I just received the Orion omnibus in the mail and I was very pleased with it. I had read that the omnibuses (omnibi?) were unwieldy and that it was hard to read one without laying it down on a table. I often have a sore back and neck from my job and I prefer to lay down on the couch and read . . . and so, I was pretty turned off by the idea.

But I saw the great reviews for the Orion omnibus and I also saw that these works were not available in TPB and so I ordered it. And man, do I love what I see. The oversized art and quality paper are awesome! I love it and plan to buy more.

But I have also read that there is a binding problem with some of the DC omnibuses. Can you guys recommend some DC omnibuses to buy that do not have the binding issue and would be wieldy enough to read laying down or perhaps, laying on your side, sitting in a recliner, etc.? I only read things that are pre-Flashpoint and prefer to read things that happens after Crises on Infinte Earths.

I was thinking about the Geoff Johns JSA. I know that it about 400 more pages than the Orion omnibus that I now have but I don't think it would be a problem. Again, I am shocked by how much I like the omnibus. I know what daddy is going to be getting for b-day and Christmas!

Thanks for any help