Page 88 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 3878848586878889909192981381885881088 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 20754

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Yeah, they keep going up....put what isn't
    Still, if gotten at IST upon initial week of release at half off MSRP that's $12.50/$2.5per issue, cheaper than per issue cost off the newsstand or with a discounted subscription service.
    A win for the trade waiter still.
    Yeah, this is how I look at it was well, since I usually buy books on their release week. I couldn't afford the habit if not for the major discount.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    I may check it out. Only Star Wars comic I've got is "The Star Wars" limited edition set (library edition size)
    I've read the first 5 or 6 issues and it's a pretty fun series. Not the typical licensed material. Cassady seems to be back on form for the most part which is nice. I would just like to see the OHCs come out a lot quicker.

The Hawkeye OHC vol 2 has a different spine color and font size for the title!? Goddammit Marvel!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    The Hawkeye OHC vol 2 has a different spine color and font size for the title!? Goddammit Marvel!
    My Hawkeye Omnibus is uniform. Glad to have not waited for the OHC vol.2 even more now!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    My Hawkeye Omnibus is uniform. Glad to have not waited for the OHC vol.2 even more now!
    Glad I bought and immediately sold the first trade, the series was definitely not for me. Marvel should be ashamed of themselves for forcing people to buy the overpriced omni though.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Mighty Member

Yeah thanks for posting this. Last minute mind change caused me to sell volume 1 and get the omni. Now not a shred of regret

The Ebay/Amazon buying or selling discussion has been moved to the appropriate thread.

Happy Holidays team, have a good Xmas.

What a bunch of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    What a bunch of dicks.
    They either don't care or act on an understanding of hardcore collector likes and dislikes.

Happy Holidays everyone. So I imagine most people buy books for themselves through the year, but did anyone purchase a book specifically as a "Christmas present to yourself"? As far as Marvel collected editions i recently picked up the new Silver Surfer Epic collection, and it looks great. Also with the IST black friday sale i picked up a Marvel Holiday Special trade that i'll read over the next week.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danny77 View Post
    Happy Holidays everyone. So I imagine most people buy books for themselves through the year, but did anyone purchase a book specifically as a "Christmas present to yourself"? As far as Marvel collected editions i recently picked up the new Silver Surfer Epic collection, and it looks great. Also with the IST black friday sale i picked up a Marvel Holiday Special trade that i'll read over the next week.
    I didn't exactly order anything specifically for myself as a Christmas present, but I do have a few books on the way that I should be receiving around December: SHIELD The Complete Collection Omnibus, MMW Daredevil Vol. 9 and the Golden Age Batman Omnibus.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year fellow Marvel Collectionites!

Probably to try force ocd people to buy the higher (over) priced omnibus, marvel are real dicks sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny77 View Post
    The Cap books I ordered from America would count but they aren't going to be here in time now so my Trial and Return of the Winter Soldier omnibuses will continue to sit unread for another week or two...

It took the books about four days to cross America, get on a plane and arrive in Heathrow and clear customs according to tracking. That was nearly three weeks ago. Good old Royal Mail.

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year fellow Marvel Collectionites!
    God I love that issue.
    Cyclops was right