Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Another group I’ve begun to absolutely love and obsess over is the Winter Guard. I’ve even started to develop new characters if Marvel picks up my pitch for a new mini/one shot
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

I must admit to being a fan of several mutant teams ex. M.L.F, Nasty Boys, and the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Another group I’ve begun to absolutely love and obsess over is the Winter Guard. I’ve even started to develop new characters if Marvel picks up my pitch for a new mini/one shot
    I love that they are a 'mutant team' that is never really considered as such, and generally steers clears of 'mutant events.' (With Vanguard generally the team lead, and Darkstar and the bear dude being two of the other mainstays of the team, along with Crimson Dynamo and / or Titanium Man, their token humans / genetically engineering tinned beef.)

A version of 'Alpha Flight shows up to recruit Wolverine back to Canada' with the Winter Guard coming back to pitch (non-violently!) Colossus and Ilyanna back to the motherland for a one-time mission against a strictly local threat (such as from the radioactive zone ruled by 'the Presence' and the former Red Guardian, which, as mutants, they can safely enter) could make for an interesting mini-series. All the Russian mutants together, for one big mission!

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I always loved he Sinister Syndicate and the expanded Serpent Society. These were groups that were just in it for the money and not out for revenge or to settle a score. They acted like businesses and just wanted to get payed with as little trouble as possible.