View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1356 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 35685612561306134613521353135413551356135713581359136013661406 ... LastLast
Results 20,326 to 20,340 of 21662
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    I know it's en vogue to b!tch about all the Batman releases these days, but aren't all of the Bat-collections in the July solicits still readily available in one format or another?
    Batman: The Brave and the Bold The Bronze Age Omnibus Vol. 3?

Got my Flashpoint omni today from IST, another beast of a book! I have plenty of DC stuff to read for awhile, we'll see if I can hold off buying more...

I'm expecting to see The Flash by Joshua Williamson Omnibus (probably two volumes) within a year.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shaboo View Post
    Batman: The Brave and the Bold The Bronze Age Omnibus Vol. 3?
    Ah, okay. Not that one, but all the modern stuff.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Zone View Post
    I'm expecting to see The Flash by Joshua Williamson Omnibus (probably two volumes) within a year.
    I hate how slow DC is to put out Omnis. Hickman is already getting an Omni of his X-Men but DC can’t even get it together and put out omnis of runs that finished recently.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I hate how slow DC is to put out Omnis. Hickman is already getting an Omni of his X-Men but DC can’t even get it together and put out omnis of runs that finished recently.
    Jeez, and it's barely started, although I guess with House/Power, Sword of X, and the ongoing it has enough content for an omni.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Jeez, and it's barely started, although I guess with House/Power, Sword of X, and the ongoing it has enough content for an omni.
    Heh it doesn’t collect anything besides his X-Men run, so no HoX/PoX or XoS. Marvel is super quick and on the ball while DC is super slow and incompetent. As a Superman fan I’m really annoyed at how few Superman omnibuses or Absolutes there are. I want
    -Kurt Busiek Superman Omnibus
    -Geoff Johns Superman Omnibus
    -Absolute Superman Birthright
    -Absolute Superman Secret Identity
    -Bendis Superman Omnibus

Why doesn’t DC let us vote on some omnibuses ffs like the Round Robin? No offense to those who liked it, but it blows my mind that they’re putting out a Who’s Who Omni over so many other runs that still haven’t been collected that I want.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Heh it doesn’t collect anything besides his X-Men run, so no HoX/PoX or XoS. Marvel is super quick and on the ball while DC is super slow and incompetent. As a Superman fan I’m really annoyed at how few Superman omnibuses or Absolutes there are. I want
    -Bendis Superman Omnibus

Why doesn’t DC let us vote on some omnibuses ffs like the Round Robin? No offense to those who liked it, but it blows my mind that they’re putting out a Who’s Who Omni over so many other runs that still haven’t been collected that I want.
    I just got into omnibus collecting and I'm very disappointed in the lack of DC content compared to Marvel. It seems like every other week, Marvel pumps out countless omnibuses.

And, sadly, it’s not limited to omnis.

Incredible Member

-Bendis Superman Omnibus

Agreed. Every round of solicits, I'm stunned they haven't dipped into the Bates/Maggin/Swan era of Superman. So much iconic content there and ready.

Spectacular Member

Need Shade by Milligan Omnibus, Warlord Omnibus by Grell, Aquaman by Peter David Omnibus...

Incredible Member

Got my copy of Batman by Snyder & Capullo omnibus 1 today and there is now a 4th printing as of April 2021

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    Got my copy of Batman by Snyder & Capullo omnibus 1 today and there is now a 4th printing as of April 2021
    Has the binding improved on the 1st and 2nd prints?

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    Need Shade by Milligan Omnibus, Warlord Omnibus by Grell, Aquaman by Peter David Omnibus...
    Yes to all of those.

I'd have preferred a series of Deluxe Editions (even chunky trades) for Shade, but at the rate DC's going they need to dump everything into one single unwieldy monster of a book if we're ever to get series' reprinted in their entirety. Same goes with PAD's Aquaman; they could have just finished it with two more trades, but noooo...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Has the binding improved on the 1st and 2nd prints?
    It has an eye now compared to the first printing, I posted a couple of pics here

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/marv....html#p1340188