Page 985 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 48588593597598198298398498598698798898999510351085 ... LastLast
Results 14,761 to 14,775 of 20754
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bob/.schoonover View Post
    More (I believe) new stuff on Hachette

Silver Surfer Omnibus
    https://www.hachettebookgroup.biz/ti...9781302922696/
    I didn't see any specific details. I'd think this is the volume 3 run of Silver Surfer, and longest, and collects the first 25-30 or so issues?
    I just don't see it being anything else. If this is what the solicit represents I'll be for sure getting this!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I didn't see any specific details. I'd think this is the volume 3 run of Silver Surfer, and longest, and collects the first 25-30 or so issues?
    I just don't see it being anything else. If this is what the solicit represents I'll be for sure getting this!!
    It's the reprint of the Silver Age SS Omni by Lee and Buscema.

Astonishing Member

Any word when the next Fantastic Four Omnibus (the 4th not talking about the artist/writer ones)? How are omnibus releases determined?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    Any word when the next Fantastic Four Omnibus (the 4th not talking about the artist/writer ones)? How are omnibus releases determined?
    While there's no hard and fast rule governing this, the first three numbered Silver Age FF omnis each coincided with a cinematic release featuring the team. I wouldn't bet on a fourth volume until the Marvel Studios FF reboot comes along, hopefully early in phase 5 of the MCU (circa 2022). Hope this helps!

I'd be happy with a chance to pick up reprints of 2 & 3 until 4 comes along! Please Marvel, make it so!

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    I'd be happy with a chance to pick up reprints of 2 & 3 until 4 comes along! Please Marvel, make it so!
    Yes. This, please.

Astonishing Member

Do new comic books have a hardcover edition as quickly as Amazing Spider-Man:Full Circle?
    I am just intrigued about this because Amazing Spider-Man:Full Circle will be published this month and already have a Hardcover edition in the upcoming collected editions of Marvel.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Do new comic books have a hardcover edition as quickly as Amazing Spider-Man:Full Circle?
    I am just intrigued about this because Amazing Spider-Man:Full Circle will be published this month and already have a Hardcover edition in the upcoming collected editions of Marvel.
    It's not common. Usually the first thing that's announced is the TPB, and it takes time for the HCs

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guthwulf View Post
    It's not common. Usually the first thing that's announced is the TPB, and it takes time for the HCs
    Thanks for the info.
    I remember that i usually see first the TPB that the HC but with Amazing Spider-Man:Full Circle there is already a HC edition in the solicits.
    Maybe itīs because of the creative team?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Thanks for the info.
    I remember that i usually see first the TPB that the HC but with Amazing Spider-Man:Full Circle there is already a HC edition in the solicits.
    Maybe itīs because of the creative team?
    It should be because of the creative team, I guess they expect good sales. They also announced the hardcover for marvel comics #1000 really quick

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guthwulf View Post
    It should be because of the creative team, I guess they expect good sales. They also announced the hardcover for marvel comics #1000 really quick
    Interesting,because i thought the stories woud be collected first as a Tpb that a Hardcover.
    All though it makes sense that they get collected in the hardcover editions so quickly because of the creative teams of those stories.

Spectacular Member

Omar just showed the January solicits. Uncanny vol 1 is being reprinted. Hopefully 2 & 3 follow.

https://youtu.be/hPYglSsC4dM

Incredible Member CrazyOldHermit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    Omar just showed the January solicits. Uncanny vol 1 is being reprinted. Hopefully 2 & 3 follow.

https://youtu.be/hPYglSsC4dM
    Of course that happens right after I buy the Epic collection.
    Miller was right.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    It's really bugged me how they haven't continued any of the Star Wars books in OHC. Soule's Daredevil hasn't had any either.
    I've been waiting for them to release the hardcover of volume 2 of Soule's Vader series for a while now. It's been an abnormally long time.

Good to see a Cloak & Dagger omnibus. I'm happy I skipped the big tpbs
    We need better comics