Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default WATCH: First Trailer for "Batman: Bad Blood" Animated Feature

Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment have debuted the first trailer for the anticipated sequel to "Son of Batman."

Full article here.

all of these new 52 animated movies have been terrible (well except flashpoint, but i don't think that counts). They totally butched otherwise solid stories like throne of atlantis and court of owls. The only good recent animated dc movies were the ones out of the continuity like Assault on Arkham and Gods and Monsters.

Anyone get awful Scrappy-Doo flashbacks, every time Damian speaks.
    Last edited by Güicho; 10-13-2015 at 10:36 AM.

Amazing Member

Nightwing is trying to fill the role of Batman, but not doing a very good job
    I'm tired of this nonsense, DC. Hire better writers/directors.

I'll skip another one.

Don't really read much DC comics but I love their animated movies. Looking forward to this.

Amazing Member

No "Young Justice " for whatever stupid justification; but these badly voiced, weakly scripted products keep coming out. smh.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    all of these new 52 animated movies have been terrible
    I agree. Really don't like any of these. Poor writing, poor house style plain boring art style, etc.

They should stop churning these out and combine a bunch of budgets to churn out something Mask of the Phantasm strong in terms of writing, cast, music, etc.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    I agree. Really don't like any of these. Poor writing, poor house style plain boring art style, etc.

They should stop churning these out and combine a bunch of budgets to churn out something Mask of the Phantasm strong in terms of writing, cast, music, etc.
    yeah though I personally think Mask of Phantasm is overrated compared to Under the Red Hood, Assault on Arkham and even Gods and Monsters, The sound track was just excellent.

BANNED

Those voices, besides Batwing's, are cringe worthy.

Especially Damian, lawd...

Saw the title and I started cryin' XD
    BAT BLOOD - A Batman V Superman AND Bad Blood PARODY ft. Batman
    by How It Should Have Ended

Bat Wing?! Animated?! I gotta take a peek at least.
    aka(s). o-bunⓐi-o // ⓓcembⓘrth

Sorry for any misspellings or grammar mistakes

Last edited by Crazed T'Challa x Emma x Namor shipper; Yesterday at 00:00 UM.

jpers36

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment have debuted the first trailer for the anticipated sequel to "Son of Batman."

Full article here.
    I just watched the sequel to "Son of Batman" on Saturday -- "Batman vs Robin". Wouldn't this be the continuation of that film?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post

Young Justice, and Crisis on Two Earths, pulled this style off much better. It's sad, because you'd think a movie would get more attention to detail than a weekly show, in Young Justice.

Also, Batman's voice was SOOOOOOOOOOOO much better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tChHjYawG6g

Wanted to wait til an official trailer dropped before I started yelling the sky is falling

I can already tell they blew most of their budget to get Yvonne Strahovski to voice Batwoman
    Its too easy to just say Damian is the reason these movies have all been bad but yeah the key point out of all of these animated movies has been an overabundance of Damian
    There are way too many batman villains out there to be creating OCs to pad your original story too
    The lesser Batwing is getting in this movie too?

Yeeeaaahh, I'm skipping this one. For one, they continue to get both Dick and Damian's characters wrong. Two, I'm just really getting tired of taking real stories and then turning them into... whatever it is these movies are. Does Batwoman use guns? Fine, whatever, I can ignore something as small as that. But then, when you realize this movie is supposed to be an adaptation of Dick becoming Batman in Bruce's absence, and Damian his Robin, yet the movie shows Damian continuing to get Dick and Damian's interactions wrong, and also show Dick apparently not being good enough to be Batman, then there's a problem. Hopefully, the movie at least gets Batwoman and Batwing right, so that for the people who do watch this, don't end up feeling as sad as I do right now.

Then again, the movie might actually be good, but I wouldn't know. I mean, I'm not gonna watch it. Maybe they should've actually made the movie look good in the trailer. Even if the movie was terrible, they still should've made the movie look good in the trailer.

Looks underwhelming... I hope my first impression is wrong, though.

There is so much good stuff in the New 52. I don't get why they don't just find some source material and stick to it.

That being said, I'm glad to see Batwing getting some love.
    Success is not counted by how high you have climbed but by how many people you brought with you. – Dr Wil Rose