Page 930 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 4308308809209269279289299309319329339349409801030 ... LastLast
Results 13,936 to 13,950 of 20716

Quote Originally Posted by madave View Post
    I would have got the Star Wars Omnibus, but the OHCs were reduced in the lead up before its release, and the Doctor Aphra OHC overlapped with the Omnibuses. So I'm at least one buyer who chose the OHCs over the Omnibus.
    I hope the Star Wars OHCs keep coming...I have all of them so far. (I hope the remaining Slott Spider-Man OHCs appear as well).

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

A few more HC fishes:

X-Men: Shattershot
    On Sale: Dec. 24, 2019
    Format: HARDCOVER BOOK
    Price: $75.00 ($95.00 In Canada)
    Size: 6-5/8" X 10-3/16"
    Pages: 616
    Description: When Arize of Mojoworld sets out to free his dimension, the resulting mayhem draws in the X-Men, X-Factor - and the X-Force of the future! But what does it all have to do with Longshot and Shatterstar? Then, the X-Men travel to Russia to visit Colossus' parents - and his sister Illyana! But will the villainous Soul Skinner bring tragedy to Colossus' doorstep? Meanwhile, Betsy Braddock returns! But if Betsy's back, then who is Psylocke? The X-Men head to Japan for answers! And while Cyclops learns of a deadly new disease threatening mutants, Gambit and Rogue face a challenge of the heart. Plus, learn the X-Mansion's secrets in a fact-packed guidebook!
    COLLECTING: X-MEN (1991) 17-24, X-MEN ANNUAL (1992) 1-2, UNCANNY X-MEN ANNUAL (1992) 16, X-MEN: SURVIVAL GUIDE TO THE MANSION; MATERIAL FROM X-FACTOR ANNUAL 7, X-FORCE ANNUAL (1992) 1

Marvel Masterworks: The Fantastic Four Vol. 21

Pages: 352

Ditko Is…Amazing! King-Size
    On Sale: Dec. 17, 2019
    Price: $100.00 ($127.00 In Canada)
    Size: 13-5/8" X 21-1/4"
    Pages: 328
    Description: Steve Ditko is one of the most infl uential creative minds in popular culture. Steve Ditko is a one-of-a-kind visionary. Steve Ditko is the co-creator of Marvel icons including Spider-Man and Doctor Strange. Steve Ditko is...amazing! Marvel proudly presents the incomparable Amazing Spider-Man work of Steve Ditko in our massive King-Size format. From Spidey's Amazing Fantasy #15 debut to the fi rst appearances of villains like Mysterio and Doctor Octopus, it's like experiencing these classics for the very fi rst time. Ditko's Spider-Man adventures, including the Master Planner saga - an epic considered by many to be the greatest Spider-Man story - defined the spirit of a hero that has inspired millions. Also featuring a host of bonus material, including Ditko's original Amazing Fantasy #15 artwork!
    COLLECTING: AMAZING FANTASY (1962) 15, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) 3, 11-13, 24, 31-33 AND ANNUAL (1964) 1-2

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    A few more HC fishes:

Description: When Arize of Mojoworld sets out to free his dimension, the resulting mayhem draws in the X-Men, X-Factor - and the X-Force of the future! But what does it all have to do with Longshot and Shatterstar? Then, the X-Men travel to Russia to visit Colossus' parents - and his sister Illyana! But will the villainous Soul Skinner bring tragedy to Colossus' doorstep? Meanwhile, Betsy Braddock returns! But if Betsy's back, then who is Psylocke? The X-Men head to Japan for answers! And while Cyclops learns of a deadly new disease threatening mutants, Gambit and Rogue face a challenge of the heart. Plus, learn the X-Mansion's secrets in a fact-packed guidebook!
    COLLECTING: X-MEN (1991) 17-24, X-MEN ANNUAL (1992) 1-2, UNCANNY X-MEN ANNUAL (1992) 16, X-MEN: SURVIVAL GUIDE TO THE MANSION; MATERIAL FROM X-FACTOR ANNUAL 7, X-FORCE ANNUAL (1992) 1

Marvel Masterworks: The Fantastic Four Vol. 21

Pages: 352

Ditko Is…Amazing! King-Size
    On Sale: Dec. 17, 2019
    Price: $100.00 ($127.00 In Canada)
    Size: 13-5/8" X 21-1/4"
    Pages: 328
    Description: Steve Ditko is one of the most infl uential creative minds in popular culture. Steve Ditko is a one-of-a-kind visionary. Steve Ditko is the co-creator of Marvel icons including Spider-Man and Doctor Strange. Steve Ditko is...amazing! Marvel proudly presents the incomparable Amazing Spider-Man work of Steve Ditko in our massive King-Size format. From Spidey's Amazing Fantasy #15 debut to the fi rst appearances of villains like Mysterio and Doctor Octopus, it's like experiencing these classics for the very fi rst time. Ditko's Spider-Man adventures, including the Master Planner saga - an epic considered by many to be the greatest Spider-Man story - defined the spirit of a hero that has inspired millions. Also featuring a host of bonus material, including Ditko's original Amazing Fantasy #15 artwork!
    COLLECTING: AMAZING FANTASY (1962) 15, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) 3, 11-13, 24, 31-33 AND ANNUAL (1964) 1-2
    Will definitely be upgrading my "Skinning of Souls" X-Men trade!

