View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    People who read Hellblazer past the Mike Carey run:
    Vol 20 is out and I don't know if I should continue. The last volume finished the excellent Carey run but the story after that was just really not that interesting and very stretched out, I still didn't finish it. So I'm just wondering if the series will ever reach the heights of previous stories, cause if not I'm not sure I want to invest in another 10 or so volumes.
    I like Diggle's work a lot and thought his character of Epiphany was a great addition. Carey's run is the still the best

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    LUCIFER OMNIBUS VOL. 1

From the pages of THE SANDMAN, Lucifer Morningstar, the former Lord of Hell, is unexpectedly called back into action when he receives a mission from Heaven. But once he completes his mission, the Prince of Darkness’ demand shakes the foundation of Heaven and Hell. Then, the Lightbringer begins work on a New Creation outside the bounds of any authority but his own. And Lucifer must now face the challenge of single combat to the death with his brother, the angel of the Host Amenadiel. This new Omnibus collects THE SANDMAN PRESENTS: LUCIFER #1-3, LUCIFER #1-35 and LUCIFER: NIRVANA #1.
    This is my 2nd favorite series of all time so woooo

Quote Originally Posted by theegreatone View Post
    I like Diggle's work a lot and thought his character of Epiphany was a great addition. Carey's run is the still the best
    Epiphany first debuted in Hellblazer #256, though. She'd be Milligan's character.

She was okay imo. I was pretty indifferent towards her. I've seen elsewhere a lot of hatred for her, though. She hasn't been seen since Hellblazer ended, has she?

Quote Originally Posted by Lirica View Post
    Epiphany first debuted in Hellblazer #256, though. She'd be Milligan's character.

She was okay imo. I was pretty indifferent towards her. I've seen elsewhere a lot of hatred for her, though. She hasn't been seen since Hellblazer ended, has she?
    Yeah my memory is a little hazy on it.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    DC's Omnibus sales for December 2018 (please note this list only details those comics sold to North American Comics Shops as reported by Diamond):

82. Batman: The Golden Age Omnibus Vol. 6 - 856
    87. Aquaman By Geoff Johns Omnibus - 795
    99. Super Sons Omnibus - 645
    120. Before Watchmen Omnibus - 549
    131. Wonder Woman: Diana Prince - Celebrating The 60s Omnibus - 508
    223. Flash: The Silver Age Omnibus Vol. 1 (2nd Printing) - 280
    Some really encouraging numbers on that Batman GA vol.6 and Aquaman Omni by Johns!!
    The Flash SA vol.2 reprint is quite underwhelming.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by theegreatone View Post

This is my 2nd favorite series of all time so woooo
    Ordered vol 20 today so will see when I get around reading it but I'm optimistic after the positive reviews here. Vol 19 didn't have Diggle in it yet btw, can't even remember who the other writer was after Carey, never heard of him.

Does anyone else agree that Len Wein’s original run of Swamp Thing should be collected into an absolute ?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Some really encouraging numbers on that Batman GA vol.6 and Aquaman Omni by Johns!!
    The Flash SA vol.2 reprint is quite underwhelming.
    Wasn't the SA Flash omni the exact same as the original vol 1 omnibus just with a new dust jacket to match up with the other Flash omnis? (compared to the redone NTT omni's which had major changes) which might explain the low numbers compared to the other volumes

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    Wasn't the SA Flash omni the exact same as the original vol 1 omnibus just with a new dust jacket to match up with the other Flash omnis? (compared to the redone NTT omni's which had major changes) which might explain the low numbers compared to the other volumes
    It is the same just new dust jacket as you said. I imagine at some point we will get a Justice League reprint so it matches vol 2 also.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ840 View Post
    Does anyone else agree that Len Wein’s original run of Swamp Thing should be collected into an absolute ?
    I'd agree given that the upcoming Moore run is in absolute, and I'd rather have them all in the same format. I think others would do the same.

Newsrama has officially posted DC's April 2019 solicits. I don't think there's anything here that wasn't in the leaks (maybe the figures?).
    Last edited by Lirica; 01-22-2019 at 08:13 PM.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

ABSOLUTE ART OF ADAM HUGHES Cover:

HARLEY QUINN BY AMANDA CONNER AND JIMMY PALMIOTTI OMNIBUS VOL. 3 Cover by AMANDA CONNER:

HOUSE OF SECRETS: THE BRONZE AGE OMNIBUS VOL. 2 Cover by RYAN SOOK:

SUPERMAN: THE REBIRTH DELUXE EDITION BOOK FOUR Cover by PATRICK GLEASON:

BANNED

Is the Lucifer Omnibus a soft cover ? or that Lucifer Omnibus TP's TP is a mistake ?