Thread: Age of Bronze

Default Age of Bronze

I can't seem to find any info on when the next volume of Age Of Bronze will be coming out. I know it's only been two years since the last volume, but it doesn't even seem like a new issue has been released in that time. Anyone have any idea?

I haven't seen anything either. I do know Shanower said some time ago he was thinking of going right to GNs and giving up on single issues, since he made no money from them anyway, but I haven't seen an announcement to that effect. He's been busy with other projects though, mostly related to the Wizard of Oz side of things.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

Last I knew, and that's a long while ago, there was something about Eric going quarterly with the comic books. No word I've heard about either going strictly GN or when the next issue's due... too bad, as I really enjoy this series.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Quote Originally Posted by matt levin View Post
    Last I knew, and that's a long while ago, there was something about Eric going quarterly with the comic books. No word I've heard about either going strictly GN or when the next issue's due... too bad, as I really enjoy this series.
    The comment about going to GNs over singles was made on a panel about the future of comics I observed at SDCC a few years back.