View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by stgeorge602 View Post
    The Flash by Geoff Johns Omnibus Vol. 2 https://www.amazon.com/dp/177950750X..._DhKfFbYZM1GXB

Wonder if a third one will be printed to include his Rebirth mini and lead up to Flashpoint?
    Its possible they might because they did reprint some of that in the Flash by Geoff Johns series of TPB's (vol 6 which contained The Flash: Rebirth #1-6, Blackest Night: The Flash #1-3 and Final Crisis: Rogues' Revenge #1-3)

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    Its possible they might because they did reprint some of that in the Flash by Geoff Johns series of TPB's (vol 6 which contained The Flash: Rebirth #1-6, Blackest Night: The Flash #1-3 and Final Crisis: Rogues' Revenge #1-3)
    Although DC has definitely done things against this line of thought (Batwoman: Haunted Tide, then the Omnibus), I'd guess we'll get Flash by Johns v7 maybe this coming spring and then a new omnibus v3 w/ all the contents of v6, v7, and Flashpoint (just the mini) in 2022.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

With the Connor Hawke collection beginning with GA #91, that leaves #81-90 uncollected. Hopefully we get a "Cross Roads" trade in the future. It would be awesome to have the entire original GA series collected!
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    With the Connor Hawke collection beginning with GA #91, that leaves #81-90 uncollected. Hopefully we get a "Cross Roads" trade in the future. It would be awesome to have the entire original GA series collected!
    I was thinking the same, would be a shame if they left that gap between the Grell trades and the Connor Hawke one

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Does anyone know if the GL/GA Space Traveling Heroes collection is standard size or a deluxe edition?

Did the Promethea deluxe vol. 3 not come out today? I can't find it on IST, been waiting for this to combine with a few other books.

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    Does anyone know if the GL/GA Space Traveling Heroes collection is standard size or a deluxe edition?
    Just got mine today.

Standard size.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by etrumble View Post
    Just got mine today.

Standard size.
    Thanks. But, that sucks...would have looked good next to the Hard Traveling Heroes deluxe edition.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    Thanks. But, that sucks...would have looked good next to the Hard Traveling Heroes deluxe edition.
    Don't worry, I'm sure they'll re-release it in bunch of other formats until they get it right.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I'm in for the Connor Hawke trade for sure, and most likely the Flashpoint omni. I feel like Flashpoint is the omni I didn't know I wanted. I loved the idea of the New 52 way more than I enjoyed any of the books that came out of it, and I got heavy into the FP lead up and event. You hear so much of the downside of events and event fatigue, but they're awesome when you're really into them. I remember how I couldn't wait for any book that related to FP and the coming reboot. Exciting times. I could go for some comics like that now.

Could anyone tell me about the Batman No Man's Land trades? Both the new ones (vol 4) and the old ones seem to be OOP. What is the difference between the old and the new trades content wise?
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Batmil View Post
    Could anyone tell me about the Batman No Man's Land trades? Both the new ones (vol 4) and the old ones seem to be OOP. What is the difference between the old and the new trades content wise?
    NML was originally released in 5x TPBs then in 2011 DC released larger collections which contain (IIRC) everything except one Nightwing issue and the Harley Quinn one-shot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman...ected_editions

Incredible Member

Someone just posted this on the MMW board:

Starman Compendium One

Starman Compendium One collects: Starman #0-42, Starman 80-Page Giant #1, Starman Annual #1, Starman Annual #2, Starman Secret Files #1, Showcase '95 #12, Showcase '96 #4, Showcase '96 #5, The Power of Shazam! #35, The Power of Shazam! #36, and The Shade #1-4

http://prhinternationalsales.com/boo...=9781779509413

Definitely going to pick this one up!

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    Someone just posted this on the MMW board:

Starman Compendium One

Starman Compendium One collects: Starman #0-42, Starman 80-Page Giant #1, Starman Annual #1, Starman Annual #2, Starman Secret Files #1, Showcase '95 #12, Showcase '96 #4, Showcase '96 #5, The Power of Shazam! #35, The Power of Shazam! #36, and The Shade #1-4

http://prhinternationalsales.com/boo...=9781779509413

Definitely going to pick this one up!
    When you return from the alternate reality in which DC doesn't cancel everything Starman-related, let us know what other interesting books DC put out there.

Just to follow up on Promethea vol.3; ToW now has it listed as "shipping date to be determined", so I guess it got pushed back.