View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 648 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 1485485986386446456466476486496506516526586987481148 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 21671

Quote Originally Posted by Lago View Post
    Is there any source where to get the information soon enough, when a trade goes OOP?
    http://marvelmasterworksfansite.yuku...l-Print?page=1

I just got my new, sealed Hardcover of Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 today.

https://www.amazon.com/Legends-Dark-...SRZ41S2KMB11BW

Then got out my phone book, I mean Showcase Presents The Brave and the Bold Vol 3 and compared.
    Awwww, heaven! The Aparo Hardcover is beautifully colored and LOVE the thick paper! Now have officially own and in possession of one Batman the Golden Age Omnibus #1 and this hardcover.
    Now I can try and get a few dollars out of that S.P. on EBAY or Amazon and move it on for this new addition.

Still waiting to arrive in shipment: Superman The Golden Age Omnibus #1, The Justice League Omnibus's #1 and #2.....

Spectacular Member Commissioner Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lago View Post
    Is there any source where to get the information soon enough, when a trade goes OOP?
    This thread may be useful to you: http://marvelmasterworksfansite.yuku...1#.V3gzSaL2T6g

Quote Originally Posted by Commissioner Gordon View Post

I honestly can't remember if this was posted before, so seems like this is the GA WW omnibus cover. Is this still Cooke or soeone else with a similar style? I can't find a bigger version or anything.
    Even if it's Cooke, there is something off with how the horse's head sticks out of the frame. But otherwise I like it.

BANNED

Probably one of the last drawings Cooke finished.

This might have been mentioned up-thread, but just in case it wasn't, the Teen Titans Silver Age Omnibus is getting extra content. It is now collecting THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD #54, 60, 83; SHOWCASE #59 & #75, TEEN TITANS #1-24, and HAWK & DOVE #1-6. It was previously The Brave and the Bold #54, #60 & #83, Showcase #59 and Teen Titans #1-19. This has increased the page count by nearly 300 pages to 880, with a corresponding price increase to; now $100.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I honestly can't remember if this was posted before, so seems like this is the GA WW omnibus cover. Is this still Cooke or soeone else with a similar style? I can't find a bigger version or anything.
    Even if it's Cooke, there is something off with how the horse's head sticks out of the frame. But otherwise I like it.
    Ooo- looking forward to that and this:

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    This might have been mentioned up-thread, but just in case it wasn't, the Teen Titans Silver Age Omnibus is getting extra content. It is now collecting THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD #54, 60, 83; SHOWCASE #59 & #75, TEEN TITANS #1-24, and HAWK & DOVE #1-6. It was previously The Brave and the Bold #54, #60 & #83, Showcase #59 and Teen Titans #1-19. This has increased the page count by nearly 300 pages to 880, with a corresponding price increase to; now $100.
    Interesting how they stuck Hawk and Dove in there. I hope they do a New Teen Titans Omnibus as well one day...

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blueray View Post
    Ooo- looking forward to that and this:

Interesting how they stuck Hawk and Dove in there. I hope they do a New Teen Titans Omnibus as well one day...
    They have.
    Cyclops was right

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Could be Michael Cho. He has been doing alot of these.

Quote Originally Posted by blueray View Post
    I hope they do a New Teen Titans Omnibus as well one day...
    I wish my dreams would come true so easily!

Incredible Member

Great and I just got me the three huge tpb's, the contents look to be the same the only reason for me to buy would be the change from paper stock to slicker paper.

All-New Member

Man, that is a devastatingly sad thought

Spectacular Member

Over three years since a new archive...that line is dead. As much as I enjoy the big DC phone book style collections, I sure wish they would have continued it. Marvel still aggressively publishing Masterworks.
    trying to be nicer

Quote Originally Posted by Mace Dolex View Post
    Great and I just got me the three huge tpb's, the contents look to be the same the only reason for me to buy would be the change from paper stock to slicker paper.
    So this looks like it collects more than just "fall" but also "quest" as well?
    That would mean they would only need a part 2 which would feature Bruce Wayne's return?
    Last edited by TomSlick; 07-04-2016 at 07:30 AM.