*$125.00 ($158.00 In Canada)Category:*COMICS & GRAPHIC NOVELSTerritories:Size:*7-1/4" X 10-7/8"Pages:*848

Description: From the epic that began it all - to the blockbuster event to end all blockbuster events! For Thanos, the Infinity Gauntlet is the ultimate prize. With it comes omnipotence: absolute control of time, space, power, reality, the mind and the soul. On the edge of Armageddon and led by the mysterious Adam Warlock, Earth's super heroes join in a desperate attempt to thwart one nihilistic god's insane plunge into galactic self-destruction. Years later, Thanos makes a world-shattering return, seeking to claim Earth while the Avengers are caught in a war in deep space! Galactic empires will fall as his crazed plans come to fruition! From the cosmic minds of Jim Starlin and Jonathan Hickman come the bookend chapters of the Mad Titan's quest for infinity!

COLLECTING:*INFINITY GAUNTLET 1-6, INFINITY 1-6, NEW AVENGERS 7-12, AVENGERS 14-23
    ARG!!!! Seriously? How comes they never printed a TPB with only the 6 issues of Infinity? I already have the New Avengers/Avengers HC books, don't really want to buy the current Infinity TPB because it include everything again... and now they are doing the same kind of release.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

There are two large Spidey TPBs in the new Hachette catalogue which would have been instant purchases for me if they would have been issued as OHCs or Omnibus(es):

Avenging Spider-Man: The Complete Collection

ISBN:*9781302916183Publisher:*MarvelImprint:*Marve lOn Sale:*April 23, 2019Format:*TRADE PAPERBACKEdition:*N/APrice:*$39.99 ($52.00 In Canada)Category:*COMICS & GRAPHIC NOVELSTerritories:Size:*6-5/8" X 10-3/16"Pages:*504

Description: Spider-Man swings with a host of heroes as comics' biggest names deliver a Marvel team-op for the 21st century! Spidey and Red Hulk take on a Moloid army, and Captain America and Hawkeye drop by -but what could compare to a night out on the town with She-Hulk? Spidey swoops into action with Captain Marvel, and dodges bullets with Deadpool! Plus, a battle to keep the Omega Drive out of the wrong hands with Daredevil and the Punisher! A trip to the Savage Land with Devil Dinosaur and Moon Boy! Spider-Man and Blade vanquish vampires! Peter Parker in a world where Spider-Man never existed! And clobberin' time, courtesy of the Thing!

COLLECTING:*AVENGING SPIDER-MAN 1-15, ANNUAL 1; PUNISHER (2011) 10; DAREDEVIL (2011) 11; AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL 39; SPIDER-MAN VS. VAMPIRES 1; MATERIAL FROM AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1999) 692

Superior Spider-Man Companion

By:*Christopher Yost, Mark Waid, Rob Rodi, Kevin Schnick, Paco Medina, Marco Checcetto, David Lopez, Chris Samnee

Illustrated By:*Marco Checcetto, David Lopez, Paco Medina, Chris SamneeISBN:*9781302915438Publisher:*MarvelImprint: *MarvelOn Sale:*Jan. 8, 2019Format:*TRADE PAPERBACKEdition:*N/APrice:*$39.99 ($52.00 In Canada)Category:*COMICS & GRAPHIC NOVELSTerritories:Size:*6-5/8" X 10-3/16"Pages:*504

Description: Otto Octavius has taken Peter Parker's body, his costume - his life! - to become a Superior Spider-Man. But there's one thing that comes with the suit that Otto didn't count on - the team-ups! The Marvel Universe is about to meet a far-from-friendly neighborhood Spidey, beginning with...Mary Jane Watson?! But will Wolverine smell a rat? Will Daredevil sense trouble? And is Otto's secret safe from the Secret Avengers? The Superior Spider-Man hunts the Chameleon on the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, bears a deadly grudge against the Scarlet Spider and plays his part when Thanos' forces attack - but what are his plans for the Sinister Six? Plus: encounters with the Hulk, the Future Foundation, Namor, the Punisher, Cloak & Dagger and the Inhumans!

COLLECTING:*AVENGING SPIDER-MAN 15.1, 16-22; DAREDEVIL (2011) 22; SUPERIOR SPIDERMAN TEAM-UP 1-12; SCARLET SPIDER (2012) 20; INHUMANITY: SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN 1

They have been on my OHC wishlist ever since I read through all of Superior Spider-Man and the majority of Avenging Spider-Man. They would also look very cool next to the Spock OHCs.

There are two large Spidey TPBs in the new Hachette catalogue which would have been instant purchases for me if they would have been issued as OHCs or Omnibus(es):
    Agreed.

And it wouldn't surprise me if they released a complete Superior Spidey Omni down the road: all three OHCs plus this companion would be about 1432 pages, so it's feasible.

