Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
Also, Dick Grayson I don't know if you listen to Tell Em Steve Dave, the podcast, the latest episode, Walt Flanagan mentions you as "my guy" when it comes to comic binding, and how obsessed he is with it. Mentions you leaving the country. You will be missed buddy.
I heard that too - was a nice surprise! The whole reason I started ComicBindingPro was to help folks get into binding (and to be able to scratch my own binding itch of course) so to hear stories like that is so awesome. I imagine a lot of folks would be bummed to hear I've mostly gone digital and have sold off most of my binds! I only have a couple left to sell (a 3-volume Shade the Changing Man set, a 2 volume uber-complete Blackest Night, and maybe a Grimjack set).

Bringing things back to Aquaman, I expect it'll get resolicited. It's a series by Geoff Johns, it's only a matter of time before it gets an omni or series of omnis. But when that happens, it'll probably end up with a new ISBN (and a higher price-point) so pre-orders will probably get cancelled. Just a guess, I have no inside info or anything.