Page 952 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 45285290294294894995095195295395495595696210021052 ... LastLast
Results 14,266 to 14,280 of 20773

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 12:17 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    Anyone have a fancy spreadsheet example they'd like to share? I've been thinking about doing this but just haven't gotten around to it. My "system" consists of want lists on Amazon, IST, and TOW. Not clean.
    I use a simple document and list out everything on my "want list" - I use italics for things I've pre-ordered, strike-through when something arrives (I leave purchased items on the list for awhile so I don't accidentally impulse buy something I already own), and bold to indicate items that have been released. A couple lines look like this:

*Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider v1 - May
    *Batman by Morrison v2 - June (Amazon)
    *Zero Hour Omnibus - September

----------
    Why don't we have BB Code for strikethrough?
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Anyone know when Marvel is coming out with an Amazing Spider-Man HC or DE of Spencer's current run?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Anyone know when Marvel is coming out with an Amazing Spider-Man HC or DE of Spencer's current run?
    Your guess is as good as anyone's right now... nothing's appeared on Hachette nor Amazon. Those are the generally the first places something will show up.

I do wonder what Marvel's strategy is, since series that have been getting the OHC treatment for years such as ASM and Deadpool have had nothing announced for the latest runs. Even older/continued runs are hard to determine IMO, as Aaron's Thor just got another OHC (with hopefully one more to cover his final issues/War of the Realms), meanwhile aside from an omni of already collected material, it looks like 2019 will be a year with zero ongoing Star Wars OHCs.
    Last edited by Ivan P91; 06-01-2019 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan P91 View Post
    Your guess is as good as anyone's right now... nothing's appeared on Hachette nor Amazon. Those are the generally the first places something will show up.

I do wonder what Marvel's strategy is, since series that have been getting the OHC treatment for years such as ASM and Deadpool have had nothing announced for the latest runs. Even older/continued runs are hard to determine IMO, as Aaron's Thor just got another OHC (with hopefully one more to cover his final issues/War of the Realms), meanwhile aside from an omni of already collected material, it looks like 2019 will be a year with zero ongoing Star Wars OHCs.
    I don't understand Marvel. DC is killing it with their DE's and Marvel just keeps churning out tpbs. Sigh
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

They do have solitations for deluxe Immortal Hulk
    And Aaron Avengers for later this year.
    Both collecting the first 2 trades

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan P91 View Post

Which is a shame, as I've been wanting to get the second half of Soule's Darth Vader series in OHC format.....Hopefully it'll come out in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    They do have solitations for deluxe Immortal Hulk
    And Aaron Avengers for later this year.
    Both collecting the first 2 trades
    Where'd you hear about Aaron's Avengers getting a deluxe? I'd seen Immortal Hulk and Venom, but didn't know of Avengers. If it is getting one, that's great. It, along with Spencer's Spidey, are two books I've really wanted to check out in OHC since they started.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamJamie View Post
    Where'd you hear about Aaron's Avengers getting a deluxe? I'd seen Immortal Hulk and Venom, but didn't know of Avengers. If it is getting one, that's great. It, along with Spencer's Spidey, are two books I've really wanted to check out in OHC since they started.
    Wait. Venom is getting the Deluxe treatment? Is there a date?

I don't understand Marvel. DC is killing it with their DE's and Marvel just keeps churning out tpbs. Sigh
    This! OHC's are my preferred format and most of my latest favorite series (Gwenpool, Champions, Silver Surfer) are only in those small crappy TP's (or 1 omnibus in the case of Silver Surfer - which is already OOP)

Wait. Venom is getting the Deluxe treatment? Is there a date?
    I believe it's this one: https://www.amazon.com/Venom-Donny-C...s=books&sr=1-9
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

It looks like the ASM Vol. 4 Omnibus DM Cover is now unavailable on IST. CGN has it at $84.99.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

^^^^
    Took about 10 days longer than expected but still, gone quickly for a Marvel DM cover.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Slightly off topic, but does anyone have an infograph/flowchart or something of the read order of Hickman's Avengers/New Avengers and Infinity/Secret Wars? I'm doing a summer reading thing with my students, and want to give them something that they can use if they wan to continue reading past what I'm doing with them. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Slightly off topic, but does anyone have an infograph/flowchart or something of the read order of Hickman's Avengers/New Avengers and Infinity/Secret Wars? I'm doing a summer reading thing with my students, and want to give them something that they can use if they wan to continue reading past what I'm doing with them. Thanks!
    A quick google look, check this out:
    http://i.imgur.com/X9zUA8X.png

You could just start on the "Avengers World" column and only include Avengers/New, Infinity, and SW, and be fine.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmil View Post
    Oh, sweet! Thank you!