Page 903 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 4038038538938999009019029039049059069079139531003 ... LastLast
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 20773

Where is a good place to find all the Amazing Spider-Man graphic novels and what's contained in each? I usually use Wikipedia and type in (for example) X-Men Collected Editions. I can do this for a variety of Marvel titles. However with Spider-Man it just lists a few highlighted ones...any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by WTHIOTina View Post
    Where is a good place to find all the Amazing Spider-Man graphic novels and what's contained in each? I usually use Wikipedia and type in (for example) X-Men Collected Editions. I can do this for a variety of Marvel titles. However with Spider-Man it just lists a few highlighted ones...any ideas?
    Go here:

https://crushingkrisis.com/crushing-...reading-order/

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Quote Originally Posted by AstonishingXMan View Post

Always nice to be remembered despite me not stopping by anymore
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Quote Originally Posted by AstonishingXMan View Post
    Holy smokes that's in depth! Thanks for your help!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post

Of course you're remembered Krisis. It would be encouraging to see you here again with your constructive and well thought out posts

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Yeah, what's that all about?
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Yeah, what's that all about?
    Did ya see his issue count in the 1000 books thread? Who has time to discuss comics when reading that much!!
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Of course you're remembered Krisis. It would be encouraging to see you here again with your constructive and well thought out posts
    Seconded. 10char
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    Did ya see his issue count in the 1000 books thread? Who has time to discuss comics when reading that much!!
    I often wish I spent more time actually reading comics, and less time discussing them...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Nice to see some of my old favs still here! (Alas, poor Merrick! I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.)

As to where I've been, long story short:
    (a) I don't really want to give CBR any more of my intellectual property in the form of forum posts because I think they are bad juju, so...
    (b) now I'm a member in two other awesome communities run by people I respect, The Omnibus Collector's™ Comic Swap and Community on FB for all of my collecting nerdery and the Jay & Miles X-Plain The X-Men discord for X-stuff, and also
    (c) I've read more than 6000 issues in the past 24 months while
    (d) launching 20+ new guides on Crushing Krisis and
    (e) moving my family and my entire collection to Wellington, New Zealand!
    (f) (oh, and having a 80+ episode YouTube show of me unpacking my omnibuses!)

Happy to know this thread is still trucking along and I haven't been entirely forgotten. I'll try to poke my head in occasionally, as I miss all of you OGs.

Oh, and I guess I shouldn't leave without some Marvel recommendations? Definitely pick up the Doctor Strange by Donny Cates OHC coming in a few months, because Damnation was awesome. Don't sleep on Nighthawk if you like social commentary from an ultra-violent Batman (you don't need to have read Squadron Supreme to appreciate it). And, New Mutants - Dead Souls was my favorite Marvel book of 2018... second only to PUNISHER.

Bet you never expected to hear that sentence from me
    Last edited by krisis; 01-03-2019 at 10:10 PM.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Thanks for checking in krisis, and congrats on the big move! NZ is on my short list of places to visit in the (hopefully) near future.

I loved Cates' Doctor Strange run! The less said about Dead Souls, the better, imho. But to each their own.

Looking forward to checking out the updates on your page!
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    I loved Cates' Doctor Strange run! The less said about Dead Souls, the better, imho. But to each their own.
    To be fair, that's how I felt about Multiple Man. Rosenberg is very love/hate in general.

All-New Member

Nice to see some of my old favs still here! (Alas, poor Merrick! I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.)

As to where I've been, long story short:
    (a) I don't really want to give CBR any more of my intellectual property in the form of forum posts because I think they are bad juju, so...
    (b) now I'm a member in two other awesome communities run by people I respect, The Omnibus Collector's™ Comic Swap and Community on FB for all of my collecting nerdery and the Jay & Miles X-Plain The X-Men discord for X-stuff, and also
    (c) I've read more than 6000 issues in the past 24 months while
    (d) launching 20+ new guides on Crushing Krisis and
    (e) moving my family and my entire collection to Wellington, New Zealand!
    (f) (oh, and having a 80+ episode YouTube show of me unpacking my omnibuses!)

Happy to know this thread is still trucking along and I haven't been entirely forgotten. I'll try to poke my head in occasionally, as I miss all of you OGs.

Oh, and I guess I shouldn't leave without some Marvel recommendations? Definitely pick up the Doctor Strange by Donny Cates OHC coming in a few months, because Damnation was awesome. Don't sleep on Nighthawk if you like social commentary from an ultra-violent Batman (you don't need to have read Squadron Supreme to appreciate it). And, New Mutants - Dead Souls was my favorite Marvel book of 2018... second only to PUNISHER.

Bet you never expected to hear that sentence from me
    Thank you, Krisis, for checking in. I'm a casual reader here, and I've enjoyed your posts and guides. I didn't know you have a YouTube channel, so I found it and subscribed. I hope you don't mind, but I I'd like to link it here for others that might want to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/petermarinari/videos . Thanks again for all you have done for the community!

To be fair, that's how I felt about Multiple Man. Rosenberg is very love/hate in general.
    Still trying to find the love, unfortunately.

But the recently relaunched UXM is off to a promising start!
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

Incredible Member

Those Krisis guides are great. They have helped me many times navigating around collections. Thanks for all the work on those.