Getting so very close to having all of X-Men up until Age of Apocalypse collected in over-sized format.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Will definitely be upgrading my "Skinning of Souls" X-Men trade!

Getting so very close to having all of X-Men up until Age of Apocalypse collected in over-sized format.
    Between this new Shattershot OHC, Wedding of Cyclops & Phoenix, and Fatal Attractions how much double dipping are we looking at?

I could go dig out my copies, but their in storage at the moment...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Between this new Shattershot OHC, Wedding of Cyclops & Phoenix, and Fatal Attractions how much double dipping are we looking at?

I could go dig out my copies, but their in storage at the moment...
    The 3 titles you mentioned do not overlap in any way. So all good!

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    The 3 titles you mentioned do not overlap in any way. So all good!
    Really? Sweet!

For some reason I thought the Psylocke/Kwannon arc was also in the Wedding OHC...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    A few more HC fishes:

What was the "volume 1" of this HC? By that I mean was there a HC that preceded this?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    What was the "volume 1" of this HC? By that I mean was there a HC that preceded this?
    X-Men by Claremont & Lee omnibus 1-11
    X-Men Bishop's Crossing 12-13
    X-Men X-Cutioner's Song 14-16

Extraordinary Member

Hey cool, another Avengers Epic collecting more of the Bob Harras era. Hopefully they get to do these long enough to at least complete the Gatherers saga (there's still at least one collection to go before they do).

Avengers Epic Collection: The Gatherers Strike!
    By: Marvel Comics

ISBN: 9781302920630
    Publisher: Marvel
    Imprint: Marvel
    Format: TRADE PAPERBACK
    Edition: N/A
    Price: $39.99 ($52.00 In Canada)
    Category: COMICS & GRAPHIC NOVELS
    Territories:
    Pages: 488
    Unit Weight: 0Carton Weight: 0Carton Qty: 40Country Of Origin: USASubstitute ISBN: EAN: 9781302920630
    Description: Gathering doom! The mysterious Gatherers have big plans for the Vision, while the other Avengers have their hands full with one of their own - the powerful sorceress Sersi! Captain America returns - but things have changed in his absence, and the Black Knight won't take kindly to being bossed around! The Dane/Sersi/Crystal love triangle gets ever more complicated as the Avengers fi nally meet their shadowy nemesis: Proctor of the Gatherers! Deathcry enters the world of the Avengers, and Hank Pym becomes Giant-Man once more! But who is the Bloodwraith? Plus, U.S.Agent, War Machine and Thunderstrike form a new "big three" in a time-travel tussle with Terminatrix - and Cap, Iron Man and Thor aren't far behind them! All that, and Deadpool too!

COLLECTING: VOL. 24: AVENGERS (1963) 360-366, ANNUAL 22, STRIKEFILE, ANNIVERSARY MAGAZINE; AVENGERS: THE TERMINATRIX OBJECTIVE 1-4

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 12:21 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    I'm going to buy the Uncanny X-Force completes by Remender. I wanted to ask, is there a tpb or two that runs into or out of that series, that would add to those books?
    It spins out of Second Coming, so nothing too important before. His run on Uncanny Avengers definitely follows up on UXF - there is no complete collection version, but the omnibus is readily available (at least in the US), as are the 5 regular tpbs.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 12:21 PM.

All-New Member

The Thanos Wars Infinity Origin DM variant is sold out at IST. Less than 2 hours. As of now, CGN has the variant in stock for cover price.
    Last edited by Imprint; 03-26-2019 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imprint View Post
    The Thanos Wars Infinity Origin DM variant is sold out at IST. Less than 2 hours. As of now, CGN has the variant in stock for cover price.
    Yeah, I just came here to post this.
    What's going on? Why are these DM variants so much harder to get now than they used to be?
    Used be able to get one if you ordered within four or five days, now you have to order within a couple hours? So lame.

All-New Member

The trouble is that people are buying them cheap on IST and then turn around and flip them on eBay or Amazon or some other online marketplace. Also IST is one of a handful of places that sell the DM variants at such a initial steep discount (on top of orders that are 50 dollars or more are free shipping). It's also a speculation thing, and with the Avengers Movie coming out (see the DM for Avengers Omnibus vol 4 that sold out in 2 or 3 hours) and Thanos being a major villain in the movie, those collected editions will sell out fast because people think that they'll be able to either flip them or they'll be worth a lot of money in a few months / years. This reminds me a lot of the 90's comic bubble, with all of the speculation and hording of various covers.
    I totally agree it's lame, but I didn't get the Thanos DM that just came out because too much of it was already collected in the Solo Guardians Omni that you can get on eBay for less than $30 dollars.