Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Many female villians are gone after 1 or 2 fights no matter the color,level of evil, or sneakyness

image.jpg

image.jpg

Is Scott looking at her boobs or fighting her? I found my self joking.
    Last edited by Darth Phoenix; 10-20-2015 at 06:15 AM.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Same usually goes for minority based villian teams

image.jpg

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    What about that time in the 90s to the 2000s where she'd stopped stealing and was running a detective agency?
    The multiple times, she stopped stealing and opened a new detective agency (she did it at least three times)?

I said, she could be redeemed, she could take a straight path, be a hero or at least, not a criminal. She's not the worst person in the world.

But, clearly, as of right now, her redemption has not lasted. It's not the first time she's "fallen off the wagon," and it probably won't be the last.

I'm all for a more heroic Black Cat. I'm unbothered by a more villainous one. But, she has been a supervillain and she is one right now.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    The multiple times, she stopped stealing and opened a new detective agency (she did it at least three times)?

I said, she could be redeemed, she could take a straight path, be a hero or at least, not a criminal. She's not the worst person in the world.

But, clearly, as of right now, her redemption has not lasted. It's not the first time she's "fallen off the wagon," and it probably won't be the last.

I'm all for a more heroic Black Cat. I'm unbothered by a more villainous one. But, she has been a supervillain and she is one right now.
    When was she a supervillain before then ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Venom was supposed to be a woman at one point right? But then editorial put the kibosh on it because they didn't want Spider-Man beating up a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinFan4880 View Post
    The editor didn't think readers would see a woman as a physical threat to Spider-Man.

Nerdsync's Venom episode.
    Years later readers got to see a woman Venom comicbook character as a physical threat to the Spider-Man comicbook character..