Wrapped up Absolute Final Crisis and volumes 2 and 3 of Morrison's Batman this past week.

FC is still such a great book, especially the latter half. Could have done a bit better of a job with some of the character transitions in story in regards to the other tie ins, but overall really enjoyed rereading this for the 4th(5th?) time.

The second Batman omnibus was mostly a reread, I'm pretty sure I read every issue of this book back when it was coming out, but it's been a while. I really wish we had gotten more DickBats and Damien adventures from Morrison before he started bringing back/focusing on Bruce again. I know a few other writers at the time wrote the two of them together, but i really wish they had stuck with DickBats and Damien for more than the 1 publication year or so and really went with it.

The third was mostly new stuff for me - I think I had read the first few issues of Inc, but then fell off back when it was first published. I don't know how Burnham didn't become one of DC's premier artists after his run on Inc vol2, his work was consistently great. Some of the faces could be kinda funky sometimes, but overall he was really versatile. I also wish the Batman Inc was more line wide - and lasted longer. That could have been really fun with a lot of those characters.

Question though - all the Spyral stuff with OG Batwoman/Kathy Webb-Kane - is this ever followed up on by any other authors? I know Seeley/King did some Spyral stuff in Grayson, but I haven't read it yet.