Page 986 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 48688693697698298398498598698798898999099610361086 ... LastLast
Results 14,776 to 14,790 of 20762
    Spectacular Member

I thought Thor by Aaron v4 was the last, but it looks like a 5th volume is needed, including the series with "odinson Thor". The 4th wraps all the stories with Jane foster as Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Guthwulf View Post
    I thought Thor by Aaron v4 was the last, but it looks like a 5th volume is needed, including the series with "odinson Thor". The 4th wraps all the stories with Jane foster as Thor
    What are the contents of the fourth volume?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    What are the contents of the fourth volume?
    I attach the screenshot, as I don't have time right now to read it
    Screenshot_20191013-203406.jpg

Edit: mighty Thor 13-23, 700-706. Generations mighty Thor. Mighty Thor at the gates of Valhalla

EDIT: I just saw those are the contents of volume 3. The solicits are wrong?
    Last edited by Guthwulf; 10-13-2019 at 11:44 AM.

I attach the screenshot, as I don't have time right now to read it
    Screenshot_20191013-203406.jpg

Edit: mighty Thor 13-23, 700-706. Generations mighty Thor. Mighty Thor at the gates of Valhalla

EDIT: I just saw those are the contents of volume 3. The solicits are wrong?
    Yes, the solicits are indeed wrong. They are for volume 3 which I have in hand and can attest to.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Good to see a Cloak & Dagger omnibus. I'm happy I skipped the big tpbs
    A YEAH from me as well.

I skipped those TPBs for the same reason.
    Where is the solicit?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    A YEAH from me as well.

I skipped those TPBs for the same reason.
    Where is the solicit?
    38 minutes into the YouTube video linked to above.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Yes, the solicits are indeed wrong. They are for volume 3 which I have in hand and can attest to.
    So I think again that the v4 will be the last, but the number of pages doesn't match with the issues I would like it to include.
    I think we will not get unworthy Thor

So I think again that the v4 will be the last, but the number of pages doesn't match with the issues I would like it to include.
    I think we will not get unworthy Thor
    That would be a shame. Coipel's art in Unworthy Thor would look excellent over-sized.

I still have hopes with Star Wars. I don't know how many issues are missing from the OHCs, but I was collecting all of them. Right now they have announced OHCs for Age of Rebellion and Age of Resistance, so I hope they continue at least with Darth Vader by Soule, Dr Aphra and Star Wars. About other series like Poe Dameron and mini-series I'm not that sure.
    I do wonder if they just plan to do another omnibus and skip the OHCs now for the main Star Wars title. Hopefully not though. I really like the OHCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    I'm really hoping for a 2-Volume set of Soule's Daredevil. It's one of my favourite Daredevil runs albeit the ending. It really needs to be Omnibused.
    Fingers crossed we get something soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Snow View Post
    I've been waiting for them to release the hardcover of volume 2 of Soule's Vader series for a while now. It's been an abnormally long time.
    I haven't read any of that series yet because I daren't buy the first OHC in case the second half of the run never gets an OHC. Also, I don't want to buy the 4 TPBs of the run because I just know the month after, the second OHC will get announced lol. Can't win, unless give in to shelf OCD and have an OHC and 2 TPBs.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ignition View Post
    38 minutes into the YouTube video linked to above.
    Thanks! May 2020 will be exciting to get that Cloak & Dagger Omni!!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    Omar just showed the January solicits. Uncanny vol 1 is being reprinted. Hopefully 2 & 3 follow.

https://youtu.be/hPYglSsC4dM
    As Omar mentioned, Marvel may very well squeeze in other stuff that he has no info. on. There is another MMW on the way not mentioned in the video:

Marvel Masterworks: Marvel Team-Up Vol. 5

I've seen the other guy in the video "OmniDog" before, but without trying to be too critical, he really brings nothing to the table in the video. I know he has a lot of books but as Omar talks, he says nothing or knows nothing or makes noises of disbelief or awe. I thought they were supposed to have a two-way running commentary?

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

The regular cover for the Black Widow Omnibus is up on amazon:

Hey, it's been a while since I looked but is the page with the tpbs listed down? Had some X-Men trades coming and was trying to figure out what issues were colleced and, lol, I'm impatient. Thanks.
    "When you have to shoot...shoot, don't talk" Tuco

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    As Omar mentioned, Marvel may very well squeeze in other stuff that he has no info. on. There is another MMW on the way not mentioned in the video:

Marvel Masterworks: Marvel Team-Up Vol. 5

I've seen the other guy in the video "OmniDog" before, but without trying to be too critical, he really brings nothing to the table in the video. I know he has a lot of books but as Omar talks, he says nothing or knows nothing or makes noises of disbelief or awe. I thought they were supposed to have a two-way running commentary?
    Omnidog is just a cool older guy who is friends with everyone. He reads a lot of stuff (like a LOT) but he is around 60 and started this whole youtube thing like a year or two ago. So of course he will have a different style. I just like him cause he is obviously from another generation but he is very positive, open and ready to dive into new things.
    Also I guess it's easier for Omar to talk to someone instead of just talking to the camera and Jess is always ready to do a show.
    (I don't know these people btw, I just watch their live streams while I'm doing the dishes and the laundry).