View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1393 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 39389312931343138313891390139113921393139413951396139714031443 ... LastLast
Results 20,881 to 20,895 of 21670
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    Dixon on BoP, Dixon's Robin, Marz's Green Lantern, Geoff Johns' Flash, pre-Waid Flash, Superman Red/Blue, Superman: City of Tomorrow, LoSH by Levitz (not technically Complete Collections, but still...), probably yet more ...
    Spectre by Ostrander, Martian Manhunter by Ostrander, Justice League Zero Hour, Hawkworld, Impulse, and Legion of SuperHeroes (Zero Hour). Probably more not yet named.

Here are DC's new releases for next week, all due out on 4th January 2022:

Batgirl of Burnside Omnibus HC
    Collects Batgirl #35-52, Batgirl Annual #3, Secret Origins #10 and DC Sneak Peek: Batgirl #1. 528 pages. Cover price: $99.99. ISBN: 9781779513298.

NAOMI SEASON ONE TP (New edition with TV tie-in cover)
    Collects NAOMI issues #1-6. 160 pages. Cover price: $16.99. ISBN: 9781779516398.

WONDER WOMAN THE SILVER AGE OMNIBUS HC VOL 01
    Collects stories from Wonder Woman #98-123, many reprinted in color for the first time! 696 pages. Cover price: $99.99. ISBN: 9781779513366.

Incredible Member

Organic Priced Books overview of the Batgirl of Burnside Omnibus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJkho7_alDQ

Incredible Member

Uncanny Omar overview of Green Arrow: Longbow Hunters omnibus 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XjeGHj1jzo

Incredible Member

Omar's review of Batgirl of Burnside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp6CsNZCti4

Has anyone ordered & had issues with IST lately? I put in a pretty big order on 12/26 (I haven't purchased any books for about a year) and each book was picked & scanned by the 27th except for one. As of today, that book is still shown as "processing"...my first thought was perhaps the book was out of stock, but if you search for it today it still shows as in stock, so that can't be it.

A second order I made on the 28th is completely picked & scanned, but still no shipping notice. I know they said that delays could happen due to holidays, but the holidays are over now and still nothing moving. Anyone have any luck with them recently? IST has always been my go-to, so I'm pretty disappointed.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    Has anyone ordered & had issues with IST lately? I put in a pretty big order on 12/26 (I haven't purchased any books for about a year) and each book was picked & scanned by the 27th except for one. As of today, that book is still shown as "processing"...my first thought was perhaps the book was out of stock, but if you search for it today it still shows as in stock, so that can't be it.

A second order I made on the 28th is completely picked & scanned, but still no shipping notice. I know they said that delays could happen due to holidays, but the holidays are over now and still nothing moving. Anyone have any luck with them recently? IST has always been my go-to, so I'm pretty disappointed.
    Just send them an email. They're usually very responsive - and super helpful

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post

My last order was back in November. Within a couple of days all 4 items showed picked & scanned, but I never received a shipping notice. Five or six days later the package showed up at my door. I'm not sure where the disconnect was, but maybe your books are already on their way...?
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Just send them an email. They're usually very responsive - and super helpful
    I emailed them this morning, hoping to hear back in a few days. Thanks for the heads up though, their website basically says to not email them so I was holding off doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    My last order was back in November. Within a couple of days all 4 items showed picked & scanned, but I never received a shipping notice. Five or six days later the package showed up at my door. I'm not sure where the disconnect was, but maybe your books are already on their way...?
    That would be pretty cool...fingers crossed! I've never had any issues with them, so this is all very surprising. Honestly I probably wouldn't worry about it if I hadn't seen a Reddit post where people were being negative about them.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

^ ^ ^

Those look pretty great actually!

See, DC - we can have nice things when you actually try!
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    ^ ^ ^

Those look pretty great actually!

See, DC - we can have nice things when you actually try!
    Well someone is trying,keep this person in charge.
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShooCat View Post

I have the old collection but this looks magnifique

Incredible Member

I regret not picking up the Road To, because I am Really tempted to get that No mans land Omni next week.

Incredible Member

Back cover of the Batman: No Man's Land omnibus from MyComicShop which shows the Harley Quinn (1999) one shot and JLA #32 that wasn't in the initial solicit

https://d1466nnw0ex81e.cloudfront.ne...00/6131761.jpg