View Poll Results: Which Image comic was your favourite this week?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Astronauts In Trouble #5

0 0%
  • The Covenant #4

0 0%
  • East of West #21

8 25.81%
  • Faster Than Light #2

1 3.23%
  • The Fuse #15

0 0%
  • I Hate Fairyland #1

4 12.90%
  • Low #10

4 12.90%
  • Phonogram: The Immaterial Girl #3 (of 6)

1 3.23%
  • Roche Limit: Clandestiny #5 (of 5)

0 0%
  • Savior #7

1 3.23%
  • Sex Criminals #13

1 3.23%
  • Switch #1

2 6.45%
  • The Walking Dead #147

3 9.68%
  • The Wicked + The Divine #15

6 19.35%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Voted East of West. Thought that was the more interesting issue against The Walking Dead, which was a good issue.

Only picked up I Hate Fairyland from Image this week along with Cursed Pirate Girl Annual and Goon Special. Haven't read Fairyland yet but bummed it isn't getting better reviews, was really looking forward to this.
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

Only picked up east of west. Fantastic issue. Series hasn't let me down yet.

Are people still reading Sex Criminals? This has been hit pretty hard by delays, but the title is still very entertaining. Last issue was a good one, and this week was another winner; it's kinda cool how they effortlessly expand the cast without it seeming out of place.

Wic+Div always gets my vote when a new issue comes out.

The only issue I bought was I Hate Fairyland, and I liked that quite a bit.
    Image Comics (TPB):
    Saga, Southern Bastards, Injection, Descender, Deadly Class, Chew, Black Magick

DC Rebirth (Digital):
    The Flash, Batman, Green Lanterns, Aquaman

Amazing Member

Another light week of books, and the ones I did get didn't seem to be that great either. East of West looked fantastic but felt like it could have used more, it just wasn't a page turner like most ever other book in that series has been. Seems like TWD was slow but heartfelt. Roche Limit was, like the rest of these 5 other books for Clandestiny, just ok if I am being generous. Looking at next weeks releases, it seems its going to be even slimmer pickings. I guess its just this time of year

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSnorefest View Post
    Are people still reading Sex Criminals? This has been hit pretty hard by delays, but the title is still very entertaining. Last issue was a good one, and this week was another winner; it's kinda cool how they effortlessly expand the cast without it seeming out of place.
    I just read the newest issue, it was great. I like these two newest characters more than the two main characters. My one complaint is the book needs more crime.

I gave up on Sex Criminals a while ago. I know I'm in the minority, but aside from Hawkeye, I find that I just don't like Fraction's writing.
    “That’s right, I’m Doughy Man! Butter is my ally, steak does my bidding! Sour cream bows down before me in total abject terror!”

Quote Originally Posted by Doughy Man! View Post
    I gave up on Sex Criminals a while ago. I know I'm in the minority, but aside from Hawkeye, I find that I just don't like Fraction's writing.
    That's understandable! Fraction has gotta be one of the more diverse writers currently in mainstream comics, right? Between ODY-C, Sattelite Sam and Sex Criminals you've already got three wildly different styles, and his superhero work also veers from Iron Fist/Hawkeye all the way to his work on Iron Man and Fear Itself. It's almost inevitable that people end up liking some part of his output, and disliking the rest.