Mighty Member

By:*Christopher Yost, Mark Waid, Rob Rodi, Kevin Schnick, Paco Medina, Marco Checcetto, David Lopez, Chris Samnee

Illustrated By:*Marco Checcetto, David Lopez, Paco Medina, Chris SamneeISBN:*9781302915438Publisher:*MarvelImprint: *MarvelOn Sale:*Jan. 8, 2019Format:*TRADE PAPERBACKEdition:*N/APrice:*$39.99 ($52.00 In Canada)Category:*COMICS & GRAPHIC NOVELSTerritories:Size:*6-5/8" X 10-3/16"Pages:*504

Description: Otto Octavius has taken Peter Parker's body, his costume - his life! - to become a Superior Spider-Man. But there's one thing that comes with the suit that Otto didn't count on - the team-ups! The Marvel Universe is about to meet a far-from-friendly neighborhood Spidey, beginning with...Mary Jane Watson?! But will Wolverine smell a rat? Will Daredevil sense trouble? And is Otto's secret safe from the Secret Avengers? The Superior Spider-Man hunts the Chameleon on the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, bears a deadly grudge against the Scarlet Spider and plays his part when Thanos' forces attack - but what are his plans for the Sinister Six? Plus: encounters with the Hulk, the Future Foundation, Namor, the Punisher, Cloak & Dagger and the Inhumans!

COLLECTING:*AVENGING SPIDER-MAN 15.1, 16-22; DAREDEVIL (2011) 22; SUPERIOR SPIDERMAN TEAM-UP 1-12; SCARLET SPIDER (2012) 20; INHUMANITY: SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN 1

They have been on my OHC wishlist ever since I read through all of Superior Spider-Man and the majority of Avenging Spider-Man. They would also look very cool next to the Spock OHCs.
    Kind of weird that they skipped over the Arms of the Octopus Specials (SSM, Hulk, X-Men). Hopefully they realize they missed some stuff before it goes to the printers.

Mighty Member

Kind of weird that they skipped over the Arms of the Octopus Specials (SSM, Hulk, X-Men). Hopefully they realize they missed some stuff before it goes to the printers.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 12:36 PM.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    Okay, as long as vol. 1 actually arrives, I officially snagged Hickman's Avenger's omni's vol. 1 & 2 + the New X-Men omni for $200
    For those three books, seems like a decent price.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bob/.schoonover View Post
    Yes, I also noticed that unfortunate omission. I once put a list of all the relevant Superior issues together. I have it somewhere. There was also a Superior Foes of Spider-Man issue or material from the issue in question.

EDIT: Superior Foes of Spider-Man #11
    Last edited by Raffi Ol D'Arcy; 08-04-2018 at 11:58 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    Okay, as long as vol. 1 actually arrives, I officially snagged Hickman's Avenger's omni's vol. 1 & 2 + the New X-Men omni for $200.

I blew past 2 months of budget. So if anyone sees me even hinting for advice on a pickup... give me a slap.
    Some of my very favorite Marvel runs outside of Spider-Man.

Speaking of, Who else is excited for the Kraven's Last Hunt Deluxe hardcover releasing this week? Apparently, is also includes "Grim Hunt"(Love Michael Larks pencils), as well as a few other stories/follow ups. I'm really excited to get my hands on this package. Mike Zeck's art is going to look fantastic in the oversized format!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnatellodi View Post
    Some of my very favorite Marvel runs outside of Spider-Man.

Speaking of, Who else is excited for the Kraven's Last Hunt Deluxe hardcover releasing this week? Apparently, is also includes "Grim Hunt"(Love Michael Larks pencils), as well as a few other stories/follow ups. I'm really excited to get my hands on this package. Mike Zeck's art is going to look fantastic in the oversized format!
    I'm picking it up. It's a story that still reads well today. You can't say that for a lot of 80s stuff.

I think it is probably something more easier to like if you came form that time and those were the books you looked forward
    to buying and reading every week. I will always remember the 80's as being the most fun time I ever had reading and collecting.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    I think it is probably something more easier to like if you came form that time and those were the books you looked forward to buying and reading every week. I will always remember the 80's as being the most fun time I ever had reading and collecting.
    Same here, man.

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    I think it is probably something more easier to like if you came form that time and those were the books you looked forward
    to buying and reading every week. I will always remember the 80's as being the most fun time I ever had reading and collecting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    Same here, man.
    Ditto.

My first comics were Frank Miller's Daredevil, Roger Stern's Spider-Man, Bill Mantlo's Hulk, Alan Moore's Captain Britain (The Daredevils) and all the weekly Marvel comics that Marvel UK was putting out. Good times!

Definitely getting Thanos Wars: Infinity Origin Omnibus (seeing those early Starlin books in oversized omni format should be sweet).

The rest... meh.