Page 950 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 45085090094094694794894995095195295395496010001050 ... LastLast
Results 14,236 to 14,250 of 20716
    Fantastic Member

Just got the Savage She-Hulk Marvel Masterworks (MMW) #2. Great volume! Paging through this brings back memories, since I had (past tense) most of these floppies back in the day.

I'm amused at the "caliber" (ha ha) of super-villains Shulkie has to fight, i.e. "The Grappler", "Radius", "Man Elephant", etc. These stories are so cheesy I need crackers - ha ha. That being said, I really dig the early '80's vibe, and the art - while not great - really fits the story/characters.

Also like the inclusion of MTIO #88, where SH teams up with The Thing. I had forgotten this issue was included in here - nice "extra".

SSH has been on my list of titles I have wanted reprinted in color for years, so it's great that we finally got this done-in-two.
    Last edited by ROM Spaceknight; 05-24-2019 at 07:37 PM.

With Marvel releasing so many Byrne collections, I wish they would give his She-Hulk run a nice Omnibus soon!

I wish brand Echh would release Byrne’s
    Run on there big blue boy scout in
    Omnibus format

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    I wish brand Echh would release Byrne’s
    Run on there big blue boy scout in
    Omnibus format
    Very high on my want list.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    With Marvel releasing so many Byrne collections, I wish they would give his She-Hulk run a nice Omnibus soon!
    They should reprint his FF omnibus volume 2.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Author View Post
    They should reprint his FF omnibus volume 2.
    I have a feeling that will happen soon...the reprint of his first FF Omni is already running low on supply.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    I have a feeling that will happen soon...the reprint of his first FF Omni is already running low on supply.
    I wouldn't bank on it personally. See above the Masterworks have now hit his FF run and they should reach the contents of Volume 2 Omnibus in 2-3 years. I don't see Marvel having two premium editions out at the same time.

Any opinions on material collected in X-MEN: SHATTERSHOT OHC? Worth it in your opinion?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Antari View Post
    Any opinions on material collected in X-MEN: SHATTERSHOT OHC? Worth it in your opinion?
    Some of it is okay? I think the big draw is it's an OHC that fits between X-Cutioner's Song and Fatal Attractions . . .
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Amazing Member

Do you guys think we will eventually see Spider-Man Brand New Day and Big Time omnibuses?

I am hesitating between buying the complete collections now or waiting.

Mighty Member

Do you guys think we will eventually see Spider-Man Brand New Day and Big Time omnibuses?

I don't know anything, but I would guess Yes to BT and No to BND. BND is much longer and more sprawling.

As a further, even more out on a limb guess, I'd say the earliest we'd see Slott's first omni would be 2021 - it stands to reason that we'll get JMS v2 and Ben Reilly v2 in 2020 to finish those out, plus ASM v5 (or whatever is next in chronological order). There are certainly other worthy candidates, too, before they start doing Slott's run in omni form - Spec., Alien Costume Saga, Bagley/Michelinie, DeMatteis, etc. And that's presuming they do Big Time before Superior . . .
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Astonishing Member

I figure we will see Spider-Man by JMS vol 2 first. If the sales are strong enough, then a Brand New Day omnibus vol 1 could follow. I don't see them skipping directly to Big Time before JMS and BND are published.

Just saw the info on PAD's Hulk Omni - I am all over that!!!

Because I'm an old man, I read the issues when they were first published - my first one was actually that issue of Hulk vs Wolverine, with that iconic McFarlane cover of Hulk reflected in Wolverine's claws - hadn't read Hulk before, but I was an X-men reader, so I grabbed that the week it came out just because of it's cover, and I went back and grabbed all the previous Peter David issues, and kept with the book until he quit - actually I think I quit the book a year or two before he did - I was just paring down my floppy purchases at the time.

Can't wait to re-read his run now!

BTW, is there an estimate release date for it?

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 12:17 PM.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

I have two OOP Spidey Omnis I will be offloading - Untold Tales of Spider-Man (new, still in shrinkwrap) and Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 3 DM Cover (a couple of dinged corners and the dustjacket is creased). Anyone interested, please shoot me a PM.