Page 974 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 47487492496497097197297397497597697797898410241074 ... LastLast
Results 14,596 to 14,610 of 20730

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    The Invincible Iron Man Omnibus Vol. 2 was released in May 2010. It is strange they didn't release any further ones considering the popularity of the Iron Man movies and his importance in the MCU.
    Thanks
    I only have been buying just collected editions for a few
    Years now, would diffently have gotten that book if
    I wised up sooner

Spectacular Member Squall Leonhart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Those Conan numbers are unreal. That's an increase over volume 1. No wonder volume 3 is already in the works. It would be amazing if the entire original Marvel Conan run gets collected into omnibus format.

Glad to see the New Mutants Epic volume has healthy sales. I love the Epic line and want to see more titles added to it. So these sales are a good sign.

I am worried about the Spider-Girl and Incredible Hercules numbers. Are they enough to warrant further volumes?
    They aren’t pushing them out because of good sales. They have to get them out fast while they have the rights to use the character, ala Shang Chi.

Quote Originally Posted by Squall Leonhart View Post
    They aren’t pushing them out because of good sales. They have to get them out fast while they have the rights to use the character, ala Shang Chi.
    Not exactly the same situation. The trouble with Shang Chi was the (temporary) use of his father, Sax Rohmer's Fu Manchu, whereas I'm sure they must have licensed Conan for a long, long time - surely they wouldn't make the same mistake they did back in the 70's, not to mention they're using Conan as an Avenger now. They won't risk being unable to reprint that material down the road because of one character.

Amazing Member

Does anyone know what that mositure is and if it'll be a problem?
    69CFFA44-25EA-429A-A7FD-76D01F1DC5F6.jpg

This is the Thor omnibus by JMs.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stgeorge602 View Post

Thanks
    I've never had an issue with moisture outside dropping the book in water, but more info would help. How and where were you storing the book? Has it been humid where you live? Stuff like this might narrow it down for me, but there might be others who know exactly what's going on.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kane View Post
    I've never had an issue with moisture outside dropping the book in water, but more info would help. How and where were you storing the book? Has it been humid where you live? Stuff like this might narrow it down for me, but there might be others who know exactly what's going on.
    I bought it new off Ebay. The seller is from Louisiana.

What's interesting is I also noticed it with other listings for the same book. I've been looking for the past two months and it the seller pics the spine area had this issue.

Dazed and Confused

It's a well-known issue with this book. I've seen six copies, all the same. I read once that it was an issue with the glue.

image.jpg
    You made me look at my copy and I have the same issue.I just never noticed it before and I'm not to worried either.
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Received my New Mutants: Demon Bear Saga Marvel Epic Collection today.

Could Marvel have found thinner paper to print this on? Really inconsistent with the build quality from one book to another in this line.

Would not surprise me to see a New Mutants Omnibus announced
    Soon

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by stgeorge602 View Post

Thanks
    Don't think it's moisture, I think this has to do with the glue they used on this omnibus. Seen this issue posted several times. My Thor JMS omni has that too.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Don't think it's moisture, I think this has to do with the glue they used on this omnibus. Seen this issue posted several times. My Thor JMS omni has that too.

Yes, it is the glue for the binding. My wife use to work with a journal publisher and when I showed her a book with this (it was an Avengers OHC if I recall), she said it was glue. Not sure why it happens (maybe bad QC/construction?), but shouldn't affect anything other than aethestics I think.

Quote Originally Posted by bob fett View Post
    image.jpg
    You made me look at my copy and I have the same issue.I just never noticed it before and I'm not to worried either.
    Same here,this book has been on my shelf for years, never noticed it, but I have the same problem.

Is Demon Bear the fastest we have seen an Epic selling out?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Squall Leonhart View Post
    When do their rights expire? I though they just acquired them.
    Also, does that mean that Dark Horse can’t publish any reprints of their colossal collections? And can Marvel now reprint the Dark Horse material?

So many questions!