View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
616. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

    60 9.74%
  • Deluxe

    247 40.10%
  • Omnibus

    252 40.91%
  • Absolute

    138 22.40%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1333 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 333833123312831323132913301331133213331334133513361337 ... LastLast
Results 19,981 to 19,995 of 20120
  1. #19981
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA USA
    Posts
    4,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    Like jumping from Dixon's BOP run to Simone's one the new Kyle Rayner trade (Circle of Fire) is likewise jumping from the Ron Marz run to when Judd Winnick took over writing the title
    It's not the jumping around I have a problem with (Marvel's been quite successful doing it with their Epic Collections), it's the fact that we have no idea if the skipped material will eventually see the light of day down the road. And with DC's track record, the signs usually all point to NO.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009
    7,869

    The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  2. #19982
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,101

    Default

    Did DC stealth-cancel the Green Arrow (Connor Hawke) collection already? C'mon, guys
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

  3. #19983
    Of the O'Sullivan Clan Brian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    Did DC stealth-cancel the Green Arrow (Connor Hawke) collection already? C'mon, guys
    If you mean the Where Angels Fear to Tread book, it's coming up as due in April 2022 on Amazon UK (here).

  4. #19984
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    If you mean the Where Angels Fear to Tread book, it's coming up as due in April 2022 on Amazon UK (here).
    Yeah, it's similar on Amazon US, but it was originally solicited for Spring 2021. There are no publication catalogs or public plans for 2022 yet, so that's almost certainly a fake date. Dagnabbit
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

  5. #19985
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA USA
    Posts
    4,960

    Default

    ^ ^ ^

    A lot of books originally solicited for 2021 got pushed waaay back, but they didn't disappear completely so I'm still holding out hope for them.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009
    7,869

    The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  6. #19986
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    205

    Default

    You know what would be AWESOME?

    A Dixon Nightwing omni!!

    I'd buy two copies

  7. #19987
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA USA
    Posts
    4,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    You know what would be AWESOME?

    A Dixon Nightwing omni!!

    I'd buy two copies
    Well the fact that they actually finished collecting it (miracle of miracles!) means we'll probably see an omni - and then remapped chunky trades - all before we ever see his BoP completed in trade...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009
    7,869

    The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  8. #19988
    Of the O'Sullivan Clan Brian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    ^ ^ ^

    A lot of books originally solicited for 2021 got pushed waaay back, but they didn't disappear completely so I'm still holding out hope for them.
    DC haven't been shy about cancelling books, so I'm inclined to believe that their current plan for the rescheduled books is to publish them.

  9. #19989
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Well the fact that they actually finished collecting it (miracle of miracles!) means we'll probably see an omni - and then remapped chunky trades - all before we ever see his BoP completed in trade...
    I'd even be down for a couple super fat compendiums.

  10. #19990
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    Yeah, it's similar on Amazon US, but it was originally solicited for Spring 2021. There are no publication catalogs or public plans for 2022 yet, so that's almost certainly a fake date. Dagnabbit
    That's not a fake date, it's most probably correct. Of course there are public plans for 2022, up until May/June. Corresponding links get posted here permanently.

  11. #19991
    Mighty Member Vilynne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    Off the top of my head, Batman by Morrison v3 and by Dini are two big ones. I haven't read it yet (waiting for volume 2 next month), but the first volume of WW by WML was an important gap that I'm glad got filled.
    Are they almost done collecting all issues of Wonder Woman at this point?

  12. #19992
    Of the O'Sullivan Clan Brian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Looking at the contents of the Justice League: The New 52 Omnibus, I've noticed they're missing some vital issues:
    Collects Justice League #0-22; Aquaman #14-16; Justice League Dark #22-23; DC Comics - The New 52 FCBD Special Edition #1; Justice League of America #6-7; Trinity of Sin: The Phantom Stranger #11; Constantine #5; Trinity of Sin: Pandora #1-3.

    I would also include Justice League of America as they are all written by Geoff Johns and are important to the lead-up to Trinity War and Forever Evil. I hope they fix this and include them.
    JAG2045 has posted Omar's preview of the April 2021 collections over on the MMW forum, and the solicit for the JL New 52 omni now includes #1 to 5.

    I can't post a screenshot for some reason, but the full video is below, and the contents of the JL omni are at the 9:30 mark.


  13. #19993
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    Are they almost done collecting all issues of Wonder Woman at this point?
    Getting there. There are a few orphan issues, then the gap between Byrne and Jimenez (about 30 issues), and that's it since Perez's post-Crisis launch
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

  14. #19994
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    JAG2045 has posted Omar's preview of the April 2021 collections over on the MMW forum, and the solicit for the JL New 52 omni now includes #1 to 5.

    I can't post a screenshot for some reason, but the full video is below, and the contents of the JL omni are at the 9:30 mark.

    Thanks for posting the video here Brian

    I'm in for:
    BATMAN: THE ADVENTURES CONTINUE TP
    BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT DETECTIVE VOL. 5 TP
    THE FLASH: THE DEATH OF IRIS WEST HC
    FLASH/IMPULSE: RUNS IN THE FAMILY TP

  15. #19995
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    JAG2045 has posted Omar's preview of the April 2021 collections over on the MMW forum, and the solicit for the JL New 52 omni now includes #1 to 5.

    I can't post a screenshot for some reason, but the full video is below, and the contents of the JL omni are at the 9:30 mark.

    This is great news. Thanks for the heads up. I'll most definitely be planning on preordering this if possible.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •